Haltom Family

DCF for I-130 petition is currently lined up for review

256 posts in this topic

Hi Good day.  Thank you for this very informative forum.  We would like to know if petitioner/applicants from this forum encountered this kind of response from USCIS Manila after days of filing the I-130?

"Thank you for contacting USCIS Manila. Your I-130 petition is currently lined up for review. Please note our adjudication process takes 30 to 90 days upon receipt. You will be notified in writing as soon as final determination is completed."

Our DCF for I-130 was filed and accepted by USCIS Manila last February 3, 2017.  

Thank you so much, 

Linking everyone here to our family's USCIS journey from Fiancee Visa to Spouse Visa. Hope this might help others.  

Haltom Family's USCIS Journey

For this reason we never become discouraged. Even though our physical being is gradually decaying, yet our spiritual being is renewed day after day.

2 Corinthians 4:16

Edited by Haltom Family
Completing thoughts

Our Family 

Joshua, a music lover, and Tennessee born guy met Lady Lyn, a Filipina in an online Yahoo Christian Chat while both of them were praising God in a different way.  The latter was bullied by some chatters, and courageous Joshua rescued her like a damsel in distress, that was where a new chapter of life begun with the two of them. Their marriage is blessed in many forms including of rewarding them with a beautiful and joyful baby girl named Abigail Exodus Haltom which named perfectly represents their love and life story as a family.

VisaJourney is always a part of where we are as a family, so THANK YOU!!!  

"To give back, you can message us here for your Fiancee, IR1/CR1 visa or DCF related inquiry or visit us in the following social medias."  

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

www.haltomfamily.wordpress.com

Our DCF Journey 

Our K1 to I-130 Application Journey

DCF I-130 US Embassy Manila Application to Approval

Our assurance is God’s words.

But as for you, be strong and courageous, for your work will be rewarded.” -2 Chronicles 15:7

5 minutes ago, Haltom Family said:

Edited by Haltom Family

Our Family 

Joshua, a music lover, and Tennessee born guy met Lady Lyn, a Filipina in an online Yahoo Christian Chat while both of them were praising God in a different way.  The latter was bullied by some chatters, and courageous Joshua rescued her like a damsel in distress, that was where a new chapter of life begun with the two of them. Their marriage is blessed in many forms including of rewarding them with a beautiful and joyful baby girl named Abigail Exodus Haltom which named perfectly represents their love and life story as a family.

"To give back, you can message us here for your Fiancee, IR1/CR1 visa or DCF related inquiry or visit us in the following social medias."  

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

But as for you, be strong and courageous, for your work will be rewarded.” -2 Chronicles 15:7

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Ever I-130 petition is reviewed prior to either approval or not approved.  They are just informing you that their work load is running 30-90 days prior to notification.

9 minutes ago, MXcompadre said:
10 minutes ago, MXcompadre said:

Ever I-130 petition is reviewed prior to either approval or not approved.  They are just informing you that their work load is running 30-90 days prior to notification.

Thank you for your response MXcompadre!

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

6 hours ago, mrsrasco said:

That's their generic reply. :) My husband and I filed ours last Dec.9 and it got accepted after 4 weeks, including holidays. 

Thanks a lot mrsasco.   We inquired over the phone today, and received a response that it is still on process. 

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

6 hours ago, mrsrasco said:

*it got approved

God is always good.  Congrats.

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

15 hours ago, mrsrasco said:

*it got approved

Called the USCIS department today, and the lady who answered our inquiry after getting the applicant details, said that our application is still on process. She advised to give them a call again by next month and put an emphasize on the standard processing time of 30-90 days.    Anyway, does anybody here filed their I-130 (DCF) this month of February 2017?  

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

9 hours ago, Haltom Family said:

Called the USCIS department today, and the lady who answered our inquiry after getting the applicant details, said that our application is still on process. She advised to give them a call again by next month and put an emphasize on the standard processing time of 30-90 days.    Anyway, does anybody here filed their I-130 (DCF) this month of February 2017?  

I've been there too. Lol. But they keep on reminding me about the 30-90 days approval that's why instead of calling/sending them emails, I prepared my documents which will be needed on the day of interview because once you're approved and got a MNL case number, it can really get fast from there. You can fill up the DS-260 application, schedule an interview appointment, and you can even also do the medical examination if you got your case number on a weekday(monday-thursday) just register online on SLEC page :D

Edited by mrsrasco

On 2/16/2017 at 11:11 AM, mrsrasco said:

I've been there too. Lol. But they keep on reminding me about the 30-90 days approval that's why instead of calling/sending them emails, I prepared my documents which will be needed on the day of interview because once you're approved and got a MNL case number, it can really get fast from there. You can fill up the DS-260 application, schedule an interview appointment, and you can even also do the medical examination if you got your case number on a weekday(monday-thursday) just register online on SLEC page :D

Thank you so much Mrs.Rasco!   Will do ours.  Such a great help.  

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

On 2/16/2017 at 11:11 AM, mrsrasco said:

Hello mrsrosco.. I would like to know if when u received manila case number..  Do you get to set apppointment date of your choice.. Or they are the one who will set a time and date for your interview.. Thank u

1 hour ago, Eiramana said:

Hello mrsrosco.. I would like to know if when u received manila case number..  Do you get to set apppointment date of your choice.. Or they are the one who will set a time and date for your interview.. Thank u

Hi! Once I got my I-130 approval, I followed up my MNL case number via email after a week. :) Yes, if you do DCF, you are the one who will schedule your interview appointment. 

Hi Everyone I'm new to this blog an appreciate all the feedback and support!!! We are 159 days since we received our case number and anxiously waiting! It has been very stressful. Finding this webpage yesterday helps to see what others are going through and how the primos moving! Thanks so much for all your comments, posts and sense of humor!?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.