Texasav8r

If You Have Been Transferred...Please Post Here (K-1)

2,233 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Woohoo! NOA2 approved yesterday! NOA1 was 4-29-14.

Hi one of the users would like to know was your notification through mail or email and once again congrats

Edited by TPW

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

hey all .. not sure if you're familiar with this past thread or not but I came across this discussion on here from 2007 in which an ex-immigration adjudicator was answering questions about the approval process from his experience. here is the link: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/55762-1st-post-former-nsc-adjudicator-now-petitioner/

I'm sure since it's the government the only thing to change in the process of things is the technology used and that's about it but who knows. it's cool to get any inside information at all.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Not to get people down, but i feel that those of us transferred to CSC may still have to wait a while. I count a VJ sample around 150 transferred to CSC. Around 15 or so have been approved at a rate of 2-3 per day. You can do the math, but that will take another 10 weeks to get through the VJ sample of 135 left... if it continues at the current rate.

Edited by natalie.le

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

or maybe one of them is working faster or maybe our files are together just to a worker that is on vacation lol just speculating ! :)

how awesome!!! good luck with the rest of the process!!!

is it me or it looks like the transferred files are approved backwards, starting may, then end of april.. maybe now its begining of april?? hopefully!!!!!!

Nah. NOA1 may 16 lol

09/17/2015 - AOS Package Mailed- NOA assigned by USCIS

09/23/2015 - AOS,EAD,AP NOA received via text/email
10/03/2015 - Biometrics Appointment letter received
10/15/2015 - Biometrics Appointment for EAD/AOS

11/10/2015 - Interview Scheduled for December 16

11/21/2015 - EAD Denied

11/21/2015 - We order your new card (I-845)

11/23/2015 - We approved your form I-485

11/25/2015 - We have cancelled your interview for your Form I-485

11/27/2015 - Green card in hand :dancing:

1pzfxf.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Not to get people down, but i feel that those of us transferred to CSC may still have to wait a while. I count a VJ sample around 150 transferred to CSC. Around 15 or so have been approved at a rate of 2-3 per day. You can do the math, but that will take another 10 weeks to get through the VJ sample of 135 left... if it continues at the current rate.

I didn't have the count that high. You may be counting several of the mistakes made by CSC filers that say they were transferred when they weren't. I will check my numbers later but I was looking at a 14-16% approval rate so far I believe. Even with your numbers, that still places many people at 3.5 to 5 months (there are a couple under 100 days) which is considerably less than what was happening (5.5 - 7 months) before the transfers. That is still a plus in my book. Look at the big picture and keep the faith. :)

Edit: Another way to look at it...transfers started on 8/8 and weren't received by CSC until 8/12 (earliest) so lets say they started processing on 8/13....that's 14 days and with your numbers, that is 10% approval rate. That is pretty darn good. Considering 1500-2000 petitions were probably sent, that is 12 - 16 (rough est.) a day while still working on June filers in CSC also.

I think it is a net plus overall...

Edited by Texasav8r

02/28/2014 - I-129f Accepted and Routed to Texas Service Center / Я-129F Принято и направляется в сервисный центр Техаса

03/04/2014 - NOA1 Notice Date / NOA1 Уведомление Дата

03/05/2014 - NOA1 Received via Email & Text / NOA1 полученных через электронную почту и текст

03/05/2014 - Check Cashed by TSC / Чек обналичены TSC

03/06/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed / Регистрационный номер иностранца Изменен

03/08/2014 - Received NOA1 Hard Copy / Поступило NOA1 Печатная

10/09/2014 - NOA2 Received via Email & Text / NOA2 редакцию по электронной почте и текста (219 DAYS!!)

10/14/2014 - Received NOA2 Hard Copy / Поступила NOA2 Жесткий диск

10/16/2014 - Case Shipped to NVC / Дело Отгружено NVC

10/23/2014 - Case Received by NVC / Дело Поступило NVC

10/24/2014 - Case Number Assigned by NVC / Номер дела, присвоенный NVC

10/27/2014 - Case Left NVC for Moscow Consulate / Дело Левый NVC для Москва консульства

10/29/2014 - Moscow Consulate Received Case and Changed Status to Ready / Москва Консульство получил случай и изменила статус Готов

11/24/2014 - Medical Exam / Медицинский экзамен

11/26/2014 - K-1 Interview (Approved!!) / K-1 Интервью (утвержденный!!)

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

• 04/01/2014 - NOA 1

04/10/2014 - Alien registration number changed

08/11/2104 - Case Transferred to local USCIS for further processing

Hi to all fellows :)

Yesterday evening we get the RFE (request for evidence) e-mail from USCIS written as below.

Do you think this will make our process longer? Does this mean there is a problem?

We sent our documents, exactly as what our lawyer told us.

Do you have any idea what kind of evidence they could request?

We are just trying to understand what does this situation mean.

We are a bit disappointed receiving this RFE instead of our NOA 2 approval.

Appreciate for your support.

our Case Status: Request for Evidence

On August 27, 2014, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the requested information. This case will be in suspense until we receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once we receive the requested evidence or information and make a decision on the case, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

A request for evidence is made when an application/petition is lacking required documentation/evidence (initial evidence) or the officer needs more documentation/evidence (additional evidence) to determine an applicant's eligibility for the benefit sought. We may send you a request for evidence at any stage of our review. The request will indicate what evidence or information is needed for us to fully evaluate your application or petition. The notice will explain where to send the evidence and will give the deadline for your response. Your application or petition will be held in suspense during that time. If you receive a request for evidence and have questions about what you need to submit, you may call our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I have a question. I noticed on the TSC igor's list I have a gazillion files ahead of me to be approved but on the CSC igor's list where I have been transferred to there is only one person above and below me yet to be approved. Does that mean something or, are the people above and below me original CSC filers but we have the same NOA April 17 date?

• 04/01/2014 - NOA 1

04/10/2014 - Alien registration number changed

08/11/2104 - Case Transferred to local USCIS for further processing

Hi to all fellows :)

Yesterday evening we get the RFE (request for evidence) e-mail from USCIS written as below.

Do you think this will make our process longer? Does this mean there is a problem?

We sent our documents, exactly as what our lawyer told us.

Do you have any idea what kind of evidence they could request?

We are just trying to understand what does this situation mean.

We are a bit disappointed receiving this RFE instead of our NOA 2 approval.

Appreciate for your support.

our Case Status: Request for Evidence

On August 27, 2014, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the requested information. This case will be in suspense until we receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once we receive the requested evidence or information and make a decision on the case, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

A request for evidence is made when an application/petition is lacking required documentation/evidence (initial evidence) or the officer needs more documentation/evidence (additional evidence) to determine an applicant's eligibility for the benefit sought. We may send you a request for evidence at any stage of our review. The request will indicate what evidence or information is needed for us to fully evaluate your application or petition. The notice will explain where to send the evidence and will give the deadline for your response. Your application or petition will be held in suspense during that time. If you receive a request for evidence and have questions about what you need to submit, you may call our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283."

You have to wait for hard copy of your RFE to know what information they need from you. It slows process down, but not dramatically, I'm sure some of more experienced VJ member will give you precise information. But there is no reason to worry, the good thing is that you know that now someone is working on your case. NOA2 will come soon :) Good luck

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Well now there are five above me but it seems to change every day and I can't keep up lol. Are transfers still going on from TSC ?

As far as I can tell, aug 11 is the last transfer date, but on here, the approvals are all from aug 11 transfers. I'm hoping that bodes well for me...good luck!

I am the petitioner.

K1 Visa Timeline

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transfer: California Service Center (2014-08-11)

Consulate: London, UK

NOA 1: 2014-04-23

NOA 2: 2014-09-15

NVC Case # Assigned: 2014-10-07

Consulate Received: 2014-10-10

Readiness Form Sent: 2014-10-30

Medical: 2014-11-10

Interview: 2014-12-19

Interview Result: missing paperwork. Took a few weeks for them to get back to his case because of the holidays.

K-1 Approval: 2015-01-15

Visa Received: 2015-01-21

US Entry: 2015-01-29

Marriage: 2015-04-23

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.