Kosi Wahala

I-130 December 2016 Filers

1,031 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Bonsai18 said:

May i know what was that rfe about? What is your service center? Ive received rfe too on aug.15 asking us to submit G-325A for me and my spouse and a photo of him too. Mine was in Tx and my PD is Dec.15. Im waiting for 2 weeks now since we response for our rfe but still nothing’s change. Still “they received our response” ive been reading this thread since we started processing.  Patiently waiting here...✋️ God is Good.☝️

Hi!

I updated on this thread regarding my Rfe. But I'll repeat my current status. Our RFE was sent on Sept 21st. On October 2nd I was able to receive a faxed copy of the RFE. I have yet to receive the physical copy. With the faxed copy, I was able to figure out what was needed. I needed certified translations of our bank statements and credit card statements! My husband was able to get those and we sent the pack on Oct 10th. On Oct 13th, USCIS received the packet. I called USCIS and they stated USCIS has 60 days to review the RFE submitted. Therefore I'm thinking hopefully by end of November. Good Luck and just hang on..... 

1 hour ago, pamequez said:

Hi!

I updated on this thread regarding my Rfe. But I'll repeat my current status. Our RFE was sent on Sept 21st. On October 2nd I was able to receive a faxed copy of the RFE. I have yet to receive the physical copy. With the faxed copy, I was able to figure out what was needed. I needed certified translations of our bank statements and credit card statements! My husband was able to get those and we sent the pack on Oct 10th. On Oct 13th, USCIS received the packet. I called USCIS and they stated USCIS has 60 days to review the RFE submitted. Therefore I'm thinking hopefully by end of November. Good Luck and just hang on..... 

Hi Pamequez,

ok, 60days is too long.. but hoping for a short period of time.. others say,in  2 weeks time we can get a response. Anyways we just hope for the best.. Goodluck😊

#PatientlyWaiting☝️

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 hours ago, Sanjeev khatri said:

Hi guys 

I got the mail from uscis in 2nd December 2016. 

Till now I have not got any notifications regarding further proces.is evrybdy facing same problem?

does anybody have any idea about processing time?or how much more months I needs to wait?

What service center has your case? If you’re stuck in Nebraska, it can be a long wait. I filed Nov 30, 2016 and still waiting right along with many others.. ☹️

8 hours ago, Sanjeev khatri said:

Hi guys 

I got the mail from uscis in 2nd December 2016. 

Till now I have not got any notifications regarding further proces.is evrybdy facing same problem?

does anybody have any idea about processing time?or how much more months I needs to wait?

Please fill in your timeline. This helps the people trying to help you determine what advice to give you. 

I-130 Joruney

I-130 Sent : 2016-12-05

I-130 Delivered to Phoenix Lockbox : 2016-12-07

NOA1 Email and Text received. Case Sent to Nebraska Service Center: 2016-12-13

NOA1 Hardcopy Received: 2016-12-17, Notice date: 2016-12-13, Priority Date : 2016-12-08

NOA2 Hardcopy Received: 2016-08-24, Email Received: 2017-08-23, Approval date: 2017-08-21, Hardcopy notice date: 2017-08-18

Case Shipped to NVC: Email Received: 2017-08-30, Ship Date: 2017-08-28

NVC Case Number Assigned: 2017-09-06

DS261 Filled: 2017-09-08

AOS Fee: Email received: 2017-09-09, Paid: 2017-09-09, Bank Cleared: 2017-09-12

IV Fee: Paid: Bank Cleared:2017-09-15, Status in process stuck. Emailed NVC on 2017-09-20 with proof, Called NVC on 2017-09-21 spoke to operator, Called on 2017-09-22 spoke to supervisor, Status changed to paid: 2017-09-23

AOS, IV documents : Mailed 2017-10-02, Delivered : 2017-10-04, Scan Date : 2017-10-06

Case Complete at NVC: 2017-11-15

Called NVC: 2017-11-28 no date yet.

Called NVC: 2017-11-30 got Interview Date: 2018-01-04 

Passport and Visa in hand: 2018-01-08

US Entry: 2018-02-15

POE: Dallas, TX

I-751 Journey

I-751 Sent: 2020-01-05

I-751 Filing Date: 2020-01-08

NOA Date: 2020-01-13

Bio Metrics Appointment 2020-02-10

Good day everyone, we received good news yesterday morning Oct.30. Our case has been approved! 

PD:Dec.15

Rfe:Aug.15

uscis received our rfe response: Oct. 11

NOA2: Oct.30

exactly 2 weeks after rfe response we got Approved! Since we sent our rfe, everyday im checking at uscis app if there’s an update but still in the case status still “rfe response was received” and even at this moment when i checked. But yesterday morning my hubby received a letter..and that was the noa2. 

hope u guys will have also good news before oct.ends..or soonest! God is Good.☝️

Edited by Bonsai18

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
51 minutes ago, Bonsai18 said:

Good day everyone, we received good news yesterday morning Oct.30. Our case has been approved! 

exactly 2 weeks after rfe response we got Approved! Since we sent our rfe, everyday im checking at uscis app if there’s an update but still in the case status still “rfe response was received” and even at this moment when i checked. But yesterday morning my hubby received a letter..and that was the noa2. 

hope u guys will have also good news before oct.ends..or soonest! God is Good.☝️

That's really good news! Congratulations 

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Bonsai18 said:

Yeaaa some good news congratulations to you, I follow your case it, because I have same PD with you and I also got RFE which We responded to on the 24th oct and they just updated my response to received, I can’t wait to get mine . God’s grace to the rest of us

Edited by Oluchukwu

5 hours ago, Oluchukwu said:

Yeaaa some good news congratulations to you, I follow your case it, because I have same PD with you and I also got RFE which We responded to on the 24th oct and they just updated my response to received, I can’t wait to get mine . God’s grace to the rest of us

Have faith, u will receive good news soon.. we sent our rfe oct.11 and that was wednesday and on the notice that we have received it was oct.25 on the approval..and that was wed also so exactly 2 weeks, but we received the letter oct.30. Goodluck! 😊

Congrats to those approved too❤️🇺🇸I checked the website today and called USCIS yesterday...nothing had changed!! YET, today in the mail we got our NOA2!!!! Dated Oct 30th!! Crazy, my husband was visiting for Oct, and left Oct 29th back to Quiti lol So yasssss!!! sometimes the online portion is not updated!!! Good luck!! We are almost done!!! 

PD: 12/27/2016

RFE: 09/21/2017

RFE received USCIS: 10/13/2017

NOA2: 10/30/2017

2 hours ago, pamequez said:

Congrats to those approved too❤️🇺🇸I checked the website today and called USCIS yesterday...nothing had changed!! YET, today in the mail we got our NOA2!!!! Dated Oct 30th!! Crazy, my husband was visiting for Oct, and left Oct 29th back to Quiti lol So yasssss!!! sometimes the online portion is not updated!!! Good luck!! We are almost done!!! 

PD: 12/27/2016

RFE: 09/21/2017

RFE received USCIS: 10/13/2017

NOA2: 10/30/2017

Congrats! Its nvc time! But i guess its the stressful stage.. hope we will not hit by a checklist.😖😖😖 goodluck for the rest! ☝️☝️☝️

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.