Haltom Family

DCF for I-130 petition is currently lined up for review

256 posts in this topic

Just now, Eiramana said:

Wow.. All he need to do is fill up the i 864 form.. And the explanation.. 

Do u have joint sponsor already? 

As far as we know yes.  We did this processed before but getting a joint sponsor was hard to tarry those days.  If God permitted those days we first processed my green card, and had a joint sponsor, we wouldn't be here in this forum anymore.  But, God is good.  He is in control, He is our sponsor, He already provided, we just need to do our part by faith this will be done according to His will. And we are glad meeting you all :).  

Our Family 

Joshua, a music lover, and Tennessee born guy met Lady Lyn, a Filipina in an online Yahoo Christian Chat while both of them were praising God in a different way.  The latter was bullied by some chatters, and courageous Joshua rescued her like a damsel in distress, that was where a new chapter of life begun with the two of them. Their marriage is blessed in many forms including of rewarding them with a beautiful and joyful baby girl named Abigail Exodus Haltom which named perfectly represents their love and life story as a family.

VisaJourney is always a part of where we are as a family, so THANK YOU!!!  

"To give back, you can message us here for your Fiancee, IR1/CR1 visa or DCF related inquiry or visit us in the following social medias."  

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

www.haltomfamily.wordpress.com

Our DCF Journey 

Our K1 to I-130 Application Journey

DCF I-130 US Embassy Manila Application to Approval

Our assurance is God’s words.

But as for you, be strong and courageous, for your work will be rewarded.” -2 Chronicles 15:7

12 minutes ago, Eiramana said:

Same here.. Keep us posted with your visa journey ..bless us all.. And hope soon get our visa :)

Will do :)  Thank you so much, and you too!

Edited by Haltom Family

Our Family 

Joshua, a music lover, and Tennessee born guy met Lady Lyn, a Filipina in an online Yahoo Christian Chat while both of them were praising God in a different way.  The latter was bullied by some chatters, and courageous Joshua rescued her like a damsel in distress, that was where a new chapter of life begun with the two of them. Their marriage is blessed in many forms including of rewarding them with a beautiful and joyful baby girl named Abigail Exodus Haltom which named perfectly represents their love and life story as a family.

"To give back, you can message us here for your Fiancee, IR1/CR1 visa or DCF related inquiry or visit us in the following social medias."  

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

But as for you, be strong and courageous, for your work will be rewarded.” -2 Chronicles 15:7

3 minutes ago, Haltom Family said:

As far as we know yes.  We did this processed before but getting a joint sponsor was hard to tarry those days.  If God permitted those days we first processed my green card, and had a joint sponsor, we wouldn't be here in this forum anymore.  But, God is good.  He is in control, He is our sponsor, He already provided, we just need to do our part by faith this will be done according to His will. And we are glad meeting you all :).  

True.. Getting joint sponsor is frustrating specially if you are just asking favors from your friends and family in the states via email or phone calls only. We've been there.. 

Anyway i am glad that things run smoothly for you and your family. 

5 minutes ago, Eiramana said:

True.. Getting joint sponsor is frustrating specially if you are just asking favors from your friends and family in the states via email or phone calls only. We've been there.. 

Anyway i am glad that things run smoothly for you and your family. 

I agreed.   The key is to pray for the right person, giving them the benefit of the doubt..signing any federal documents aren't so easy on their part. We are waiting for the approval and will go to our next step.  One step at a time.  And be humble to admit our weakness.  Let's wait upon the Lord, our God reigned forever.  Let's not lose hope on this.  It will make our marriage more stronger as we put our trust in Him. :)  It didn't run smoothly at first, rough times was inevitable but its all worth it by God's grace slowly getting there again.  

Edited by Haltom Family

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

17 hours ago, Haltom Family said:

I agreed.   The key is to pray for the right person, giving them the benefit of the doubt..signing any federal documents aren't so easy on their part. We are waiting for the approval and will go to our next step.  One step at a time.  And be humble to admit our weakness.  Let's wait upon the Lord, our God reigned forever.  Let's not lose hope on this.  It will make our marriage more stronger as we put our trust in Him. :)  It didn't run smoothly at first, rough times was inevitable but its all worth it by God's grace slowly getting there again.  

Thanks for this inspirational message.. We need it all.. Anyway keep us posted with your visa journey.. 

On February 25, 2017 at 11:44 AM, Eiramana said:

Wow congrats ...

enjoy those moments with them they grow up so fast.. 

Just like my babies;) 

Thanks! What a wonderful experience it is.

On February 25, 2017 at 0:29 PM, Haltom Family said:

Baby daughter and wife are doing great. We just arrived home after 2 days at the hospital. We don't have to go through the visa process. We will file CRBA for her at US Embassy in a few weeks and then she will receive her US passport. I will ask for an advanced endorsement through the civil registrar's office soon so that we can receive an expedited PSA birth certificate. That is the main item that delays the CRBA filing.

16 minutes ago, Palawan1 said:

Baby daughter and wife are doing great. We just arrived home after 2 days at the hospital. We don't have to go through the visa process. We will file CRBA for her at US Embassy in a few weeks and then she will receive her US passport. I will ask for an advanced endorsement through the civil registrar's office soon so that we can receive an expedited PSA birth certificate. That is the main item that delays the CRBA filing.

Glad everything went well with your family.  By the way this might help you guys.  Once the hospital administrator already registered the birth certificate, you can request the PSA copy of your child online and it will only take 2-3 days (within metro manila) for them to deliver it in your address.  Here is the link: https://nsohelpline.ph/order-now  Debit or any major cards are acceptable for payment or through bayad center.  We used it a lot and even friends abroad so, it really works.   Its only Php 350 pesos including delivery fee.  Hope this helps.  Again, congratulations and God bless.

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

11 minutes ago, Haltom Family said:

Glad everything went well with your family.  By the way this might help you guys.  Once the hospital administrator already registered the birth certificate, you can request the PSA copy of your child online and it will only take 2-3 days (within metro manila) for them to deliver it in your address.  Here is the link: https://nsohelpline.ph/order-now  Debit or any major cards are acceptable for payment or through bayad center.  We used it a lot and even friends abroad so, it really works.   Its only Php 350 pesos including delivery fee.  Hope this helps.  Again, congratulations and God bless.

Really? That would be wonderful. I have read several postings on VJ where it was taking about 2 months to receive for a newborn's PSA birth certificate. This would be awesome news. We have completed all other requirements for the CR1 except for the medical and interview...we have all the other documents ready for the interview...just waiting on the I-130 approval. I am patient since my wife and daughter are recovering. Look forward to the days when we all receive the visas for the loved ones that we are filing for. Thank you very much for posting this info. I will talk with the hospital administrator in the morning. 

2 hours ago, Palawan1 said:

Really? That would be wonderful. I have read several postings on VJ where it was taking about 2 months to receive for a newborn's PSA birth certificate. This would be awesome news. We have completed all other requirements for the CR1 except for the medical and interview...we have all the other documents ready for the interview...just waiting on the I-130 approval. I am patient since my wife and daughter are recovering. Look forward to the days when we all receive the visas for the loved ones that we are filing for. Thank you very much for posting this info. I will talk with the hospital administrator in the morning. 

I believe it can be expedite. Once its registered with NSO, online request is faster. God bless with your processing. :)

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

On 2/22/2017 at 4:58 PM, Palawan1 said:

When you filed your DCF petition through USEM, did you receive a number so that you can track your petition online? I know there is this tracking website but I don't think it applies to Consular filings: 

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Hello,

If you file DCF, they don't issue receipt number. You just have to wait for the approval of your I-130. :D

On 2/26/2017 at 5:39 PM, Haltom Family said:

I believe it can be expedite. Once its registered with NSO, online request is faster. God bless with your processing. :)

Hello Haltom did you received any email from embassy yet?  I remember you filed feb 3. It's been a month. 

1 hour ago, Eiramana said:

Hello Haltom did you received any email from embassy yet?  I remember you filed feb 3. It's been a month. 

Hi Eiramana, thank you for asking. 

As of yesterday, their response was:

Your I-130 petition is under review. As stated, our adjudication process takes within 30 to 90 days upon receipt. You will be notified in writing when completed.

Thank you.

USCIS Manila

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

2 hours ago, Haltom Family said:

Hi Eiramana, thank you for asking. 

As of yesterday, their response was:

Your I-130 petition is under review. As stated, our adjudication process takes within 30 to 90 days upon receipt. You will be notified in writing when completed.

Thank you.

USCIS Manila

Wow.. So i guess the processing is gonna be more than a month now :(

..just thought u might have the aproval by now. 

Good luck for all of us here. 

3 hours ago, Eiramana said:

Wow.. So i guess the processing is gonna be more than a month now :(

..just thought u might have the aproval by now. 

Good luck for all of us here. 

Thank you. Are you done with your CFO?  

Linking here this action we did to addressed Philippine Immigration while waiting for USCIS processing...BALIKBAYAN BENEFITS.  Hope this will benefit some.  

https://haltomfamily.wordpress.com/2017/02/25/balikbayan-program/

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.