johnosey

i messed up whats next

64 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Guys, sincerely speaking. I think someone is trying to blackmail someone here. Just carefully study the messages from rdsey, rashell and johnosey and u will find something in common which shows it was composed by the same person. do u really think john osey would write all these and just disapear without defending his reasons for his actions? I don't think so, infact if he has the courage in the first place to post what he did, i beleive he should have that same courage to defend his action after what everybody has said, i beleive strongly that someone is blackmailing someone here. and for ur information Rashell or whatever U call urself. the uscis does investigations and they will actually find out if the reason for John's action was becos U abused him in some sort of ways, they just don't follow alligations. I'm deeply sad here becos U have made the country i came from look really bad and i know U r actually not telling what really is goin on between U and ur husband. U only telling ur sweet part. U r trying to make urself look like the good person here, rite? well am not that fullish to beleive and fall for ur whole story here, especially figuring out that u r the same character behind the 3 postings.

How come am the only person here that figured out that the wife of john is actually the one posting this message????? common guys she is the one that posted this message to make it look like her husband is telling the world what he did. Even if this was exactly what john did, he wouldn't come on the computer and start sayin he did. Rashell or whatever ur name is, U think ya playin us games right????? Trust me guys, John wouldn't even get on this forum with is both names as is screen name, how many people would do that???? open ya eyes and see clearly from na on pls.

John,

While you candidly laid out your wrongdoings with your wife in starting this post, as you have read many have come down on you because Nigeria is known to be high fraud country and you had to have known that your actions toward your wife and these other women online have only reinforced what many Nigerians who do not engage and detest fraudlent opportunities. So not only do your reactions offend Africans but majority of us on who have or are still going through this rough visa process trying to prove to the embassy that our unions with our significant others are in fact true and for the sole purpose of love.

Noone can truly tell what your intentions are toward your wife (not even her because of what you've been doing online with other women) but hopefully if what you have for this woman is valid and for reasons only for love, then you better pray and make all the amends with her and God, that she forgive you.

Excellent point to make. Yes, it reinforces the stereotype all Nigerians are scammers and makes it harder for all of us with African SO's who are

genuine and honest.

Represent your people with dignity.

Embassy admit having petition (interview date not known yet) 20th Oct 2005

Picked up package 4 at embassy 24 of Oct

Interview date: 19th January 2006 DENIED (221G)

Second interview: 3rd of Feb 2006 VISA APPROVED! Thank U Lord!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!! You act like you know John do you? I think it doesn't really matter who posted all this if he is really after other women knowing that he's a married man it's still wrong. To the wife i must say you need to find out what you really LOVE about that man. I will surely try all my possible best to save my marriage dont get me wrong but if it's obvious that all he cares about is his status then to hell with him. Blaming you and your chlidren for his wrongdoings only shows that he's not willing to take any responsability for his actions and it also shows that he is not even a MAN yet. If a MAN/WOMAN really takes good care of his/her family, he/she wont have time for cheating or anything like that but whatever you decide, may God be with you!

Syl

Guys, sincerely speaking. I think someone is trying to blackmail someone here. Just carefully study the messages from rdsey, rashell and johnosey and u will find something in common which shows it was composed by the same person. do u really think john osey would write all these and just disapear without defending his reasons for his actions? I don't think so, infact if he has the courage in the first place to post what he did, i beleive he should have that same courage to defend his action after what everybody has said, i beleive strongly that someone is blackmailing someone here. and for ur information Rashell or whatever U call urself. the uscis does investigations and they will actually find out if the reason for John's action was becos U abused him in some sort of ways, they just don't follow alligations. I'm deeply sad here becos U have made the country i came from look really bad and i know U r actually not telling what really is goin on between U and ur husband. U only telling ur sweet part. U r trying to make urself look like the good person here, rite? well am not that fullish to beleive and fall for ur whole story here, especially figuring out that u r the same character behind the 3 postings.

How come am the only person here that figured out that the wife of john is actually the one posting this message????? common guys she is the one that posted this message to make it look like her husband is telling the world what he did. Even if this was exactly what john did, he wouldn't come on the computer and start sayin he did. Rashell or whatever ur name is, U think ya playin us games right????? Trust me guys, John wouldn't even get on this forum with is both names as is screen name, how many people would do that???? open ya eyes and see clearly from na on pls.

John,

While you candidly laid out your wrongdoings with your wife in starting this post, as you have read many have come down on you because Nigeria is known to be high fraud country and you had to have known that your actions toward your wife and these other women online have only reinforced what many Nigerians who do not engage and detest fraudlent opportunities. So not only do your reactions offend Africans but majority of us on who have or are still going through this rough visa process trying to prove to the embassy that our unions with our significant others are in fact true and for the sole purpose of love.

Noone can truly tell what your intentions are toward your wife (not even her because of what you've been doing online with other women) but hopefully if what you have for this woman is valid and for reasons only for love, then you better pray and make all the amends with her and God, that she forgive you.

Excellent point to make. Yes, it reinforces the stereotype all Nigerians are scammers and makes it harder for all of us with African SO's who are

genuine and honest.

Represent your people with dignity.

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart.

Prov. 3:3

REMOVING OF CONDITION

08/02/2010 I-751 sent with K2 & my son

08/12/2010 Check cashed

08/06/2010 NOA (received 08/16/2010)

08/18/2010 My son's check was cashed

09/27/2010 Biometrics appointment

10/26/2010 APPROVED

11/1/2010 10yrs GC in the mail

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Im also sad that someone would think I ploted his story on here, it may be a friend of his he too says that im trying to blackmail him. Yess I have 2 post and they are what I say it is. Im willing to forward emails he wrote to females. We went to marriage counseling and the counsler told us it was not a valid marriage, to go our seperate ways. Later he called me and said he would be willing to share information with immugrations, because he to beleive my husband didn't marry me because he love me. I love this man and want to work it out but I don't want to be played. my email address is rdsey@netzero.com im willing to forward 5, 10, 15 ect messages that was written to females weather it was him saying he loved them, interested in them or cant wait to marry them. Yes im the victim this is not a blackmail. :help:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

oh boy :unsure:

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Timeline

listen Rashell, i dont know u or ur husband n i don't want to know either. so many old vj members know me here n if u look at the time i have been a member u can tell urself thats it been long. what am saying is that the post u claim his ur husband's that wrote doesn't sounds the same way u post n if he has a courage to post that n say stupid inresponsible stuffs he has said on here, then he should at the same time be able to come and defend his action not just run away after posting. something here sounds blackmailing to me and don't care if u beleive me or not. i just think so.

what am asking is? did ur husband actually posted that message of U did it for him?????

Im also sad that someone would think I ploted his story on here, it may be a friend of his he too says that im trying to blackmail him. Yess I have 2 post and they are what I say it is. Im willing to forward emails he wrote to females. We went to marriage counseling and the counsler told us it was not a valid marriage, to go our seperate ways. Later he called me and said he would be willing to share information with immugrations, because he to beleive my husband didn't marry me because he love me. I love this man and want to work it out but I don't want to be played. my email address is rdsey@netzero.com im willing to forward 5, 10, 15 ect messages that was written to females weather it was him saying he loved them, interested in them or cant wait to marry them. Yes im the victim this is not a blackmail. :help:

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline
Wow more cool pics........thanks for posting them, can't wait for the next meet up and hopefully my honey will be here by then. :luv::rolleyes:

I was a little disappointed that the "spotted" girl looked way to normal. :devil:

listen Rashell, i dont know u or ur husband n i don't want to know either. so many old vj members know me here n if u look at the time i have been a member u can tell urself thats it been long. what am saying is that the post u claim his ur husband's that wrote doesn't sounds the same way u post n if he has a courage to post that n say stupid inresponsible stuffs he has said on here, then he should at the same time be able to come and defend his action not just run away after posting. something here sounds blackmailing to me and don't care if u beleive me or not. i just think so.

what am asking is? did ur husband actually posted that message of U did it for him?????

Lekan, it is not cool to accuse her like that and you have absolutely no basis for it. If indeed there is trolling going on , which I do not believe, then it is up to the moderators to make that call and not you.

:ot2:

But what was the topic? :blink::blink:

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Filed: Timeline

Rdsey, Rashell, Johnosey, and Lekan all live in the same body but they each have their own account on VJ. One of them is pregnant, one of them is cheating, and one of them thinks that all African men are cheaters. The last guy has cottoned onto the other three and thinks they're all being blackmailed.

Keep up, woudja? :lol:

iagree.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am going reply on that. Please not all Nigerians are scamers, i am a Nigeria and i am proud of were i came from. Though i knew Nigerian are known for this huge scam, but you cant put all Nigerians in the same group. There are good Nigeria, and there are idiots Nigerians scamers.

I am very disappointed with this guy, because i think, and i believe all his intention is to get his card. That is the most important thing to him. Which is very wrong. But i dont know how you can live with yourself, and not have a conscience at all. All i can say right now is for you to just talk to your wife if you really do love her and not for your card. You need to ask for her forgiveness, and look for a way to make her trust you again, which i am not sure she will. But you really need a big help.

Thank you for putting into words what I was thinking....well, sort of. I'm sorry; but I don't think he should be forgiven. I really think that people who do this kind of scamming are given the green light to continue if they are forgiven. I see this so many times with Jamaicans involved. And, I find it incredibly sad, especially since it then gives a whole island of men a bad name.

Once a cheater, always a cheater. If you have to do it, please don't involve immigration issues. Those of us trying to do the legal thing the right way are having problems enough, thank you very much.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
I am going reply on that. Please not all Nigerians are scamers, i am a Nigeria and i am proud of were i came from. Though i knew Nigerian are known for this huge scam, but you cant put all Nigerians in the same group. There are good Nigeria, and there are idiots Nigerians scamers.

I am very disappointed with this guy, because i think, and i believe all his intention is to get his card. That is the most important thing to him. Which is very wrong. But i dont know how you can live with yourself, and not have a conscience at all. All i can say right now is for you to just talk to your wife if you really do love her and not for your card. You need to ask for her forgiveness, and look for a way to make her trust you again, which i am not sure she will. But you really need a big help.

Thank you for putting into words what I was thinking....well, sort of. I'm sorry; but I don't think he should be forgiven. I really think that people who do this kind of scamming are given the green light to continue if they are forgiven. I see this so many times with Jamaicans involved. And, I find it incredibly sad, especially since it then gives a whole island of men a bad name.

Once a cheater, always a cheater. If you have to do it, please don't involve immigration issues. Those of us trying to do the legal thing the right way are having problems enough, thank you very much.

Lekan and others I know I put my self out there but I wanted to prove to my wife that i am sorry for what I have done. My words did not come out right I didnt marry my wife for my status I married her because I loved her. We are having problems and I do want to call it quits, but im afraid that if I do I will loose her. Although im Nigerian I was raised in Germany so I was never thought African traits. I told my wife I will give her back my gc and I can go back to Germany, I am struggling here anyway. I have 2 degrees and I live in Dallas making 10.25 an hour. I had a far better life in Germany so you see I dont need a green card. :dance:

Rdsey, Rashell, Johnosey, and Lekan all live in the same body but they each have their own account on VJ. One of them is pregnant, one of them is cheating, and one of them thinks that all African men are cheaters. The last guy has cottoned onto the other three and thinks they're all being blackmailed.

Keep up, woudja? :lol:

:P I'm so confused.

... do want to call it quits, but im afraid that if I do I will loose her.

Are you kidding me? :bonk:

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Timeline

yea, i strongly beleive u do not have african trait or whatever ya call it. but if ya r real and next time u wanna do something pls think bfore u do it becos it might cost some people their life n future. This topic doesn't really sound matured to me anyways so ima quit talkin bout it.

Lekan and others I know I put my self out there but I wanted to prove to my wife that i am sorry for what I have done. My words did not come out right I didnt marry my wife for my status I married her because I loved her. We are having problems and I do want to call it quits, but im afraid that if I do I will loose her. Although im Nigerian I was raised in Germany so I was never thought African traits. I told my wife I will give her back my gc and I can go back to Germany, I am struggling here anyway. I have 2 degrees and I live in Dallas making 10.25 an hour. I had a far better life in Germany so you see I dont need a green card. :dance:

Uh i guess you are right. I wasnt thinking about that.

LIFTING OF CONDITION

12/19/2007 Mailed out I-751

12/29/2007 Received extension letter

01/15/2008 NOA/Biometric appointment

01/25/2008 Biometric taken

01/27/2008 Touched (Now waiting)

05/14/2008 Green Card approved (Card production ordered)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.