20 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi,

I am asked to bring a "Travel History for the Past 10 Years" to my interview next week. Anybody knows what this is for? Is it related to Administrative Processing? Does it mean that they are going to put me for Administrative Processing?

Any information would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

Name Priority Date Case Complete IL Received Interview Country
SAM 28SEP12 30DEC13 31JAN14 12MAR14 Germany

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Do you have a T country connection?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

Do you have a T country connection?

I am originally Iranian and have been living in Europe for more than 3 and half years now. That's it.

Timeline

I am originally Iranian and have been living in Europe for more than 3 and half years now. That's it.

How are you not still Iranian?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Do you have previous passports? Your passports would have the immigration or visa stamp of the countries you have visited. Take those passports and a copy of those pages with the immigration/visa stamp with you to the interview.

Timeline

Depends, mine show a few, not all.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Hi,

I am asked to bring a "Travel History for the Past 10 Years" to my interview next week. Anybody knows what this is for? Is it related to Administrative Processing? Does it mean that they are going to put me for Administrative Processing?

Any information would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

It does not mean you will be placed in AP necessarily. Depending on your profession, previous/dual nationality and other factors they may wish to now where you have been etc... As you pointed out you are/were an Iranian national you may be subject to further scrutiny.

Good luck!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Timeline

How are you not still Iranian?

Never said I'm not. I am still.

It does not mean you will be placed in AP necessarily. Depending on your profession, previous/dual nationality and other factors they may wish to now where you have been etc... As you pointed out you are/were an Iranian national you may be subject to further scrutiny.

Good luck!

Thanks for your contribution. Appreciate it.

Timeline

Do you have previous passports? Your passports would have the immigration or visa stamp of the countries you have visited. Take those passports and a copy of those pages with the immigration/visa stamp with you to the interview.

I have all of my passports showing the travels I had. I also have all the documents for the trips that have not been marked in my passport such as Boarding Pass, Tickets, Hotel reservations etc. I will have them with me for interview. Hope it goes smoothly and thanks for your reply.

Edited by everwaiting_sam

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

I have all of my passports showing the travels I had. I also have all the documents for the trips that have not been marked in my passport such as Boarding Pass, Tickets, Hotel reservations etc. I will have them with me for interview. Hope it goes smoothly and thanks for your reply.

Just to be on the safe side, make sure you make a copy of everything, in case the IO wishes to keep them.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Timeline

Just to be on the safe side, make sure you make a copy of everything, in case the IO wishes to keep them.

Thanks. I will for sure.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

They ask for travel/work abroad history because they want to determine if you need to get a police clearance/certificate from that country.

If you lived/worked outside your home country for 12 months or longer, you need to get PC from that foreign country.

Timeline

They ask for travel/work abroad history because they want to determine if you need to get a police clearance/certificate from that country.

If you lived/worked outside your home country for 12 months or longer, you need to get PC from that foreign country.

Thanks, but I have already submitted two Police Certificates for where I have lived more than 6 months. Actually they asked me to do so at NVC stage. This is asked by consulate which I think what @Gegel said is more relevant here.

I had to fill up the same paperwork before my interview. I had 6 pages typed out. Wasn't even asked about my travels. Approved without AP. 2 police certificate submitted for countries stayed more than 6 months

-I am the Beneficiary-
event.png

K1 (I-129F) petition filed in August 2013 (Approved Feb 20th 2014)
13th May 2014: AOS (I-485) & EAD/AP combo card
21st May 2014: NOA 1 and biometric letter
11th June 2014: biometric appointment
13th June 2014: RFE received via mail
16th June 2014: replied to RFE
6th August 2014: EAD Approved, AP still in initial review
12th August 2014: got tracking number for EAD
( ) August 2014: Received EAD (I forgot what date I got them but I did receive them less than 5 days from the 12th)
10th September 2014: Interview Waiver received (I wished I was interviewed)
April 23, 2015, we registered your permanent resident status and mailed you a Welcome Notice

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.