aj1

Its Thursday 1 day before Friday thank god!

72 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Goodmorning everyone although mine isn't good i woke up with a soar throat, and sneezing. I am getting a cold unfortunatly. Its raining here and i miss my man (F) sounds like a day in bed for me today thank god i don't have to work today. Anyways i hope everyone has a great day :thumbs:

AJ1

7/17/2005----I met the love of my life.

1/18/2006----Arrived in Egypt to visit my love.

5/11/2006----Sent I129F.

6/15/2006----Recieved NOA1.

6/22/2006----Recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/12/2006----Replied to RFE (IMBRA) Sent back.

7/17/2006----Our 1 year Anniversary!!!!

7/19/2006----VSC recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/20/2006----touched

8/18/2006----touched

8/18/2006----NOA2!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

8/18/2006----VSC sent our petition to NVC.

8/19/2006----touched

8/22/2006----NVC recieved our petition.

8/23/2006----NVC sent our petition to Cairo Embassy.

8/25/2006----Recieved NOA2 Approval letter in the mail.

8/28/2006----Recieved NVC letter with new case number.

8/31/2006----Cairo Embassy recieved our petition.

9/24/2006----I emailed the Embassy reguarding my fiance's packet 3.

10/17/2006--Cairo sent packet 3 for the second time to my fiance. First one was never recieved.

10/19/2006--Packet 3 recieved.

12/20/2006--Packet 3 sent.

12/21/2006--Cairo Embassy recieved packet 3.

2/21/2007---Packet 4 recieved.

3/12/2007---Interview (He Passed)!

3/12/2007---Administrative Processing begins.............God please help me get through this!

7/17/2007---Our 2 Year Anniversay!!!

10/23/2007--7 months and 2 weeks of A/P and still waiting..........God help me!

4/22/2008---2nd Interview ( keep us in your prayers)

4/22/2008--He was approved for the Visa 2-3 weeks until he recieves it in the mail lets hope so!!

6/03/2008--VISA IN HAND! Thank you god!

7/03/2008--Our Wedding Day!

"NEVER GIVE UP"

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Afternoon everyone! Beautiful day here in Alexandria...finally is beginning to be cool but not cold...have a great morning, afternoon or evening in your part of the world... :)

Hope you feel better soon AJ1...take care and have plenty of chicken soup :yes:

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Afternoon everyone! Beautiful day here in Alexandria...finally is beginning to be cool but not cold...have a great morning, afternoon or evening in your part of the world... :)

Hope you feel better soon AJ1...take care and have plenty of chicken soup :yes:

AJ1 I hope you feel better dear, we spread that around our home last week and it is still lingering. Awwwwww, wishing I was in Alex with Ayman. He is telling me that Egypt is getting cold right now. I said when you survive Ohio's weather in the winter dear you know what cold is :P

Have a great day, the weekend is almost here!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

g'moaning all. is it friday yet? :sleepy:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Morning all. :)

Sorry you are not feeling well, aj. Sending chicken soup thoughts your way. It's rainy and gray and cold here...good day to stay in a warm, comfy bed with a book or the TV remote. :)

Rome was supposed to update their list today. They are supposed to do it the 1st and 15th of each month. Have they done it....NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crying: I swear every time that I've seen that the list has been updated, I nearly am ready to throw up to see if there is a change. We were told that a decision would be rendered 90-180 days from the time of receipt. They received his file August 1st. So, we are now in the zone. After 4 years, I've become a pro at the wait game but I am about to lose my frick'in mind! We just want our lives back...we just want to be a family again. When is this ####### going to end??????? :crying:

Thanks for letting me rant peeps. It's a rough day today. :(

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

This week has been rather pleasent. Of course Monday was a holiday for us so that has a lot to do with it. Wish they would cancel Mondays :blink:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
This week has been rather pleasent. Of course Monday was a holiday for us so that has a lot to do with it. Wish they would cancel Mondays :blink:

you are becoming a bad influence jasman....i saw you posted in the thread and i read the topic as

Its Thursday 1 day before Friday thank golf!

Edited by charlesandnessa

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

One more week until Thanksgiving!

This week is really dragging on and I sure don't want to go to work today.

Have a good one.

Oyyyy, I think Im getting back into the morning sickness phase (insert barfing smiley here). Must've been all those golf and turkey sandwiches I got from Sarah ;)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

AJ1 feel better :) allousa I really hope the list has your name and you are reunited soon.

So happy 1 day till friday :dance:

K1 process

10/05/2006 filled :)

05/03/2007 interview -> AP -> hell -> AP -> 9 months of AP Hell - 2 home visits :(

01/26/2008 visa in hand with a typo :(

02/03/2008 2 weeks more of waiting.... Visa in hand...... :)

2/20/2008 on US soil :)

2/21/2008 marriage :)

AOS

03/12/2008 Sent AOS/Work/Travel

03/16/2008 shows delivered chicago

4/12/2008 check cashed :)

4/13/2008 NOA's for all 3

4/18/2008 bio letter

4/29/2008 bio appt.

5/06/2008 RFE 2007 tax return

5/07/2008 returned RFE overnight

5/08/2008 received-lees summit

5/12/08 case updated online/RFE received

5/27/08 checked the website for the third time today -says AP and EAD approval letter sent 5/24- it was not updated online till today - and no e-mail update either

5/27/08 emails sent in afternoon AP and EAD approvals

5/29/08 AP touch

5/29/08 email EAD card production ordered

6/02/08 AP in hand

6/03/08 email EAD card mailed

6/05/08 EAD card in hand :)

7/28/08 AOS letter received

9/02/08 AOS interview

9/10/08 card production ordered email :)

9/17/08 welcome letter email and snail mail arrive same day

9/19/08 Greencard in hand :)

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning everyone!

AJ1, take your medicine. And at night, just before going to bed boil water, put lemon in it and honey. After you drink that, don't drink anything else, just go to bed. it'll take care of the sore throat inshaAllah. Hope you feel better soon!

Hugs,

Ayesha (F)

eg-flag1-ss.gifAkramheartbeat.gifAyeshapr-flag1-ss.gif

th_CIMG0624.jpg

Timeline

I am going to kill my boss. She literally sits at her desk sighing so the whole world can hear her and accuses people of doing things that they never did, then when you try to tell her she made a mistake she will not listen to anyone. It's driving me crazy today! I wish she would go smoke a cigarette.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
I am going to kill my boss. She literally sits at her desk sighing so the whole world can hear her and accuses people of doing things that they never did, then when you try to tell her she made a mistake she will not listen to anyone. It's driving me crazy today! I wish she would go smoke a cigarette.

Mine curses at me and calls me "dear" when he's not POed about something someone else did (which is always my fault.) I keep applying places but I'm "overqualified" which is really making me feel postal!!!

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Timeline

Mine curses at me and calls me "dear" when he's not POed about something someone else did (which is always my fault.) I keep applying places but I'm "overqualified" which is really making me feel postal!!!

Oh that is bad. Mine always has to blame someone and I'm pretty sure she'd go as far as DNA testing to find out who made the mistake. She however, is perfect.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.