aj1

Its Thursday 1 day before Friday thank god!

72 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Amy- I would hate to see you leave just because of what happened the other day with weird accusations from Doodlebug that are completely hypocritical.

I have stayed away ever since I was 'put down' by a certain person.

Had only written a few posts then WHAM......

I have been watching in the back ground...... :unsure:

Hong Kong, huh?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

I'm happy to see you've decided to stay, Amy. I know how hurt you must have been about the PMs. It was a pretty despicable and underhanded move. You're one of the kindest members on VJ. It's too bad this person who spread rumors about you is that miserable and bitter. Ah well.

Good luck with the new business!!! So happy for you!

Good evening! It's been an eventful day at work. We got payroll set up so we can finally start getting paid and we had a few meetings today. Things are really falling into place. We already have 25 patents scheduled and we open for official business on Dec 3. It's so exciting.

I want to say a big thanks and give out some hugs for all the sweet PM's I have been getting. After I was publically called a lier and then to find out I had PMs sent out about me, I seriously thought about leaving VJ, but I have way too many buddies here to let that happen. I will say I don't appreciate what was said and I'm not a lier. Seriously the bashing and degrading people on here needs to stop. Why do people get their jollies out of that?

Hope everyone had a great day!

Good evening! It's been an eventful day at work. We got payroll set up so we can finally start getting paid and we had a few meetings today. Things are really falling into place. We already have 25 patents scheduled and we open for official business on Dec 3. It's so exciting.

I want to say a big thanks and give out some hugs for all the sweet PM's I have been getting. After I was publically called a lier and then to find out I had PMs sent out about me, I seriously thought about leaving VJ, but I have way too many buddies here to let that happen. I will say I don't appreciate what was said and I'm not a lier. Seriously the bashing and degrading people on here needs to stop. Why do people get their jollies out of that?

Amy- I would hate to see you leave just because of what happened the other day with weird accusations from Doodlebug that are completely hypocritical.

We just took a roadtrip to Target. I love that store!

You know that those were not accusations. I'm pretty upset here. Anyone wondering why Doodle hasnt defended herself here? Maybe because she has asked to have her ID deactivated. I rarely talk to her and I decided to find out just what was going on.

You insist on making her look like a villian here but all she did was remember something that Aymerlu said sometime back. She wasnt making accusations and I have the links to prove it. She also never accused Aymerlu of anything she only said "someone" ws lying. So now we have another member leave the boards because of stupid bull #######.

Aymerlu, I don't think there is any reason at all why you should deny that you gave your husband money at all. It's all here in VJ for anyone to find or see.

Doodle didnt do anything, she swore to me that she didnt send any PM's so unless anyone has proof that she did how can you make such accusations?

Quote#1

Quote #2

Quote #3

Now I really didnt want to have bring up this old stuff but I'll be damned if Doodle is gonna just leave over this stupidity. Sorry I'm calling all of you out on this one.

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Wow.

I want to say that I like both Doodle and Aymerlu -- they've both been longstanding and frequent contributors to this forum. They've both experienced the agonies of Cairo, but even with their own lengthy waits, they've both been here to cheer others along the way. I appreciate both of you !!

I would hate for Doodle to leave over what I think is a massive misunderstanding.

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Wow.

I want to say that I like both Doodle and Aymerlu -- they've both been longstanding and frequent contributors to this forum. They've both experienced the agonies of Cairo, but even with their own lengthy waits, they've both been here to cheer others along the way. I appreciate both of you !!

I would hate for Doodle to leave over what I think is a massive misunderstanding.

(F)

-MK

Doodle has been a bit on edge lately, but who hasn't? I woud hate to see her go. She has contributed to this forum for a long time and is liked by many people.

I hope it is not too late for her to rejoin us here.

Jackie (F)

Thank you both! Doodle come back!

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I appreciate the support and comraderie that this site affords and have believed that Aymerlu and Doodle have both been extremely supportive and positive contributors to this board IMO --- Doodle - I would hate to see you leave and have found your humor to be especially uplifting in this process.......I wish only the best to everyone in this process and I truly appreciate the support I have found here....Melinda

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

Doodle (F) , I hope you reconsider and come back, because even if i don't know you personally, i will miss you dearly, as i am truly missing you now :( .

eg-flag1-ss.gifAkramheartbeat.gifAyeshapr-flag1-ss.gif

th_CIMG0624.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Wow.

(F)

-MK

Doodle has been a bit on edge lately, but who hasn't? I woud hate to see her go. She has contributed to this forum for a long time and is liked by many people.

I hope it is not too late for her to rejoin us here.

Jackie (F)

Thank you both! Doodle come back!

i agree. come back doodle! :cry:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

You know that those were not accusations. I'm pretty upset here. Anyone wondering why Doodle hasnt defended herself here? Maybe because she has asked to have her ID deactivated. I rarely talk to her and I decided to find out just what was going on.

You insist on making her look like a villian here but all she did was remember something that Aymerlu said sometime back. She wasnt making accusations and I have the links to prove it. She also never accused Aymerlu of anything she only said "someone" ws lying. So now we have another member leave the boards because of stupid bull #######.

Aymerlu, I don't think there is any reason at all why you should deny that you gave your husband money at all. It's all here in VJ for anyone to find or see.

Doodle didnt do anything, she swore to me that she didnt send any PM's so unless anyone has proof that she did how can you make such accusations?

Quote#1

Quote #2

Quote #3

Now I really didnt want to have bring up this old stuff but I'll be damned if Doodle is gonna just leave over this stupidity. Sorry I'm calling all of you out on this one.

Quote #1 I brought spending money....was anything ever said about me giving this money to my husband???? Not. I came back with almost all the money I brought with me....which by the way, was not much.

Quote #2.....don't know what this really has to do with what was said about me being a lier.

Quote # 3.....I believe Doodle asked "If anyone sent money to support." Not that it's anyones business, but I don't consider sending money for the medical and visa and such supporting. So I didn't send hundreds to actually "support" him. My bad.....I couldn't do it.

I rarely speak out here rudely, and it's not like I want this to come across as rude, but when I have had my inbox full of PMs asking if so and so said whatever, I find it ironic. If my cousin had not have mistakenly received a PM, then this would be a mute thing. I know many on here have a lot on their plate, but that gives no excuses for demeaning anyone. Hell, I've been there before and as stressed and upset as I was at times, I never slammed anyone. Before anyone starts making accusations, the finger needs to be turned back to themselves and they need to ask if they really have any right to make a derogatory comment.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Quote#1

Quote #2

Quote #3

Quote #1 I brought spending money....was anything ever said about me giving this money to my husband???? Not. I came back with almost all the money I brought with me....which by the way, was not much.

Quote #2.....don't know what this really has to do with what was said about me being a lier.

Quote # 3.....I believe Doodle asked "If anyone sent money to support." Not that it's anyones business, but I don't consider sending money for the medical and visa and such supporting. So I didn't send hundreds to actually "support" him. My bad.....I couldn't do it.

I rarely speak out here rudely, and it's not like I want this to come across as rude, but when I have had my inbox full of PMs asking if so and so said whatever, I find it ironic. If my cousin had not have mistakenly received a PM, then this would be a mute thing. I know many on here have a lot on their plate, but that gives no excuses for demeaning anyone. Hell, I've been there before and as stressed and upset as I was at times, I never slammed anyone. Before anyone starts making accusations, the finger needs to be turned back to themselves and they need to ask if they really have any right to make a derogatory comment.

I'm really sorry to see this has happened to you, Amy. You didn't deserve it. You've just become another "victim" of the disease on this board. There is something in the TOS about bringing up someone else's personal business in a negative manner, but as you can see it is almost never enforced. Too many people here are very quick to become hurtful and nasty and I personally cannot understand how that can be seen as excusable. Freedom of speech and all that blah blah... freedom also comes with responsibility. I'm no innocent, especially when I started to get fed. There is a clique on this forum that run through threds for the sole purpose of instigating negative dramas at the expense of others and its very well known. Why its allowed to continue unchecked is beyond me. Its a form of sick abuse.

*waits to be flamed yet again*

I will say it again... WILL THE BOARD MODERATORS PLEASE DEACTIVATE MY ID???? I've many several requests, including to Ewok and no one will close it. I come back to support those who supported me in the past.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.