Don&Julie

December Filers

2,635 posts in this topic

All of you that still have your Service Center listed as "Texas" -- take a look at your NOA1 and see which service center you were routed to. It should either be Vermont or California.

Thanks!!

I hope that we can keep this happy and positive spirit till the end of the Journey! :dance::)

Mari - Your so awesome for organizing this thread! thanks a lot!

can someone teach me how can i make my ticker work? thanks in advance! :P

Hey! If you click on anyone's ticker here in the forum it will take you to a 3rd party site. Go through the steps to create your ticker, then at the end they will give you the code to enter into the signature of your profile. You can do that here by navigating to Settings > Profile > Change Signature.

Enter your ticker code there :)

2010 K1 December Filers: December Filers Citizenship Help

---
Let's get this Citizenship party started:
Dec 28. 2011 - Sent AOS Forms
May 15. 2012 - Green Card in Hand
Jun 12. 2012 - Our 1st Baby was born! :)

Oct 14. 2014 - ROC approved.
---

08/16/2015 - Looking into Citizenship process!

Click Here for a detailed timeline of our K1 Journey.

Updated: Jan 24, 2011.

1emi5z.png

---

---

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline

This is great! I'll definetely be checking in and commenting

K-1 Journey

11/27/2010-SENT

12/11/2010 NOA1

04/20/2011 NOA2

04/28/2011 Received by NVC!!

4/29/2011 Sent to Haitian Embassy

6/24/2011 Medical completed

6/30/2011 Medical results picked up approved

7/1/2011 Documents sent to Haiti messenger

7/19/2011 Interview date to be announced

7/19/2011 Assigned interview date

9/2/2011 Interview date (NO RFE :)

9/2/2011 Visa APPROVED!!

9/7/2011 Visa in Hand in Haiti

9/16/2011 Passport in hand in Haiti

10/1/2011 POE EWR airport

11/8/2011 ***Married*** :)

11/17/2011 Applied Social Security #

11/21/2011 SS# Recieved

AOS Journey

12/30/2011 AOS Package Mailed

1/03/2012 Notice of Action

1/06/2012 Check cashed

1/25/2012 Biometrics Appointment..completed..

2/11/2012 RFE

3/7/2012 RFE response mailed

3/16/2012 EAD Card in production!!!!

10/09/2012 Green Card production ordered : } no interview

Awesome! Just added you to the list. You can reach the list at any time via my signature. Once the list gets to be too big for an image save, it will be converted to PDF and linked that way.

Happy Monday!!

---

---

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks for the invite Mari :)

Good luck to all of us !!!

Our Love Journey

1992 = First time we met in the Philippines

2008 = Got connected again thru FS

March 2009 = Saw each other again after 17 yrs. (Philippines) (Two old friends meet again ,wearin' older faces talk about the places they've been... sing )

September 2009 = Engaged / Proposed in person (Philippines)

USCIS

Nov 30, 2010 = Sent I-129F

Dec 02, 2011 = USCIS received

Dec 06, 2011 = NOA

Dec 09,2011 = Touched

May 06, 2011 =NOA2

DOS

May 16 = NVC rceived

May 17 = NVC left

May 20 = USEM received (tracked thru DHL)

May 24 = Jap PC applied ( 7 weeks )

June 1 = Case entered to USEM system

June 21-23 = SLMEC/Passed

July 8 = Interview / Approved

July 13 = Jap PC picked up / sent to USEM (07/15 = Jap PC delivered to USEM) ( 07/29 = Visa printed )

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I hope that we can keep this happy and positive spirit till the end of the Journey! :dance::)

Mari - Your so awesome for organizing this thread! thanks a lot!

can someone teach me how can i make my ticker work? thanks in advance! :P

You're very welcome and Dizzylox, aka: "Galizzy" played a huge role in this because "she's got the perfect" on the TIMELINE! I'm her secretary! LOL and I work on weekends.... LOL LOL :P She's our Bling-Bling & puts the shine in this diamond!

Seriously, "It takes a whole village to raise a child" (African Proverb) ... this thread is our baby.... Everyone here is a big part of this village (thread). EACH OF YOU COUNT! We have something in common, we all filed in December, we'll all go through this process together, and we're all ENGAGED!!! Now, it's just a matter of utilizing our time[lines], and get PRO-ACTIVE on our individual cases, and hang together with support each step of the way.... so I / You, have a game plan:

• Remember, we'll stay very organized. We'll prepare for each packet long before the next step in our VJ. Especially, since it could take mos. to get specific documentation for evidence from some countries, or government agencies. Sometimes this can be tedious busywork and time consuming. We do not want to miss deadlines or get so rushed and ill-prepared, we get RFE'd.
  • We'll have great days and days that are not so great; but we'll remain realistic and CALM for one another. PLEASE SUPPORT & stay focussed, then execute the issue at hand. We take our VJ seriously because it has a intricate part, it's an investment of time and money towards our common goal; our future spouses to start a family with us.
  • Congratulate and Bless the one who posts, "APPROVED!!" (F) Acknowledgement is nourishment within friendships that are growing!(F)
  • Please if you're posting to help someone out, use facts in black and white with solid references: ie., http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis <<<<<<<<<< USCIS GOVT WEBSITE (you might want to bookmark that one). If we unintentionally misinform, then it could be confusing for you or others and cause a hiccup [delay or RFE for somebody by wrong info], in the VJ.
  • Burp the Baby Folks! Means, if we see something that requires correction on a post, be kind and gently correct with reference; Redirect as you were speaking to yourself or your fiance(e). No need for corporal punishment around here, afterall, this is "your home thread".
  • This thread is TOS protected. That means, like the entire VJ forum... we abide by those rules and regulations we agreed to when we became members of the VJ community. **that was a gentle reminder for those who are mischievous like me :girlwerewolf2xn: LOL LOL**
  • Let's stay updated on the forum overall! If you started a topic, or know of an informative one, tell us and give us your link on a post! TOS says we cannot post a topic twice on the forum, but we can reference a link so we can find it!
  • Please if you know of any other December K1 2010 filers, Invite them to our thread!!

And lastly, I thank all of you for being a great addition to the Dec 2010 K-1 family!!

From my heart to yours,

Mari

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Timeline

Updated: Jan 24, 2011.

1emi5z.png

OK That TIMELINE IS NOTHING BUT SEXY! lol... it's got that WOW FACTOR! Thank you DizzyGalizzy for all your time and efforts. You're amazing!

lol. I do what I can *takes a bow*. We're almost at our first full month of waiting! woohoo! 1 down! 5 to go (hopefully 5) lol

---

---

Timeline

This is great! I'll definetely be checking in and commenting

:energy:Welcome Carmene & Michel to the Thread!!:energy:

I'm happy to see you here & look forward to seeing you around!!

Mari

Timeline

Thanks for the invite Mari :)

Good luck to all of us !!!

:energy: Welcome Mikey & Cathy to the Thread!!:energy:

I'm happy to see you here & look forward to seeing you around!!

Mari

PS: Why do we look related? LOL :P:lol::luv:

Edited by Mari & Kadir

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Can anyone check their status with their receipt number yet? I still can't and got my NOA1 on Dec15th... I called USCIS 2 weeks ago to see why and they said they haven't updated the system or whatever and it'd take another week..yeah that was 2 weeks ago.

Matt&Tara

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Macedonia
Timeline

Hey everyone ...

Thank you for the invitation :) We started our journey in Dec. too, and we got the NOA1 couple of days after we filed the k1. At this point, we have no clue on what is going on. Our case was forwarded to Vermont Center and now we just wait and stress. My Fiance was here for Xmas and New Year, he got to spend time with me and my family and now he is gone :(

From other users we found out that cases which go through Vermont Center take approximately 5 months to be approved, and over (if everything is ok). I see people here saying that their case has been touched, but we dont know how to do that. When we check the status on our case, it only says Initial review ...

Time seems to pass so slowly when we are apart :(

Anyway, hello to all of you, and i wish good luck to everyone, may we all get our NOA2 as soon as possible ;)

Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery !!!

Gjo3p2.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi dizzylox, I'd love to be added to the group timeline chart!

checking on our case status on the uscis website is freaking me out - it lists average processing time of I129-f as 12.9 months! D: We have our wedding booked for 11-11-11, so this is a HUGE problem! It lists the time for Texas (where we sent) as 5 months though.. The stress is killing me you guys!

bubbi, where did you see where yours has been routed to?

mattb05, we got our NOA1 on dec.02 and we can check the status of it online

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.