aj1

Its Thursday 1 day before Friday thank god!

72 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Awesome, Sarah. Yeah, it's really getting taxing. It would be better if he could at the very LEAST do his job, but he can't even do that either. He's also had several complaints filed against him with various reps that deal with us for his "abusive" nature. I've started giving them OUR coporate office number with his full name, etc :)

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Awesome, Sarah. Yeah, it's really getting taxing. It would be better if he could at the very LEAST do his job, but he can't even do that either. He's also had several complaints filed against him with various reps that deal with us for his "abusive" nature. I've started giving them OUR coporate office number with his full name, etc :)

Wow, that's pretty bad. I hope something is done about him!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Don't get started on bosses.......

Any rate, the Senate restaurants are having Thanksgiving meal today lol so me and my co-worker are going to have a full turkey dinner for lunch whoo hoo! Also on another good note hubby talked with his mom and sisters yesterday and found out that they are building some new apartments in Marrakech. And they are going for pretty cheap for a 2 bedroom. So he's decided we're going to buy one!!! This way we'll pay on it until it's paid off, then rent it out until we're ready to move back to Morocco! Sort of exciting but scary too - I've never bought a house before! I'm getting excited thinking about how I will get to design it though since they build to your design. yay!

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

:dance::dance: I'm so happy today and I can't tell you why :dance::dance: ok I will...my inlaws are out of town for a few days :dance: yay :dance: privacy :dance:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
:dance::dance: I'm so happy today and I can't tell you why :dance::dance: ok I will...my inlaws are out of town for a few days :dance: yay :dance: privacy :dance:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Happy Thursday All!

(I wish I had a day off work every once in a while :dead: )

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Not doing too bad today. I am all excited for my first 3 day weekend in what seems like forever! I can't wait to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone has a great day!

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good afternoon all; Off of work today and spending it with my honey :yes: ...... :dance: I leave for Egypt in 7 days and yes still counting. :yes: .......Only 4 more days left of work till I leave. :thumbs: .......My suit cases are over the weight limet. So I will be paying Xtra. :unsure: Hope you all have a great day.

Untitled.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Been in meetings all morning. But other than that, it's been an uneventful day. On a side note, I only have 4 more business working days until I go to England for 3 weeks. It's work related. I fly out the Monday after Thanksgiving and fly back on 12/15. I'll have 2 free weekends to do sightseeing. Too bad I can't do the 3 hour flight to Casa. But I don't have an extra $400 laying around. That would be a nice weekend getaway.

Label.jpg

.png

mybabygirl-1-1.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

It sounds like there are some stinky bosses out there! My boss is awesome! I was in corporate accounting for 3 years and couldn't stand my boss there so I transferred back into payroll. I love this job!

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

6 more hours at work then I have 2 days off :dance: hmmmmm should I stay home and clean or hit the road?

J (F)

If the weather is nice, hit the road, if its crappy lounge around...that's what I would do...NO CLEANING!!!

Jun 26, 06 - 129-F filed

Sep 27, 06 - NOA2

Nov 28, 06 - INTERVIEW SUCCESS!!!

Dec 12, 06 - VISA IN HAND

Dec 29, 06 - MARRIED!!

Jan 8, 07 - filed for AOS and EAD

Apr 3, 07 - EAD approved!!!

Apr 7, 07 - EAD card arrived!

May 10, 07 - Interview....APPROVED!!!

May 23, 07 - GC in hand

Feb 10, 09 - I-751 sent to CSC

Feb 12, 09 - NOA1

Apr 20, 09 - Approved!

Jun 12, 09 - Card Production Ordered

Jun 19, 09 - 10 year GC Received

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
6ughwtd.png

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.