aj1

Its Thursday 1 day before Friday thank god!

72 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
Sara, doing that laundry is how you got to the diapers and burps. :blush:

My treees are getting naked too.

Jackie (F)

:whistle:

maybe I better stick to the diapers and burping for now

and Visa in Hand, thanks! We think she is pretty cute.... :luv:

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Sara, doing that laundry is how you got to the diapers and burps. :blush:

My treees are getting naked too.

Jackie (F)

:whistle:

maybe I better stick to the diapers and burping for now

and Visa in Hand, thanks! We think she is pretty cute.... :luv:

Sara - your daughter is precious - congratulations!!!!

Lola

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good evening! It's been an eventful day at work. We got payroll set up so we can finally start getting paid and we had a few meetings today. Things are really falling into place. We already have 25 patents scheduled and we open for official business on Dec 3. It's so exciting.

I want to say a big thanks and give out some hugs for all the sweet PM's I have been getting. After I was publically called a lier and then to find out I had PMs sent out about me, I seriously thought about leaving VJ, but I have way too many buddies here to let that happen. I will say I don't appreciate what was said and I'm not a lier. Seriously the bashing and degrading people on here needs to stop. Why do people get their jollies out of that?

Hope everyone had a great day!

Filed: Timeline

I agree with Jackie - stick around and just dismiss the backbiting comments - people seem to be so sensitive around certain topics and usually nothing good comes out of it.

You have been around for a long time and always been a great support for others - we need all the good people here to balance out the ones who create havoc...

Congratulations on the clinic and good luck!

Lola

I'm glad you decided to stay Amy. I know I like having you around!

I'm off work and ready to spend 3 days off!! Son is at school tomorrow and hubster will be at work!!! so...quiet house all to myself...what will i do......SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP and nobody can stop me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i might even turn the home phone off......ohh what it is to dream...

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Thursday's done and tomorrow is payday Friday :dance::dance:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Good evening! It's been an eventful day at work. We got payroll set up so we can finally start getting paid and we had a few meetings today. Things are really falling into place. We already have 25 patents scheduled and we open for official business on Dec 3. It's so exciting.

I want to say a big thanks and give out some hugs for all the sweet PM's I have been getting. After I was publically called a lier and then to find out I had PMs sent out about me, I seriously thought about leaving VJ, but I have way too many buddies here to let that happen. I will say I don't appreciate what was said and I'm not a lier. Seriously the bashing and degrading people on here needs to stop. Why do people get their jollies out of that?

Hope everyone had a great day!

Amy- I would hate to see you leave just because of what happened the other day with weird accusations from Doodlebug that are completely hypocritical.

We just took a roadtrip to Target. I love that store!

Timeline

I'm just cooking dinner for my husband while he's at school. Then time for Grey's Anatomy and bed. Off tomorrow to spend jasman's money. :dance:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Timeline
I'm just cooking dinner for my husband while he's at school. Then time for Grey's Anatomy and bed. Off tomorrow to spend jasman's money. :dance:

For a second I thought, man it's pretty late to cook dinner, then I realized it's only 7:50! Yikes! I am having a lot of trouble with the time change this year.

Timeline

For a second I thought, man it's pretty late to cook dinner, then I realized it's only 7:50! Yikes! I am having a lot of trouble with the time change this year.

Reall it is late to cook, but we get home from work at 4;30 and he goes to school from 6-9 so it's just the way it is mon-thurs. Fri-Sun we eat at NORMAL hours.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Goodmorning everyone although mine isn't good i woke up with a soar throat, and sneezing. I am getting a cold unfortunatly. Its raining here and i miss my man (F) sounds like a day in bed for me today thank god i don't have to work today. Anyways i hope everyone has a great day :thumbs:

AJ1

Hello all. Its cold here in alabama too but we need some more rain. AJ1 hope you feel better soon. (F)

Timeline
Goodmorning everyone although mine isn't good i woke up with a soar throat, and sneezing. I am getting a cold unfortunatly. Its raining here and i miss my man (F) sounds like a day in bed for me today thank god i don't have to work today. Anyways i hope everyone has a great day :thumbs:

AJ1

Hello all. Its cold here in alabama too but we need some more rain. AJ1 hope you feel better soon. (F)

Hey Rie! I've been waiting to hear more about your trip and see pictures. IM me sometime!

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline
Amy- I would hate to see you leave just because of what happened the other day with weird accusations from Doodlebug that are completely hypocritical.

I have stayed away ever since I was 'put down' by a certain person.

Had only written a few posts then WHAM......

I have been watching in the back ground...... :unsure:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.