johnosey

i messed up whats next

64 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

i am from nigera my wife petition me. I love her but took her love for granted. I have been promising to marry women i met on single lines. i get on ther and it boost my self esteem. it amayem me you could tell women you never met before you love them. It was all a game to me i have met a couple of them and continue to lie to my wife we are in marriage counseling tring to make it work but you see i have an addication. if my wife deceides to leave me what will happen to my green card how long do we need to stay together for my status. I am tring to make it work but it is hard

please what am i to do

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline
Troll?

Maybe.

If not then stop lying to your wife and counselor and pitch the PC. An alcoholic should not go to a bar.

Someone like you is better off without a computer to break the addiction.

I am not inclined to give advice about your status to get you by with timing your exit if you are not interested

in stopping the childish games.

Be a man and admit your continuous computer addiction to the counselor. Yes, you can help it by being honest.

At this point who cares about your status, focus on your marriage. Invest the time to work on your

relationship. That should keep you busy enough.

Sounds like you have purposely one foot in and one foot ready to bolt out the door all because of a stupid fantasy.

You have issues !

I am tring to make it work but it is hard!

Put it where the "sun don't shine"!

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

i am from nigera my wife petition me. I love her but took her love for granted. I have been promising to marry women i met on single lines. i get on ther and it boost my self esteem. it amayem me you could tell women you never met before you love them. It was all a game to me i have met a couple of them and continue to lie to my wife we are in marriage counseling tring to make it work but you see i have an addication. if my wife deceides to leave me what will happen to my green card how long do we need to stay together for my status. I am tring to make it work but it is hard

please what am i to do

please what am i to do

please what am i to do

If i understand you correctly, you boost your ego by making women fall in love with you through the internet.i believe you now understand marriage is more serious than a game.

If you love your wife do your best to regain her trust.......might be difficult but it is certainly worth the try.

goodluck!

Filed: Timeline

please what am i to do

If AOS is approved already, then you only have to remove conditions to maintain that PR. Of course, doing so will be up to you to demonstrate that the marriage was legitimate...which could be difficult if on its face you've failed to demonstrate a commitment to the marriage.

"diaddie mermaid"

You can 'catch' me on here and on FBI.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

please what am i to do

Wow. this really sounds as if you only got married for your stupid GC.

Removal of Conditions - Timeline:

5/26/2010: I-751 Received

5/27/2010: NOA

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Troll?

Maybe.

If not then stop lying to your wife and counselor and pitch the PC. An alcoholic should not go to a bar.

Someone like you is better off without a computer to break the addiction.

I am not inclined to give advice about your status to get you by with timing your exit if you are not interested

in stopping the childish games.

Be a man and admit your continuous computer addiction to the counselor. Yes, you can help it by being honest.

At this point who cares about your status, focus on your marriage. Invest the time to work on your

relationship. That should keep you busy enough.

Sounds like you have purposely one foot in and one foot ready to bolt out the door all because of a stupid fantasy.

You have issues !

Well said, Sis ! :thumbs:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

i like to think no it was not in the beinning for the card i loved her we are having problems and i dont know if she is who i want to spend the rest of my life with i now see so many other women i want i know im confussed

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

please what am i to do

why do you care about your status when your marriage is in jeapordy? I think you need to get your priorities straight.

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

please what am i to do

why do you care about your status when your marriage is in jeapordy? I think you need to get your priorities straight.

:thumbs: Ditto

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline
i like to think no it was not in the beinning for the card i loved her we are having problems and i dont know if she is who i want to spend the rest of my life with i now see so many other women i want i know im confussed

Children look at candy and want it all. They are also confused looking at all the candy and don't know which to reach for.You are a man that made a vow and as an honorable man you have to be mature enough

to ignore other " eye candy " and stay committed to your wife.

You have to guard your heart and close the door to temptation. That is maturity and character. It separates the men from the boys.

You have a child on the way who needs a role model.

Time to grow up. There will always be prettier woman around wherever you look. Look away and look into your wife's eyes

who loves you and carries your child.

Contact the Nigerian Association in your area and find support in a good mentor to remind you of honorable values you once heard your elders

talk about.

Every morning we have to make a choice of doing the right thing or the wrong thing. It is called self control.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

please what am i to do

Wow. this really sounds as if you only got married for your stupid GC.

Sorry but those are the just the perfect people coming here getting married and screwing about.

Why dont you talk to your shrink about these problems?

Sorry but I dont think this website is meant to be for people who did marrige frawd and dont give a damn about anything.

Really does sound likeyou just got married for the GC,very sad indeed but you always hear of it happening.

Filed: Timeline

Well, there's no better way of assuring a life-long connection to your wife than to have a baby with her.

iagree.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

i dont know why you are "confussed" . You scammed a bunch of women while in Nigeria and then finally found one that would love you and bring you here to the US. then you continued to scam women online. and now you got caught.

I am sure your wife and US immigration wont be confussed with what to do with you. Maybe some more time back in Nigeria will make you less confussed. If they deport you, good luck getting a visa here again. and personally i hope they send you back for doing that to your wife and to other women. You are not a man and certainly dont deserve the opportunities and life your wife offered you.

Chris

1_948852256l.jpg

Gretchen montage

Davao July 07

our friendster

08/12/08 AOS sent

08/13/08 AOS received

08/15/08 NOA1 received EAD

08/15/08 NOA1 received AOS

08/19/08 Checks cashed

08/23/08 biometrics appt letter

09/09/08 biometrics

10/27/08 EAD approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.