rebeccajo

Do you still have....

45 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

I have all our emails printed out, too. Neatly in order, sorted by date... :blush: Quite the stack!

I originally saved them all for immigration purposes, and now there is no way I'll just toss them!

Conditional Permanent Resident since September 20, 2006

Conditions removed February 23, 2009

I am extraordinarily patient,

provided I get my own way in the end!

Margaret Thatcher

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

I still have every email and chat from me and edi from 6 years ago to present :) and we chat when im at work i try not to keep those too often tho :)

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

We don't have the emails any longer, just the cards.

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

still in the yahoo account, last i recall was close to 5k. :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
still in the yahoo account, last i recall was close to 5k. :thumbs:

:thumbs:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

I have everything Claudeth sent me including the backups of our Yahoo Messenger chats

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

This is going to sound crazy but I have the emails and the logs of our chat messages. I've also saved his voicemails cause sometimes I just need to hear his voice. But I have already had to go back and check them out because we were talking one day and thinking that we connect so strongly we need to thank whoever brought us together. Neither of us could remember how we first met. He swears someone introduced us. I thought we were on a community website chatting. In the end, we may have both been right. My friend in Syracuse was teaching me how to IM and I met him during one of my "lessons". So thanks Cristina. It's almost like God brought us together. It's eerie, but grand!

GHANA.GIFBassi and Zainab US1.GIF

I-129F Sent: 6-18-2007

Interview date: 6-24-2008

Pick up Visa: 6-27-2008

Arrive JFK POE: 7-2-2008

Marriage: 7-9-2008

AOS

mailed AOS, EAD, AP: 8-22-2008

NOA AOS, EAD, AP: 8-27-2008

Biometrics: 9-18-2008

AOS Transferred to CSC: 9-25-2008

Requested EAD Expedite: 11-12-2008

EAD Card production ordered: 11-12-2008 changed to 11/17/2008 Why? (I hope it doesn't change every week!)

Received AP: 11/17/2008

Received EAD: 11/22/08 (Praise God!!)

AOS RFE: 1/29/2009

AOS Approved: 3/24/2009

Called USCIS 4/1/2009 told no status change and case not yet reviewed from RFE request.

Received green card: 4/3/2009

Filed: Timeline

I have tons of things for the scrapbook...but emails, nope! Tons of cards and gushy stuff though.

I do have this fax he sent me one day....he woke me up simply with with 'Lisa, I love you'

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww makes me go all mushy just thinkin about it.

Or this one time when we were traveling...God I don't even remember where, but we were in some country in the EU. I had this habit of sending postcards home here to friends and fam in America. He was going in the PO to mail them for me, and he said 'do you want anything?' to which I sarcastically replied 'yeah I need a 20 cent stamp'

so out he walks with a 20 cent stamp and a wink.

Yeah, I still have the stamp. (L)

God, I love that man with all my heart.....

Edited by Captain Ewok

I created a gmail address just for him (used to be hotmail), and I do save all the emails that I sent to him and received from him, so when I see inbox(1), I am pretty sure it's his replies. Gmail is good, as it does save all the emails that you sent, so I can still read back what I wrote to him, and what he replied me, very sweet to read it back especially when I miss him. Besides, I do save all the chatting words in MSN, as we used to IM each other. When I read it, I will smile from my heart, read what we said to each other when we started our relationship till now. Wow, I just miss him too much, hope everything goes good, so I can see him very soon. Yeah, I keep cards and gifts that sent by him too, wow, I keep everything from him, as very good memories.

And I do hope more applications will get approved soon, as I know how you guys feel of missing your love.

K1 Timeline:
I129 sent: 18th Apr 2007
NOA1 receipt date: 24th Apr 2007
Touched: 24th Apr 2007, 14/15th Aug 2007
NOA2: 17th Aug 2007
Received NVC letter: 7th Sept 2007
Received Packet 3: 2nd Oct 2007
Sent Packet 3: 4th Oct 2007; Called USE Malaysia: 12th Oct 2007
Received Packet 4: 23rd Oct 2007
Medical Appointment: 29th Oct 2007
Interview date: 15th Nov 2007; Visa Pick Up Date: 19th Nov 2007
USA Entry: 1st Dec 2007
Married: 5th of Dec 2007
AOS
7th Jan 2008 : AOS, AP, EAD Filing (sent by Fedex)
17th Jan 2008 : NOA1s of AOS, AP & EAD (Cheque cashed)
22nd Jan 2008 : AOS, AP, EAD touched
22nd Jan 2008 : Apply SSN
12th Feb 2008 : Biometrics Appt date (letter received: 28th of Jan)
Received SSN : 28th Jan 2008
13th Feb 2008 : I-485 & I-765 touched
27th Feb 2008 : I-765 Card sent from CRIS Email. I-765 & I-131 touched
4th Mar 2008 : I-765 touched
5th Mar 2008 : I-131 Received in Mail; I-765 touched
7th Mar 2008 : I-765 received in Mail
22nd Mar 2008: Passed driving written test
8th Apr 2008: Passed Driving test on road
6th May 2008: Received Driving license card
17th Sept 2008: Received Greencard (expired: 9/17/2010)
I-751
18th June 2010: Sent out I-751 package (By USPS)
21st June 2010: NOA1
23rd June 2010: Cashed check
19th July 2010: Received Biometrics letter, and schedule date: 8/12/10
23rd July 2010: Early Biometrics, touched. 7/26: Touched again
16th/23rd Sept 2010: Touched
27th Sept 2010: Received Greencard

N-400

2nd June 2015: Sent out N-400 application package (By Fedex, delivered: June 4); June 8, check cashed

5th June 2015: Received NOA

Timeline
I have tons of things for the scrapbook...but emails, nope! Tons of cards and gushy stuff though.

I do have this fax he sent me one day....he woke me up simply with with 'Lisa, I love you'

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww makes me go all mushy just thinkin about it.

Or this one time when we were traveling...God I don't even remember where, but we were in some country in the EU. I had this habit of sending postcards home here to friends and fam in America. He was going in the PO to mail them for me, and he said 'do you want anything?' to which I sarcastically replied 'yeah I need a 20 cent stamp'

so out he walks with a 20 cent stamp and a wink.

Yeah, I still have the stamp. (L)

God, I love that man with all my heart.....

do i want to know why capt edited your post? :P

and you and david are so awesome:D

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Ya I still have most of them.Een messenger conversations.Gee even the VERY first one...........unfortunatley my computer crashed a few times since we met so some of the messenger conversations are lost........... :crying:

But yeah I keep every little thing that ever came from my Babe.

Also all my diaries.Gee I have diaries from 1990 left..........

Nat

Met on May 17,2005

Got engaged on Sep 15th,2006

Came to the US for good on Jan 27th,2009

and we got married on March 28th,2009

GOD , grant me the serenity

to accept the things I can not change

the courage to change the things I can

and the wisdom to know the difference!

I am away from Carol this week for a training class. I HATE the phone now. I will never ever forget all the thousands of hours spent there. Just knowing she is a few hours away is so cool. Hard work and patience does pay didvidends. Its kinda of funny now that its behind us. The past is always a great teacher.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow