ayla_42

JUNE 2014 filers - TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

2,046 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

So here we go, I just came back from the USCIS field office! The same lady helped me out! She goes, there was a new update in my case. She said that the case is back from the FBI and the status on the internal system was updated early this morning. It says " READY FOR SHIPPING" but she said, it doesnt say to where! It could be another internal department that puts the approved stamp on it or it could be to the NVC. She said that her system will update withing 24-48 hours and that I should expect a change in my status right then! I asked her if a marh 21st wedding would be feasible, all she said that, it would be cutting it close so have a back up just in case. She said, if you dont see an update by thursday, come see us again! So there is a glimmer of hope. I am a june 26th acceptance date, so they are working around that area I assume! She reassured me that there wont be an RFE in my cae so thank god for that!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

I finally managed to log into my account and it says case last updated 12/09/2014 but it still sys case received.

I liked the previous one where it would tell you if it was in pre-decision state. Sigh

Best of luck everyone! Hopefully we are all going to get good news this week! Come on June approvals! :):) :)

To take the mind off this process, anyone doing anything special for the holidays?

I'm picking up my fiancé at the airport Saturday :) It's the second time he comes to Sweden for Christmas. We are going to try to alternate between celebrating with my parents and his parents. As it looks now we will be 16 people celebrating Christmas including my parents, brothers and their families including on of my sister-in-laws mother and sister and her family...

My fiancé will be here until January 4 so we'll have plenty of time together :)

What are your plans for Christmas? And great idea by the way to get our mind off of this very long wait!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I finally managed to log into my account and it says case last updated 12/09/2014 but it still sys case received.

I liked the previous one where it would tell you if it was in pre-decision state. Sigh

Best of luck everyone! Hopefully we are all going to get good news this week! Come on June approvals! :):) :)

To take the mind off this process, anyone doing anything special for the holidays?

I'm trying to find something to keep me super busy during the holidays. Maybe art classes or something. The wait is making me restless and I'm feeling down lately. I was planning to go visit my fiance in Karachi but they denied my tourist visa :/ Hoping this process goes quickly and he will be here soon! Best of luck to you too!!

I'm in the same boat and received the same message: " finally managed to log into my account and it says case last updated 12/09/2014 but it still sys case received."

I received my NOA1 on 6/24/14. I've called the USCIS before Thanksgiving when the system was having issues with the receipt numbers not appearing and again last week prior to 12/9 and they wouldn't tell me anything because the website is only showing approvals as of May 6th, despite the website only being updated as of October 31, 2014.

I went to visit my love and his family for 11 days during Thanksgiving and returned on 12/7/14. Although I am blessed to have spent this time with my fiance and new family, I was truly hoping that I would have received an approval by this time and my heart is hearting just like many of the June filing family that haven't received their approvals as of yet.

After reading the blogs, I did attempt to go online to schedule an appt. at the local office located in Fairfax, VA, but the website states that they only take appts based on the following conditions:

Order from Immigration Court - If you were directed to us for processing based on an order from the Immigration Judge. You must bring all documents required in the post order instructions given to you by the court.
Case Processing Appointment - If you received a notice to go to your local office for further case processing.
EAD inquiry appointment - If your I-765 employment authorization application has been pending for more than 90 days.

Case Services follow-up appointment - If it has been over 45 days since you contacted NCSC and have not received a response to your inquiry. You must bring the Service Request ID Number related to your inquiry to the appointment.

Since I called last week and they sent me a resolution to my inquiry, which was really a bunch of nothing, I don't qualify to make an appointment at this time.

If there is a work around, please let me know. I'd hate to have had received an RFE or something that is in their system that I never received because it got caught up in a black hole or something.

Such a hopeless and helpless feeling and missing my love today. :-(

I appreciate the uplifting support from this forum.

June filers who have received their approvals!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

June Filers,

Here is the latest updates from my script/program. Sorry I haven't made any updates in a week but we just got back from a cruise!

Latest Approved File: src1490307849

NOA1 Batch: 6/16/2014

Wait time: 179 Days

Files approved from 10-1 to 10-19: 16

Mean approval time: 123 Days

Files approved from 10-20 to 10-31: 40

Mean approval time: 134 Days

Files approved on 11-1 to 11-4: 8

Mean approval time: 138 Days

Files approved on 11-12 to 11-14: 16

Mean approval time: 154 Days

Files approved on 11-15 to 11-19: 8

Mean approval time: 160 Days

Files approved on 11-20 to 11-26: 11

Mean approval time: 163 Days

Files approved on 11-27 to 12-2: 27

Mean approval time: 170 Days

Files approved on 12-3 to 12-5: 37

Mean approval time: 171 Days

Files approved on 12-6 to 12-15: 48

Mean approval time: 173 Days

Looks like the USCIS continues to make progress, last week they completed 55 RFEs; However, They only completed 48 approvals which is low if you look at previous intervals. The trend of wait time continues to increase but at a slower pace which is good!

I had people asking me about NOA1 of 6/24/2014 which is what mine is. My Case is about 64 applications away from the "waterline". I did a quick regression test and it looks like I should get something within the next 6 days - 10 days.

Keep the faith/hope

Your brother in Christ,

Josh

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transferred: No

Consulate: San Jose, Costa Rica

I-129F sent: 06/16/2014

NOA1: 06/24/2014

NOA2: 12/17/2014

Sent to NVC: 12/23/2014

NVC Arrived: 01/05/2014

NVC Left: 01/07/2014

Arrived to the Embassy: 01/23/2014

Packet 3 Received (Email) : 01/29/2015

Case Ready for Interview: 01/29/2015

Medical Date: 2/16/2015

Interview Date : 02/24/2015 APPROVED!!!!!!!!

Visa in Hand: 03/01/2015

US Port of Entry: FLL - 03/12/2015

Marriage Date in Fort Worth: 03/21/2015

Update! Finally got through to NVC after only eight call attempts (called around 5:30P EST) then after waiting for 50 minutes I spoke with a representative and he advised me that my case has been sent to the embassy TODAY via DHL. He provided me with the new case number so I will call next week and get information regarding the interview date. It's incredible, after the NOA2 things start moving very fast! :dancing:

The total amount of days from the date I mailed in our K1 Visa application to the day my fiancé stepped foot into the USA:

1 year, 3 months and 8 days.

The amount of days from the date we mailed in our AOS to the date everything was approved (after 3 RFEs):

7 months & 5 days

Which makes our journey a total of:

2 years, 3 months, and 8 days

(L)"I remember the days I prayed for everything I have now." (L)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

June Filers,

Here is the latest updates from my script/program. Sorry I haven't made any updates in a week but we just got back from a cruise!

Looks like the USCIS continues to make progress, last week they completed 55 RFEs; However, They only completed 48 approvals which is low if you look at previous intervals. The trend of wait time continues to increase but at a slower pace which is good!

I had people asking me about NOA1 of 6/24/2014 which is what mine is. My Case is about 64 applications away from the "waterline". I did a quick regression test and it looks like I should get something within the next 6 days - 10 days.

Keep the faith/hope

Your brother in Christ,

Josh

Thank you so much Josh! Missed you while you were gone!!!! Still no approval here (June 16 NOA1) I've been really patient but starting to feel desperate now :-/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

June Filers,

Keep the faith/hope

Your brother in Christ,

Josh

Hello Josh,

We miss you and we thank you once again for your help.

May God bless you.
AOS --
04/02/2016 - sent AOS package (AOS,EAD,AP)
04/04/2016 - received at USCIS Chicago
04/19/2016 - money order cashed
04/22/2016 - hard copy NOA received by mail

04/28/2016- received Biometrics Appointment Latter

05/12/2016- Biometrics 8:00 am Atlanta

07/05/2016- Approval notice Case type I485

07/09/2016- Received letter by mail

07/11/2016- Received green card by mail ( my green card in hand, so so so happy)

Have faith in God. "But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind." James 1: 6

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.