Ken y Leidys

Where did she go?

2,568 posts in this topic

It has been exactly 3 weeks since I have heard from my fiancee. We didn't have any fights, arguments, problems that were tugging at the relationship. The last day we had spoke, she had been sick with food poisoning, her father had to be sent to the hospital due to some serious bug that was attacking him, making him sick and in bed for over 4 days, and her mother was also sick, but was mobile.

To say this has been eating me up would be an understatement. I love this woman, and I don't know anything - what is happening, if she is just busy trying to help the family, if she got second thoughts and decided to hold off on the Packet 3 materials...

So, I hired a documentation administrator named Maria to help me find out what is going on. Later this week, I will get word on if Onelis is at home, moved, sick, busy, etc. Once again, pins and needles BIGTIME. I hope there is good stuff to tell everyone here at VisaJourneys, so I'll keep you posted when I find out what is happening.

PRAYERS BEING ACCEPTED.... :crying:

-Ken

Ken y Leidys’ Timeline

May 1, 2009 - I-129 F (NOA-1)

Aug 4, 2009 - I-129 F (NOA-2)

Oct 7, 2009 - Bogota Interview

Oct 16, 2009 - Diomesa package arrived in downtown Barranquilla

Oct 20, 2009 - Leidys took bus to Diomesa Office to pick up Visa/Passport package because ("We don't deliver to your Barrio").

Nov 22, 2009 - POE (30 min.) Los Angeles, Intl.

Dec 27, 2009 - Wedding

March 8, 2010 - AOS NOA

April 8, 2010 - AOS BIO (in Riverside, CA)

May 11, 2010 - AOS AP

May 24, 2010 - AOS Interview

May 27, 2010 - AOS EAD May 27, 2010

Jun 18, 2010 - Green Card Received!

Apr 07, 2012 - ROC Filed

Oct 11, 2012 - ROC RFE

Jan 08, 2013 - CONDITIONS REMOVED!!!

VicFrndz.jpgBAQ+Taxi.jpgclubberz.jpgCumbiaz.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
:blink: i hope everything is ok. (F)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

I hope that she is just busy caring for the family and you hear from her soon.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

Prayers to you Ken

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

I would be beside myself :( I hope you find out soon, it must be terrible on the nerves (F)

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

I know that if I hadn't heard from Luz for 3 weeks and we didn't have a dispute the last time we talked I would be on a plane there to find her. Is there a friend or neighbor that can contact her?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Don't sweat it. Maybe she has no internet because of bills, and/or no phone to contact you. Maybe money is the problem. Save another month. If not response, then, you need to fly out and see her.

Edited by consolemaster

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

good luck on getting in touch with her. Hope everything is ok! I know I'd be going nuts right now if this was my husband... Hope to hear good news soon

Timeline

AOS

Mailed AOS, EAD and AP Sept 11 '07

Recieved NOA1's for all Sept 23 or 24 '07

Bio appt. Oct. 24 '07

EAD/AP approved Nov 26 '07

Got the AP Dec. 3 '07

AOS interview Feb 7th (5 days after the 1 year anniversary of our K1 NOA1!

Stuck in FBI name checks...

Got the GC July '08

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
It has been exactly 3 weeks since I have heard from my fiancee. We didn't have any fights, arguments, problems that were tugging at the relationship. The last day we had spoke, she had been sick with food poisoning, her father had to be sent to the hospital due to some serious bug that was attacking him, making him sick and in bed for over 4 days, and her mother was also sick, but was mobile.

To say this has been eating me up would be an understatement. I love this woman, and I don't know anything - what is happening, if she is just busy trying to help the family, if she got second thoughts and decided to hold off on the Packet 3 materials...

So, I hired a documentation administrator named Maria to help me find out what is going on. Later this week, I will get word on if Onelis is at home, moved, sick, busy, etc. Once again, pins and needles BIGTIME. I hope there is good stuff to tell everyone here at VisaJourneys, so I'll keep you posted when I find out what is happening.

PRAYERS BEING ACCEPTED.... :crying:

-Ken

If she has a job call (if you have the phone #) the employer and ask about her.

I know that if I hadn't heard from Luz for 3 weeks and we didn't have a dispute the last time we talked I would be on a plane there to find her. Is there a friend or neighbor that can contact her?

Maria has directions into Onelis' barrio. It will hopefully be just a few more days until I get word on how things are going there. I have vacation time between Friday and August 11th, so a trip to Barranquilla won't be ruled out here...

Her brother and in-laws all live in the outskirts of Bogota. Their phone is down. I don't have her friends phone number, nor do I have her cell number (recently changed when she lost her phone). So, not many options.

Edited by Ken y Onelis

Ken y Leidys’ Timeline

May 1, 2009 - I-129 F (NOA-1)

Aug 4, 2009 - I-129 F (NOA-2)

Oct 7, 2009 - Bogota Interview

Oct 16, 2009 - Diomesa package arrived in downtown Barranquilla

Oct 20, 2009 - Leidys took bus to Diomesa Office to pick up Visa/Passport package because ("We don't deliver to your Barrio").

Nov 22, 2009 - POE (30 min.) Los Angeles, Intl.

Dec 27, 2009 - Wedding

March 8, 2010 - AOS NOA

April 8, 2010 - AOS BIO (in Riverside, CA)

May 11, 2010 - AOS AP

May 24, 2010 - AOS Interview

May 27, 2010 - AOS EAD May 27, 2010

Jun 18, 2010 - Green Card Received!

Apr 07, 2012 - ROC Filed

Oct 11, 2012 - ROC RFE

Jan 08, 2013 - CONDITIONS REMOVED!!!

VicFrndz.jpgBAQ+Taxi.jpgclubberz.jpgCumbiaz.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I hope you find something out soon, Ken. (F)

blackribbonsmall.png

I-130 Petition

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Frankfurt, Germany

Married in Germany : 10-19-2007

I-130 Sent : 01-03-2008

I-130 NOA1 : 02-07-2008

I-130 NOA2 : 04-28-2008

NVC Case Number Assigned : 05-02-2008

DS-3032 and AOS Fee Received from NVC: 05-17-2008

DS-3032 Choice of Agent Emailed to NVC: 05-17-2008

AOS Fee Paid Online: 05-19-2008 (PAID 05-20-2008)

AOS Sent To NVC: 05-27-2008 (Coversheet printed online)

DS-3032 accepted by NVC: 05-27-2008

I-864 Arrived at NVC: 05-28-2008

I-864 Entered into NVC System: 06-02-2008

IV Bill Received: 06-02-2008

IV Bill Paid: 06-03-2008

DS-230 sent to NVC via USPS Express Mail: 06-26-2008

DS-230 arrived at the NVC: 06-27-2008

DS-230 entered into system: 06-30-2008

Case Completed at NVC: 07-07-2008

Case Left the NVC for Frankfurt, Germany: 07-15-2008

Case Received at the Consulate: 07-17-2008

Interview Letter Received: 07-25-2008

Medical Appointment in Hamburg, Germany: 08-04-2008

Interview in Frankfurt, Germany at 8:00am: 08-13-2008 - APPROVED - VISA GRANTED

Visa Received in the Mail: 08-15-2008

Flight to the USA: 09-26-2008 (POE - LAX @ 3:40pm)

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I remember freaking out when I hadn't heard from my hubby (boyfriend at the time) for a week.. turns out he had forgotten his cell phone in his brother's car...

I hope you hear something soon..

Edited by *Marilyn*
mvSuprise-hug.gif