johnosey

i messed up whats next

64 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline

Lekan and others I know I put my self out there but I wanted to prove to my wife that i am sorry for what I have done. My words did not come out right I didnt marry my wife for my status I married her because I loved her. We are having problems and I do want to call it quits, but im afraid that if I do I will loose her. Although im Nigerian I was raised in Germany so I was never thought African traits. I told my wife I will give her back my gc and I can go back to Germany, I am struggling here anyway. I have 2 degrees and I live in Dallas making 10.25 an hour. I had a far better life in Germany so you see I dont need a green card. :dance:

Wenn du in Deutschland gelebt hast dann wirst du auch sicherlich Deutsch sprechen koennen.

Wenn du ehrlich Rat haben moechtest dann sende mir eine PM.

Deine Frau versucht dich zu verstehen und wenn du wirklich deine Ehe retten willst wirst du wohl auch alles versuchen um deine Ehe zu retten.

Nach Dallas zu gehen war eben dein Fehler, du haettest bei deiner Frau bleiben muessen.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Omoba, thank u for posting in dueshe and if the so called John Osey or whatever he calls himself doesn't post on here back toreply to U in dueshe then I will suspect something fishee like i stated in my first post. Since he said he doesn't have african trait and was brought up in Germany, he should be able to speak dueshe right?

Embassy admit having petition (interview date not known yet) 20th Oct 2005

Picked up package 4 at embassy 24 of Oct

Interview date: 19th January 2006 DENIED (221G)

Second interview: 3rd of Feb 2006 VISA APPROVED! Thank U Lord!!!

Yes he should be able to speak Deutsch.

Also John wenn Du Deine Ehe tatsächlich retten willst brauchst Du dringend prof. Hilfe. Das hier ist ja voll der Kindergarten, sorry aber als Mann bist Du eine Enttäuschung.

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart.

Prov. 3:3

REMOVING OF CONDITION

08/02/2010 I-751 sent with K2 & my son

08/12/2010 Check cashed

08/06/2010 NOA (received 08/16/2010)

08/18/2010 My son's check was cashed

09/27/2010 Biometrics appointment

10/26/2010 APPROVED

11/1/2010 10yrs GC in the mail

:pop:

usa01.gif

Mike and Anettedk04.gif

03-07-07 Anette arrived in San Diego on a K-1 Visa

04-04-07 Married in Las Vegas

lovebirds.gif

AOS

06-01-07 Mailed AOS/AP to NBC

06-12-07 Recieved NOA by mail for AOS

07-10-07 Biometric appointment for AOS

08-03-07 AOS touched after they recieved RFE

08-14-07 Approval notice on AP is sent

08-18-07 Approval notice on AP recieved

09-07-07 Recieved Interview date by mail

10-23-07 AOS Interview / Approved

10-24-07 Card production ordered

10-29-07 Welcome Letter recieved

11-02-07 Greencard recieved

Remove Condition

08-05-09 Mailed I-751 to CSC

08-10-09 NOA1 Receipt date

08-15-09 Recieved NOA1 by mail

08-20-09 Recieved BIO date by mail

09-04-09 Biometric Appointment

09-08-09 Touch

11-25-09 Card production ordered

12-03-09 Approval Letter recieved

12-04-09 Greencard recieved

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

why is the song "manner sind schweine" running thru my head? :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

We need a bratwurst and Heineken smiley for this thread. lol

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Timeline

Why is it just me that noticed something fishee with this post. Someone else say something??? I have been studying the posts of rashell and John Osey and both of them came online today and they didn't make a comment bout the dueshe someone wrote here. To me something is not rite or someone is manipulating us. am still waiting anyway before I make my final comment about all these.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Why is it just me that noticed something fishee with this post. Someone else say something??? I have been studying the posts of rashell and John Osey and both of them came online today and they didn't make a comment bout the dueshe someone wrote here. To me something is not rite or someone is manipulating us. am still waiting anyway before I make my final comment about all these.

You make a good point!

OTxq.jpgAsante Maroon

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

You make a good point!

im always on here looking for new post,my husband stated he was finished I beleive he will calm down and respond is problem is that he is tired of people telling him moving to Dallas was a mistake. I agree totally that his move was a mistake Omoba. I don't know what else was said but he tried to get me to beleive this was not a good web sight which i disagree, I have enjoyed this sight.

Timeline

You make a good point!

im always on here looking for new post,my husband stated he was finished I beleive he will calm down and respond is problem is that he is tired of people telling him moving to Dallas was a mistake. I agree totally that his move was a mistake Omoba. I don't know what else was said but he tried to get me to beleive this was not a good web sight which i disagree, I have enjoyed this sight.

I wish you and your husband the best and I hope that he changes. Playing w/ someones heart and mind is a evil and disgusting thing to do...especially if it is someone who loves you!!!! Your husband needs to step up and be a man and show that utmost respect to you and your children, that is, if he truly cares about you.

To the husband...any woman who would want you or who would deal w/ you (after they find out you are a MARRIED man)..are probably desperate or has some kind of substance abuse problems. I am not a judgemental person...but I do have morals and values and I am speaking NOTHING but the truth. Stop playing games...invest in a PSP if you like playing them so much. Trust me, if you invest your time wisely...you would be so happy right now....you reap what you sow.

To Blessed to be stressed:) I realize that all things have a purpose and a time.....have faith and the Lord Almighty will provide... when the time is right, he NEVER fails!

Timeline

To the husband...any woman who would want you or who would deal w/ you (after they find out you are a MARRIED man)..are probably desperate or has some kind of substance abuse problems. I am not a judgemental person...but I do have morals and values and I am speaking NOTHING but the truth. Stop playing games...invest in a PSP if you like playing them so much. Trust me, if you invest your time wisely...you would be so happy right now....you reap what you sow.

Very well said boo boo. the reason why am not too quick to blame someone here is becos i have been a victim of abuse in my marriage and i know what it feels like to be abused in a marriage and at the same time manipulated with immigration. trust me, they r so many immigrant here going thru serious abuse from their spouses and when they try to stop the abuse they r been blackmail of using someone for a green card. Nobody should be made to live in an abusive marriage. Nobody should be made to live in an abusive marriage no matter what. trust me u haven't seen whats goin on in some peoples marriage, if u can see this then u will know how mean of a world we live in.

I have been waiting to hear something reasonable coming from the so called John Osey, but it sames like he's not matured enough or probably the person posting the message. I want to know how old the person posting these messages is anyway?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

indeed we are to old to do what we are doing I realize that. I feel like there was nothing on my part that out weighs what my husband is STILL doing. He is back on the single line he has not once admitted to being married. His friends and his co-workers didn't know he says that is his private life and is no ones business. But he makes himself public along with pictures that he places on 10 different single lines. Lekan you may try to find reasons for his actions, im not innocent but I have done nothing but try to make this mariage work. I give, and give, and give and my husband receives without even saying thank you. I am in a spouse support group for SA, he states he will take a class but does not have the money. I looked it up in Texas and found several that are FREE, I pay for all the services and I go faithfully,Icall him he is always busy on the COMPUTER so our talk is usually dry. He will eventually be back on here and I asked him to tell the problem that I have, because he states our marriage problem is due to me and my kids.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.