JamesT

"Card production ordered"

16 posts in this topic

The online case status of my wife's EAD now says "Card production ordered." Does that mean it was approved for sure, and we should be expecting it in the mail in the very near future? Or could there still be additional delays or problems?

Thanks,

James

The online case status of my wife's EAD now says "Card production ordered." Does that mean it was approved for sure, and we should be expecting it in the mail in the very near future? Or could there still be additional delays or problems?

Thanks,

James

Start checking your mail!!! :dance::dance:

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Excellent! I've been worried because when I originally filed the I-765 back in the beginning of September I accidentally put (a)(6) in box 16 like a dummy! Then on October 3rd I mailed them a letter asking to correct this mistake and put code (c )(9) in box 16. Apparently the letter worked. :dance:

Edited by JamesT

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Does anyone have a sense of how long it is taking to receive the EAD card after status is changed to "Card Production ordered"? My status said that my card was ordered on October 31, then it said my card was ordered (AGAIN) on November 5. Since then I have heard nothing. No approval notice, and no card in the mail. I'm starting to get a little worried, especially with some job prospects lined up ... Anyone in a similar boat or have thoughts?

Excellent! I've been worried because when I originally filed the I-765 back in the beginning of September I accidentally put (a)(6) in box 16 like a dummy! Then on October 3rd I mailed them a letter asking to correct this mistake and put code (c )(9) in box 16. Apparently the letter worked. :dance:

James-> CONGRATS! :thumbs::dance:

HELEN

agif003.gif

22 February 2010 - mailed the N-400 packet

02 March 2010 - Check encashed/I-797C NOA

03 March 2010 - USCIS Acceptance Confirmation via e-mail and text message

06 March 2010 - received I-797C, Notice of Action/Receipt

01 April 2010 - Biometrics Appointment (Biometrics done 4/7/10)

27 April 2010 - received I-797C/ Request to Appear for Naturalization Interview

02 June 2010 - Interview schedule

17 June 2010 - Oath Taking (Memorial Auditorium, Sacramento, CA)

Does anyone have a sense of how long it is taking to receive the EAD card after status is changed to "Card Production ordered"? My status said that my card was ordered on October 31, then it said my card was ordered (AGAIN) on November 5. Since then I have heard nothing. No approval notice, and no card in the mail. I'm starting to get a little worried, especially with some job prospects lined up ... Anyone in a similar boat or have thoughts?

I'm wondering the exact same thing Lauralily. How many days does it usually take from "Card production ordered" to actually receiving the card in the mail?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

That happend to me 2 , i had 2 times change of the status "Card Production ordered" the 1st time was on Nov 1 and again in Nov 6 , and nothing since then .. i dont know whats going on , and i did't reseve any Emails ( I have Email on )

and i dont think if i called the 1-800 would be any good

do anyone have an explation !!!!

am with u brother . lets see what that gonna take us :S

Congrats :thumbs: I think it took about four days to receive Claudeth's EAD after the notice

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Congratulations :dance:

بســــم اللـــــه الــــرحمـن الــــرحــــيم

My N-400 timeline, I hope it will help - Local Office (Chula Vista Field Office - San Diego)

10/01/2010: Application was sent.

10/04/2010: Application was received.

10/06/2010: Email received "Application has been received" & Noticed Date.

10/07/2010: "Touch"

10/08/2010: "Touch" & Check was Cashed

10/09/2010: NOA1 Received via mail.

10/22/2010: Status Changed Online "Request for evidence" It was for Biometrics.

10/25/2010: Request for evidence recieved "Biometrics Notice".

11/18/2010: Biometrics date ==> 11:00AM. Biometrics was taken On time.

12/03/2010: "Yellow Letter" Received.

12/06/2010: "Touch" Case Moved to "Testing and Interview".

12/08/2010: Interview Letter received via mail.

01/13/2011: Interview Date. Done, " Thanks To ALLAH, I Passed the Test.

01/18/2011: Oath Letter was Sent.

01/20/2011: Oath Letter Recieved via mail.

01/28/2011: Oath Date. ==> Done, I am a U.S. Citizen

01/31/2011: Applied for a U.S. Passport Book, And, U.S. Passport Card.

02/25/2011: Passport Book's Received.

02/26/2011: Passport Card's Received.

02/28/2011: Certificate Of Naturalization's Returned.

Game Over.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

I'm wondering the exact same thing Lauralily. How many days does it usually take from "Card production ordered" to actually receiving the card in the mail?

I had my card two days after I got the "card production ordered" message. So yepp, start checking your mailbox (I am sure you do anyway!)

Congrats on the EAD!!!

Nadine & Kenneth

Our K-1 journey

02/06/2006 filed 129F

07/01/2007 received visa via "Deutsche Post"

08/27/2006 POE Dallas

->view my complete timeline

AOS, EAD and AP

12/6/2006 filed for AOS & EAD

1/05/2007 AOS transferred to California Service Center

01/16/2008 letter to Congressman

03/27/2008 GREENCARD arrived

ROC

02/02/2010 filed I-751

07/01/20010 Greencard arrived

Naturalization

12/08/2021 N-400 filed 

03/15/2022 Interview. Approved after "quality review"

05/11/2022 Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

It looks like it's around 7 days on average. I got production ordered on the 7th, it's been 8 days for me but I am SOOOOOO used to this taking 2x longer for me than anyone else that I am prepared. LOL.

Current Status
July, 2011 - US Citizen

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Our card production order was Nov. 6th, and it arrived today (the 15th)

:dance:

I-130 to Nebraska

Received: Nov 15th 06

NOA1 : Nov 21st 06

Touch: Nov 27th

RFE: Feb 12 07

NOA2 : Mar 1st 07

I-129f to Chicago (for K-3)

Received: Nov 30th

NOA1 : Dec 5th

Touch: Dec 12th

Transfered to CSC : Dec 13th

NOA 2 : Mar 1st 07

NVC sends package to Paris: March 6th

Package 3 arrives: March 23rd

Interview date: June 13

Visa Received: June 20th

AOS and EAD

Mailed EAD: July 9th

Check cashed for EAD: July 17th

Card Production Ordered: Nov 6th

Card Received: Nov 15th

Green Card Interview: Dec 6th

Approved!: Dec 6th

Fougere's Music Thoughts

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

It takes around a week or so. Hope you get it soon! :)

Our AOS Journey

July 18, 07: AOS/EAD sent to Chicago

Aug 03, 07: Received Biometrics appt. letter

Aug 23, 07: Biometrics

Aug 30, 07: Transfer to CSC letter dated 8/27

Sept 19, 07: EAD Approval email

Sept 29, 07: EAD card Received

Oct 09, 07: AOS Approved

Oct 13, 07: Green Card in hand

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.