Haltom Family

DCF for I-130 petition is currently lined up for review

256 posts in this topic

On 2/18/2017 at 10:49 AM, mrsrasco said:

Hi! Once I got my I-130 approval, I followed up my MNL case number via email after a week. :) Yes, if you do DCF, you are the one who will schedule your interview appointment. 

Thank u :)

Did u applied for Cr1 visa or IR1?

15 hours ago, Bendite said:

Hi Everyone I'm new to this blog an appreciate all the feedback and support!!! We are 159 days since we received our case number and anxiously waiting! It has been very stressful. Finding this webpage yesterday helps to see what others are going through and how the primos moving! Thanks so much for all your comments, posts and sense of humor!?

Hello.. What visa you applied for Cr1 or Ir1..

I am waiting for my IR1 visa approval

I wonder which one takes longer to process Cr1 or Ir1 visa

15 minutes ago, Eiramana said:

Mine is Ir1 i wonder if it's gonna be quick just like yours :l

I'm not sure, I have an attorney we filed the I-130 and I-212 at the same time. Our attorney said they will look at them at the same time. What is the difference not sure what the difference LR1 and CR1 can someone clarify? Attorney said both are 4-6 months. We are at 159 days....thank you!!!

17 minutes ago, Eiramana said:

Mine is Ir1 i wonder if it's gonna be quick just like yours :l

Did you do DCF? It would be faster if you filed it through DCF, because there will be no NVC involve in the process.

3 minutes ago, Bendite said:

I'm not sure, I have an attorney we filed the I-130 and I-212 at the same time. Our attorney said they will look at them at the same time. What is the difference not sure what the difference LR1 and CR1 can someone clarify? Attorney said both are 4-6 months. We are at 159 days....thank you!!!

The “CR” from CR1 stands for conditional resident and is applicable to couples who’ve been married fewer than 2 years. The “IR” from IR1 stands for immediate relative and is applicable for couples who’ve been married 2 years or longer. (source: rapidvisa)

3 minutes ago, mrsrasco said:

The “CR” from CR1 stands for conditional resident and is applicable to couples who’ve been married fewer than 2 years. The “IR” from IR1 stands for immediate relative and is applicable for couples who’ve been married 2 years or longer. (source: rapidvisa)

3 minutes ago, mrsrasco said:

CR1 we have been married almost a year...thank you so much for the clarification!! We have been married 10 months and have known each other since we were 8 years old! Spent my summers in Mexico with my grandparents?

11 minutes ago, mrsrasco said:

Did you do DCF? It would be faster if you filed it through DCF, because there will be no NVC involve in the process.

Yes we did DCF we just filed last Feb. 15.. Still waiting for email of approval.. 

Days feels longer for me. 

1 minute ago, Eiramana said:

Yes we did DCF we just filed last Feb. 15.. Still waiting for email of approval.. 

Days feels longer for me. 

What is the difference between DCF and NVC. I know NVC is for the National Visa Center... 

4 minutes ago, Bendite said:

What is the difference between DCF and NVC. I know NVC is for the National Visa Center... 

If you do DCF (Direct Consular Filing) they will just process the visa where you filed it.. Just like us we just filed here in US Embassy manila.. My visa will be process here.. 

And DCF is faster because no NVC process involve :)

If you stay here 6 months or more then you are qualified for DCF

Edited by Eiramana

25 minutes ago, Eiramana said:

If you do DCF (Direct Consular Filing) they will just process the visa where you filed it.. Just like us we just filed here in US Embassy manila.. My visa will be process here.. 

And DCF is faster because no NVC process involve :)

If you stay here 6 months or more then you are qualified for DCF

Ahhhh that makes sense...I live in the US and he lives in Mexico we filed NVC...

its so di not being able to be together while we are waiting. This process seems so wrong and backwards! People/ couples should be able to live together while they wait for their paperwork...

On 2/19/2017 at 10:35 PM, Bendite said:

Hi Everyone I'm new to this blog an appreciate all the feedback and support!!! We are 159 days since we received our case number and anxiously waiting! It has been very stressful. Finding this webpage yesterday helps to see what others are going through and how the primos moving! Thanks so much for all your comments, posts and sense of humor!?

Hi Bendite,

Thank you so much for sharing your DCF experience for your I-130.  We are a  bit lost regarding the "159 days since we received our case number and anxiously waiting!"  Are you saying that you already received your case number and until now you are still waiting from USCIS Manila  what to do or just making an statement?   Please enlighten us on this.   Would like to know your processing journey and God bless.

Our Family 

Joshua, a music lover, and Tennessee born guy met Lady Lyn, a Filipina in an online Yahoo Christian Chat while both of them were praising God in a different way.  The latter was bullied by some chatters, and courageous Joshua rescued her like a damsel in distress, that was where a new chapter of life begun with the two of them. Their marriage is blessed in many forms including of rewarding them with a beautiful and joyful baby girl named Abigail Exodus Haltom which named perfectly represents their love and life story as a family.

VisaJourney is always a part of where we are as a family, so THANK YOU!!!  

"To give back, you can message us here for your Fiancee, IR1/CR1 visa or DCF related inquiry or visit us in the following social medias."  

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

www.haltomfamily.wordpress.com

Our DCF Journey 

Our K1 to I-130 Application Journey

DCF I-130 US Embassy Manila Application to Approval

Our assurance is God’s words.

But as for you, be strong and courageous, for your work will be rewarded.” -2 Chronicles 15:7

6 hours ago, Haltom Family said:

Hi Bendite,

Thank you so much for sharing your DCF experience for your I-130.  We are a  bit lost regarding the "159 days since we received our case number and anxiously waiting!"  Are you saying that you already received your case number and until now you are still waiting from USCIS Manila  what to do or just making an statement?   Please enlighten us on this.   Would like to know your processing journey and God bless.

159 days from receiving our priority date. My husband lives in Mexico. We also filed the 212 as he had a prior deportation over 10 years ago. We have an attorney that assisted us with the paperwork....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.