kerewin21

What Part of Illegal Don't You Understand?

196 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
6 of the 9/11 terrorist entered uninspected through our southern border.

I don't think so.

Source

5 Myths About Terrorism

Terrorists are likely to cross into the United States from Mexico.

This is a favorite chestnut of some activists and politicians keen to tighten immigration and build a fence on the Mexican border. But the historical record doesn't bear it out. Of course, the past may not be a good predictor of the future, but terrorists have rarely crossed into the United States from Mexico. In a recent Nixon Center study of 373 Islamist terrorists, Robert Leiken and Steven Brooke concluded: "Despite widespread alarms raised over terrorist infiltration from Mexico, we found no terrorist presence in Mexico and no terrorists who entered the U.S. from Mexico." By contrast, the authors found "a sizeable terrorist presence in Canada and a number of Canadian-based terrorists who have entered the U.S." For example, Ahmed Ressam, the Algerian terrorist who tried to blow up Los Angeles International Airport in December 1999, was caught trying to cross the border from Canada into Washington state.

100% of them entered through a POE. Security is not just required in the border states.

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensedregistered pharmacist". (because somebody gives a damn)

Russia-USA.png

Together at last!!!

Entry 4/8/08

Marriage 6/7/08

LAISSEZ LES BONS TEMPS ROULER!!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline
100% of them entered through a POE. Security is not just required in the border states.

Ah, I gotcha.

"It's not the years; it's the mileage." Indiana Jones

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

So what your saying is if it wasnt for the illegal aliens, our government's social services would be living within its means. Our taxes would be less and our schools would be better.

Ok, lets just ignore the work that is being done by those 20 million people, it doesnt contribute at all to our economy right?

:jest:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
USA is not the only country in the world where people migrate to...they migrate to all different sorts of countries for all different sorts of reasons...also USCs migrate to other countries cuz they prefer living somewhere else....people who migrate are still people (not things like some other people try to treat them) and a lot of them are good people :) Let´s be nice to each other :)

This is not about being nice or de humanization, These " good people" as you so kindly labled them are lhurting out country, compromising the security, wellbeing prosparity of our nations future.

They are a drain on the education, Health care, Housing and social services. Americans are being forced into a permanant sub middle class due to the influx of all these "good people" these "good people" like to steal from the govt,. they like to drive illegally, commit violent crimes such as rape , robbery or murder, they like to drink & drive unliscensed. These people are not "nice people" thye are a drain to the USA economy and safety.

What about all the Good people who happen to be USA citizens or leghal residents who have families to support, who have to pay for the education and health care for all these CRIMINAL ILLEGALS, USA citizens pay more for helath care often resulting in thme not being able to support their family, USA citizens & Legal residents PAY TAXES on their earnings, so social services are there for LEGAL residents or USA citizens. Children of illegals Drain the education system taking resources away lowering education standards. thes ILLEGAL CRIMINAL ALIENS or as you like to call them "good people" are doing more than simply working they are detroying America. There is Legal Migration and illegal, Thiose who chose to go about the process Illegally deserve no respect or leniancy. They deserve a swift kick in the ####### back to where they came.

JUST READ THE NICK

GOODVIBES!!!!!

NOW YOU KNOW!!!

Timeline
Thats such a crock Addie. Hurting our country..pfft...

Yeah, maybe because of cheap illegal labor, a contruction worker's wages are down by 2 bucks an hour. But alot of good that extra money will do when the costs of goods and services double or triple because of soaring demand due to unfilled positions traditionally filled by illegals.

Yeah, our healthcare social nets are burdened by them...but dont even pretend they are the cause of that fustercluck. The powers to be are using them as scape goats as far a social services are concerned. Same with the public education system.

And as for our national security, when I see a landscaper convert his leaf blower into a rocket launcher, I will buy that arguement.

Well, the logical solution is to create a path for legalization that is longer and more expensive than doing it the right way. Short sighted people think they can simply slap a fine on them and have them pay back taxes. I am a US citizen and I can barely keep up with my current taxes. I suggested they pay off their fine by doing government service work..

You even admit that USA citizens are burdened with paying their taxes why do you think that is, Where do you think thiose tax dollars are going.

Medical insuranc eis Going up why? Because the influx of these Leeching Illegals who put NOTHING into a system they dry up. And Education in a lot of areas populated by illegals is being compromised. I do not know what planet or rose garden you live near but you are blind if you dont see the Real effect these Illegals have on the USA economy & Security.

I do Not agree with fining them or making them pay back taxes, that is too easy they also have to pay restitution ofr the social services the ILLEGAL Obtained. anything obtained illegal shoul dbe paid back, that menas if they earned money here whjile illegal thye should pay forfeit it to the Govt. if they took adavantage of social services they shoul dpay for those, and of course they should be sent back home. The after ALL FINES & Penaties are paid and they wait a 5 year ban then allply for CONSIDERATION for re-entry BEHIND EVERYONE who is going through the process legally.

AND I WIll Have You Know Those Leaf Blowers are harmful to the environment :lol:

This is exactly why I said I was going to watch the Zapeta case. It will set a precedence for many cases to come. If he is let off easy and sent home with his money then that will have a huge effect of all similar cases to come. This is going to a US District Court of Appeals. A ruling here has BIG CONSEQUENCES!!! By the same token, if he is clobbered and loses everything that too will set the course for future cases.

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensedregistered pharmacist". (because somebody gives a damn)

Russia-USA.png

Together at last!!!

Entry 4/8/08

Marriage 6/7/08

Timeline
So what your saying is if it wasnt for the illegal aliens, our government's social services would be living within its means. Our taxes would be less and our schools would be better.

Ok, lets just ignore the work that is being done by those 20 million people, it doesnt contribute at all to our economy right?

Did you think about this argument before posting it? Let's take this one more step and just make Mexico our 51st state.

Russia-USA.png

Together at last!!!

Entry 4/8/08

Marriage 6/7/08

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

Did you think about this argument before posting it? Let's take this one more step and just make Mexico our 51st state.

Why Not advocates for illegal immigration must favor tunring USA into a 3rd world. They are short sighted and ignorant of they don't understand that the cost of illegals out weighs they minimal contribution, they do contribute other things like crime, drugs & draining of resources meant for USA citizens & legal residents

gewelcome-vi.gif

3dflagsdotcom_japan_2faws-vi.gif

IMPORTANT NOTICE:Like you all, I am not an attorney ; I am a layperson (I have laid a lot of persons ) My advice is based on Experience obtained by filing ourselves

AOS met in Japan 1994 married 10/2004

DO:Los Angeles,Ca.

6/17/06 Forms Sent (I-130, I-485, and I-765)

6/19/06 RD I-130,I-485, I-765

6/26/06 NOA rcvd

7/15/06 Biometrics complete Day 22

8/4/06 Interview Notice Rcvd Day 42

9/9/06 EAD Card Received :)Day 78

9/13/06 SS Card Received :)Day 82

9/27/06 AOS Interview Los Angeles APPROVED LPR Day 96

12/04/06 Welcome To the United States Letter received

12/08/06 Green Card Received- expires 12/2016

Timeline

Why Not advocates for illegal immigration must favor tunring USA into a 3rd world. They are short sighted and ignorant of they don't understand that the cost of illegals out weighs they minimal contribution, they do contribute other things like crime, drugs & draining of resources meant for USA citizens & legal residents

Yes, but many of them are also hard working people... who happen to be breaking the laws of our country. I do not stick them all in a group of low life crack heads. Many, maybe even most, truly want a better life. They just don't want to follow the rules to get there. The rules do not apply to them.

Edited by NavarreMan

Russia-USA.png

Together at last!!!

Entry 4/8/08

Marriage 6/7/08

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline
They are short sighted and ignorant of they don't understand that the cost of illegals out weighs they minimal contribution, they do contribute other things like crime, drugs & draining of resources meant for USA citizens & legal residents

They also roam the streets looking for legal citizens to feast upon.

homelessZombie.jpg

"It's not the years; it's the mileage." Indiana Jones

more illegals..

Shaun_of_the_Dead_group.gif

and one is a pervert...he has a teeshirt..saying "i got wood..."

note to self: get one of those

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I know I've come a bit late to this thread, but couldn't help but wonder if any of you have ever met an illegal imigrant and had a conversation with them and gotten to know why they are here and what their life is like.

I have, and I have some real sympathy for them. There are plenty of them here in Miami. Even if they imigrated for the wrong reasons, many of them feel they can't go back for whatever reason and they would like to be legal in a place they call home. I actually know a few who have a SSN and pay their taxes, but don't have valid paperwork anymore. Many places that hire illegals only require that they have a SSN, they don't check the papers... So, they do pay into the system mostly with hope that if they do, the laws will eventually change and if they can prove they haven't been delinquent they will be allowed to change their status. I say a large part of the fault is letting people work without papers with a SSN on file and not tracking them down by the use of that SSN... Most illegals I know actually pay taxes on their paychecks, it's just that the employers don't check for work papers :wacko:

It's a large problem, and it will be interesting to see what happens. I'm just glad I'm trying to get my habbibi (fiance) here legally :blush:

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Timeline
more illegals..

Shaun_of_the_Dead_group.gif

Watched it last night. I love that movie!

Russia-USA.png

Together at last!!!

Entry 4/8/08

Marriage 6/7/08

Timeline
I know I've come a bit late to this thread, but couldn't help but wonder if any of you have ever met an illegal imigrant and had a conversation with them and gotten to know why they are here and what their life is like.

I have, and I have some real sympathy for them. There are plenty of them here in Miami. Even if they imigrated for the wrong reasons, many of them feel they can't go back for whatever reason and they would like to be legal in a place they call home. I actually know a few who have a SSN and pay their taxes, but don't have valid paperwork anymore. Many places that hire illegals only require that they have a SSN, they don't check the papers... So, they do pay into the system mostly with hope that if they do, the laws will eventually change and if they can prove they haven't been delinquent they will be allowed to change their status. I say a large part of the fault is letting people work without papers with a SSN on file and not tracking them down by the use of that SSN... Most illegals I know actually pay taxes on their paychecks, it's just that the employers don't check for work papers :wacko:

It's a large problem, and it will be interesting to see what happens. I'm just glad I'm trying to get my habbibi (fiance) here legally :blush:

I have already admitted to hiring some to help me move. Yes they have a hard luck story. I also have been down and out. But I have not resorted to crime to make my life better. I work hard and dig my way out.

I am all for a foreign worker program. but let's get our welfare system under control and get the bums here working first. then let's talk about importing labor from outside.

Oh yeah... while we're at it, let's try and get all of those out-sourced jobs that are so good for our economy back here or force the companies to get out. People who own companies that get rich using 3rd world labor should enjoy all the geography that 3rd world country has to offer.

Russia-USA.png

Together at last!!!

Entry 4/8/08

Marriage 6/7/08

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
6 of the 9/11 terrorist entered uninspected through our southern border.

hahahahaah

I was wondering who would have said something like this, so I went back to look, and what do I find....

man this thread is really hurting me

GoodVibes, why you spreading such bad lies??

Why don't you make good on your nickname and start doing a little research before you start throwing you hate all over the place. ESPECIALLY when your hate is facts that you made up in your head!!

Know I know why they say LionVibes and not GoodVibes, you are making me sad, giving me straight up Bad Hate Vibes

Interesting that the "illegal haters" here have yet to take on the forum members who themselves are "illegal," that is, they have overstayed and are therefore here illegally and breaking the law, but are adjusting status by virtue of marriage to an American citizen. Why haven't you lashed out at their partners who post here looking for advice? I don't advocate this approach, but I don't understand why you unleash your fury only on hypothetical groups of people rather than actual individuals.

I get it, you hate people who come here illegally and blame them for all sorts of social ills. Many of you think they should be rounded up and sent home immediately. That's not the issue I was trying to address. I still think we should remember that they're people. Should we start calling all convicts "illegals"? How about people who don't pay their taxes? Or people who run through a red light? Who drop litter on the street instead of putting it in a garbage can? Why have we separated out this one group of people who are breaking a law and decided that they should be labeled "illegals"? There are plenty of people out there (really, just about everyone) who have done things that are illegal, some of which to me seem far more serious, and nobody is reducing their entire personhood to the one single word.

Inlovingmemory-2.gif

October 13, 2005: VISA IN HAND!!!

November 15, 2005 - Arrival at JFK!!!

January 28, 2006 - WEDDING!!!

February 27, 2006 - Sent in AOS

June 23, 2006 - AP approved

June 29, 2006 - EAD approved

June 29, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

October 2006 - 2 year green card received!

July 15, 2008 - Sent in I-751

July 22, 2008 - I-751 NOA