johnosey

i messed up whats next

64 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
i am from nigera my wife petition me. I love her but took her love for granted. I have been promising to marry women i met on single lines. i get on ther and it boost my self esteem. it amayem me you could tell women you never met before you love them. It was all a game to me i have met a couple of them and continue to lie to my wife we are in marriage counseling tring to make it work but you see i have an addication. if my wife deceides to leave me what will happen to my green card how long do we need to stay together for my status. I am tring to make it work but it is hard

please what am i to do

I have no sympathy for you and your wish to stay here. I hope your wife takes your AOS for granted in return for your taking her for granted.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am from nigera my wife petition me. I love her but took her love for granted. I have been promising to marry women i met on single lines. i get on ther and it boost my self esteem. it amayem me you could tell women you never met before you love them. It was all a game to me i have met a couple of them and continue to lie to my wife we are in marriage counseling tring to make it work but you see i have an addication. if my wife deceides to leave me what will happen to my green card how long do we need to stay together for my status. I am tring to make it work but it is hard

please what am i to do

I have no sympathy for you and your wish to stay here. I hope your wife takes your AOS for granted in return for your taking her for granted.

You know what, i dont feel sorry for you, and you are a big disgrace to the other Nigerian brother outhere. I am so happy that you were caught because you dont deserve a woman like that. She put all her time, effort and everything to bring you here. But you ends up being so stupid.

I know for fact, that you have beein doing that before you met your wife. Scaming women online lying to them. I pray you are deported back home for what you did.

Edited by trinity06

LIFTING OF CONDITION

12/19/2007 Mailed out I-751

12/29/2007 Received extension letter

01/15/2008 NOA/Biometric appointment

01/25/2008 Biometric taken

01/27/2008 Touched (Now waiting)

05/14/2008 Green Card approved (Card production ordered)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

please what am i to do

You know what, i dont feel sorry for you, and you are a big disgrace to the other Nigerian brother outhere. I am so happy that you were caught because you dont deserve a woman like that. She put all her time, effort and everything to bring you here. But you ends up being so stupid.

I know for fact, that you have beein doing that before you met your wife. Scaming women online lying to them. I pray you are deported back home for what you did.

how do u know do u know me that is your own oppion

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline

John,

While you candidly laid out your wrongdoings with your wife in starting this post, as you have read many have come down on you because Nigeria is known to be high fraud country and you had to have known that your actions toward your wife and these other women online have only reinforced what many Nigerians who do not engage and detest fraudlent opportunities. So not only do your reactions offend Africans but majority of us on who have or are still going through this rough visa process trying to prove to the embassy that our unions with our significant others are in fact true and for the sole purpose of love.

Noone can truly tell what your intentions are toward your wife (not even her because of what you've been doing online with other women) but hopefully if what you have for this woman is valid and for reasons only for love, then you better pray and make all the amends with her and God, that she forgive you.

March 8, 2010 N-400 priority filing date

April 21, 2010-biometrics apppointment

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline
John,

While you candidly laid out your wrongdoings with your wife in starting this post, as you have read many have come down on you because Nigeria is known to be high fraud country and you had to have known that your actions toward your wife and these other women online have only reinforced what many Nigerians who do not engage and detest fraudlent opportunities. So not only do your reactions offend Africans but majority of us on who have or are still going through this rough visa process trying to prove to the embassy that our unions with our significant others are in fact true and for the sole purpose of love.

Noone can truly tell what your intentions are toward your wife (not even her because of what you've been doing online with other women) but hopefully if what you have for this woman is valid and for reasons only for love, then you better pray and make all the amends with her and God, that she forgive you.

Excellent point to make. Yes, it reinforces the stereotype all Nigerians are scammers and makes it harder for all of us with African SO's who are

genuine and honest.

Represent your people with dignity.

I am going reply on that. Please not all Nigerians are scamers, i am a Nigeria and i am proud of were i came from. Though i knew Nigerian are known for this huge scam, but you cant put all Nigerians in the same group. There are good Nigeria, and there are idiots Nigerians scamers.

I am very disappointed with this guy, because i think, and i believe all his intention is to get his card. That is the most important thing to him. Which is very wrong. But i dont know how you can live with yourself, and not have a conscience at all. All i can say right now is for you to just talk to your wife if you really do love her and not for your card. You need to ask for her forgiveness, and look for a way to make her trust you again, which i am not sure she will. But you really need a big help.

LIFTING OF CONDITION

12/19/2007 Mailed out I-751

12/29/2007 Received extension letter

01/15/2008 NOA/Biometric appointment

01/25/2008 Biometric taken

01/27/2008 Touched (Now waiting)

05/14/2008 Green Card approved (Card production ordered)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
John,

I agree with you completely! :thumbs:

GHANA.GIFBassi and Zainab US1.GIF

I-129F Sent: 6-18-2007

Interview date: 6-24-2008

Pick up Visa: 6-27-2008

Arrive JFK POE: 7-2-2008

Marriage: 7-9-2008

AOS

mailed AOS, EAD, AP: 8-22-2008

NOA AOS, EAD, AP: 8-27-2008

Biometrics: 9-18-2008

AOS Transferred to CSC: 9-25-2008

Requested EAD Expedite: 11-12-2008

EAD Card production ordered: 11-12-2008 changed to 11/17/2008 Why? (I hope it doesn't change every week!)

Received AP: 11/17/2008

Received EAD: 11/22/08 (Praise God!!)

AOS RFE: 1/29/2009

AOS Approved: 3/24/2009

Called USCIS 4/1/2009 told no status change and case not yet reviewed from RFE request.

Received green card: 4/3/2009

Timeline

Amen to that!!! You could not have worded it any better that statement alone!!! :thumbs:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Amen to that!!! You could not have worded it any better that statement alone!!! :thumbs:

I am the wife and you can see my post about my visit to immugrations. My husband blames me and my children for his wrong doings, my prayer is to find an elder or even someone here from nigera to really mentor to him. John if your willing to listen and do whats right i am holding your hand through this I luv you but im hurting.

Timeline
I am the wife and you can see my post about my visit to immugrations. My husband blames me and my children for his wrong doings, my prayer is to find an elder or even someone here from nigera to really mentor to him. John if your willing to listen and do whats right i am holding your hand through this I luv you but im hurting.

Rashell, it takes a strong woman to forgive what your husband has done to you. He needs to stop blaming you and the children and be accountable for his actions. Afterall, noone "made" him do anything; he made the ultimate decision to go outside of your marriage to feel good about himself by talking to these other women online. It sounds like your willing to work past this by seeking an elder in your community and my hope for you is that this will help heal your relationship and the hurt you've endured. I am in shock that your husband has the audacity to blame you and the children for his wrongdoings which makes me wonder about his mindset about other issues that may arise in a relationship. If he really loves you, he will fully accept the error of his ways and recieve counseling from the elder that you are both seeking and turn a new leaf with you. He needs to earn back your trust and respect by learning to communicate his feelings and by having the full understanding that you must never go outside of your marriage by talking to other women (online or not) when issues arise.-That is never a good coping mechanism but instead an instant recipe for disaster.

May God ease your pain and strengthen your relationship.

Edited by akatagirl

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

sorry...I think you are an idiot. I hope no one else winds up with you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 1/09 - I-751 package sent

Oct 3 - package delivered

Oct 5 - NOA mailed

Oct 13 - 1st NOA received and additional letters for my daughters I filed with. NOAs stated Resident Status

has been extended for 1 year and that we will be receiving a letter for an ASC appointment for

fingerprints, photo, and signature.

Dec 2009 - Received 10 year permanent resident card.

Feb 2010 - My children received their 10 year permanent resident cards.

Oct 2010 - My children were legally adopted by my USA Citizen husband.

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline

It is my opinion that he should move heaven and earth to be proactive in finding a counselor or mentor and not you.

The ball is in his court now. How much effort and energy is he investing now to mend the relationship ? Or is that too much work for him ?

Is he just waiting for you to lead you through this ?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

please what am i to do

Do u really love your wife? You cheated on her and continue to cheat...not cool, and then you are concerned about your status when your relationship has dissipated?

Do not be shocked if people judge you as a person who is trying to marry for green card purposes...it just does not sound right.

OTxq.jpgAsante Maroon

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

How come am the only person here that figured out that the wife of john is actually the one posting this message????? common guys she is the one that posted this message to make it look like her husband is telling the world what he did. Even if this was exactly what john did, he wouldn't come on the computer and start sayin he did. Rashell or whatever ur name is, U think ya playin us games right????? Trust me guys, John wouldn't even get on this forum with is both names as is screen name, how many people would do that???? open ya eyes and see clearly from na on pls.

John,

Excellent point to make. Yes, it reinforces the stereotype all Nigerians are scammers and makes it harder for all of us with African SO's who are

genuine and honest.

Embassy admit having petition (interview date not known yet) 20th Oct 2005

Picked up package 4 at embassy 24 of Oct

Interview date: 19th January 2006 DENIED (221G)

Second interview: 3rd of Feb 2006 VISA APPROVED! Thank U Lord!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.