RomanianBeauty

A reality tv series on k-1 visa on tlc (90 day fiance)

455 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

with.... all this ####### is going straight to their heads... once the season is over, none is gonna care about these WASH UPS! Screen shot that, Cassia!

TV fame is an aphrodisiac. I know that one would be actor has received this sentiment directly.

Timeline

Sadly, the eviction was scheduled for today, and Mohamed was just leaving NYC. Only Dani was in court for the last hearing; we'll see who shows up tomorrow. She only owes $398.23. I guess she's still unemployed. I feel bad for her poor daughters. Her location is listed in FB as Norwalk, OH; his is still Sandusky, and he says that's where he's headed from NYC.

Any of you seen the latest clip deleted from the show? It stars Danielle's friend Angie, the woman in hijab who was teaching her about halal in an earlier episode of the show. Things have definitely changed.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I think Angie was one of the ppl badmouthing Dani on startcasm. These ppl have too much time on their hands. Instead of trying to hold Mo down, Dani should have been worried about her kids and providing them with a stable place to live.

event.png

Timeline

Her civil and criminal record indicates that she doesn't know how. When i heard her voice go from whiny and crying to demanding and clear behind closed doors, I concluded that she practices learned helplessness as a form of manipulation. She doesn't know how to take care of herself. Last year 2013 she was living with her ex when they were evicted the last time. She couldn't wait to get another man so now she has Mohamed and she's doing to him what she knows how to do and that is manipulate and lose. The only ones I can really feel sincerely sorry for are her three girls.

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

Were season 1 scenes all staged too?

Season 2 is staged so bad... In one of the earlier episodes Evelin and Justin were talking in bed as every time the camera would change angle, she'd have a different nail polish.

And of course, there's this:

90_day_fieance.jpg

Edited by BigBadWolf

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Yikes! That's an unpleasant thought! Watching this show, even with the editing and staging, makes me grateful for my fiancé. If I ever felt like applying for the show, I'd never be chosen in a million years. We are just too boring. Nobody in my family thinks he's using me for a green card, we don't have criminal records and (most of the time lol) neither of us are total jerks to each other.

Hahaha! Well said. And you'd be right about whether or not you'd be chosen, 'cause you wouldn't.

Just for complete funzzies I applied for the show a short while back. I knew we wouldn't be considered, but what the heck. The lady who responded to me was nice and friendly. I completed their application form and sent to them via email. However I sent a long caveat with it, in which I explained (respectfully) that I didn't think that Elena and I were a good fit for their show. I told them that I simply couldn't offer them much in the way of drama, and that - let's face it - is what gets the ratings. I explained that Elena and I have known each other for a pretty long time now and that we've spent a considerable amount of time together, in person, face to face. I added that we have a lack of familial discord, lack of peer discord, a lack of financial issues and that we get along with each other well. Oh and that there was that little thing called mutual love. I ended by saying that I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't make it past first base. And that was ok.

Anyway.

She was polite, thanked me for my application and said she'd be in touch to schedulea Skype interview. And of course I haven't heard a word after that. And don't expect to.

Just FYI. Lol

9/8/14 - I129F petition sent to the USCIS lockbox via USPS
9/11/14 - Petition received @ USCIS lockbox
9/11/14 - NOA1 Email and text message received
9/15/14 - NOA1 Official notice date
9/18/14 - NOA1 hard copy received
12/9/14 - "Updated" likely because of website repairs, like many of us received
4/20/15 - NOA2 text and email (221 days)

4/29/15 - Sent to the NVC (9 days)

5/8/15 - Arrived at the NVC (9 days)

5/13/15 - Left the NVC (5 days)

5/15/15 - Electronic version arrived at the embassy (2 days)

5/20/15 - Paper copy arrived at the embassy (7 days)

6/4/15 - Status changed to AP (which meant that we could schedule the interview)

6/16/15 - Medical

6/17/15 - K1 APPROVED!!!!

6/30/15 - Passport and sealed envelope delivered via courier

Timeline

Wow, ol' Mohammed told Danielle that he goes where he wants (in the previews for next week). In a way I don't blame him, I wouldn't want to be around her either, but then again I wouldn't have married her. That was pretty low class, but heck everyone could see that coming I think.

And I find myself fast forwarding through the scenes with that really young guy and his intrusive family. I find him to be a putz. That gal from south Africa deserves better. He needs to grow a pair.

And what the hell was the deal with Jason leaving Cassia alone like that. Sorry, but that guy is just a loser. No door cards in a beat up el Camino to boot. Yeah, I don't like him much either.

I see what y'all mean about the guy from Washington appearing to be somewhat gay. He's annoyed me too in the past. If my fiancé questioned the authenticity of the ring I got her, she'd be on a plane home the next day. He needs a pair too. But this episode he handled things fairly well in that he didn't get rattled and upset even though those around him were. Still a yutz though. I keep wondering why he and his ex divorced. She seemed nice and beautiful from what little we saw of her.

Anyway. My review of tonight's episode. Lol

6/4/15 - Status changed to AP (which meant that we could schedule the interview)

6/16/15 - Medical

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Mohamed and Danielle . . . what is there left to say?

Talk about a wedding that was painful to watch :cry:

I think for everyone in attendance….the divorce will be a much happier experience.

Timeline

Talk about a wedding that was painful to watch :cry:

I think for everyone in attendance.the divorce will be a much happier experience.

Yeah I was cringing throughout the ceremony. Couldn't watch the reception at all because of the level of deception being carried out.

6/16/15 - Medical

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I have yet to watch this episode and am completely excited to see my favorite train wreck give it a go.

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

Final paperwork sent to lawyer - 14-Dec-2015

GC-Date: Resident Since 02/13/2013

Sent: N-400 Sent 12/21/2015
NOA: 12/24/2015

Biometrics: 01/20/2016
In Line: 01/25/2016
Int Ltr: 01/28/2016
Interview: 03/08/2016
Oath: 04/14/2016
Field Office: Buffalo NY

I am a US Citizen!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

To Cassia!

I hope u will stop use the eyeliner like u are a cheap version of cleopatra.

OMG!! Too funny! Dying! Either that or use a sponge applicator tip to blend that hideous eyeliner properly

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

Final paperwork sent to lawyer - 14-Dec-2015

GC-Date: Resident Since 02/13/2013

Sent: N-400 Sent 12/21/2015
NOA: 12/24/2015

Biometrics: 01/20/2016
In Line: 01/25/2016
Int Ltr: 01/28/2016
Interview: 03/08/2016
Oath: 04/14/2016
Field Office: Buffalo NY

I am a US Citizen!!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

I've checked Mohamed's new Facebook page several times and now I see this on my wall.

Suggested Page

Mohamed Jbali

Sponsored

SPONSORED?!?!?! What's going on???

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Probably has something to do with him being a "movie character".

07/05/13 Married smile.png
USCIS:

07/08/13 I-130 sent
07/09/13 NOA 1
01/02/14 Case Transferred to NSC
01/17/14 Requested Expedite
01/21/14 Expedite approved
01/29/14 NOA 2
01/30/14 I-130 sent to NVC
NVC:

02/11/14 Case received at NVC

02/25/14 Received NVC Case#

02/25/14 Return completed DS-261 (DS-3032)

02/25/14 Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill

02/25/14 Pay I-864 Bill

02/25/14 Receive I-864 Package

02/26/14 Return I-864 Package

03/12/14 Receive IV Bill

03/13/14 NVC received I-864
03/14/14 Pay IV Bill

03/19/14 Receive Instruction Package

03/19/14 Submitted DS-260

04/10/14 Case Completed at NVC

04/15/14 Interview scheduled (05/30/14)

04/17/14 Date Rec Appointment Letter (Pkt 4)

05/30/14 Interview - APPROVED!

06/04/14 Date IR-1/CR-1 Visa Received

06/04/14 Paid USCIS ELIS Immigrant Fee

06/11/14 Date of US Entry

08/30/14 Received Green Card in mail

LIFTING CONDITIONS:

04/30/16 I-751 sent

05/02/16 ROC packet received at California Service Center

05/02/16 NOA1 (Received 05/13/16)

02/15/17 Case completed - APPROVED

00/00/00 Received Green Card in mail

May 2016 I-751 Filers Spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K2JoU_2yXD0QBBqRoM6_auTa52wY1gcMiM0YFhs6cYQ/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0