112 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
48 minutes ago, Etherial said:

You should have had 4 or 5 if you applied for Advance Parole - Travel Dodument as well !

- USCIS Account Access Notice (containing your online access code)

- NOA1 for Advance Parole (if you applied for it)

- NOA1 for AOS (i-485)

- NOA1 Employment Authorization (i-765)

- Biometric Appointment Letter 

You can try and ask Emma for the online access code (ask for live agent, and tell them please provide me with online access code so that I can add case to my uscis account as I did not receive the letter with the code) or call USCIS and ask them to resend you the code

I didn't do the Advanced Parole as I've no intentions of leaving the country. 

I'll try asking Emma and see if that works.  Thanks. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 4/24/2024 at 11:28 AM, M and Mike said:

Hi guys, I need a help here with something. Got marriage but on the marriage certificate it has my London address on it and I will to apply for my AOS. Is this a problem. Thanks 

nope, mine was same

I-129f filed: 2022-10-21  ||  NOA1: 2022-10-24  ||  NOA2: 2023-09-21
NVC Received: 2023-10-13  ||  NVC in transit: 2023-10-24  ||  NVC Ready: 2023-10-26 

Medical: 2023-11-24  ||  Interview: 2023-12-14  ||  CEAC Issued: 2023-12-18  ||  VOH: 2023-12-20
Entry to US: 2024-02-14 || Married: 2024-02-29

---

AOS filed: 2024-03-18 ||  NOA1: 2024-03-20 || Biometrics: 2024-04-01
EAD NOA2: 2024-04-02  ||  EAD Received: 2024-04-24
GC Approval: ...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I received my EAD card yesterday. Time to start job search.

Hopefully everyone gets their approval soon.

18 March 2024 - AOS/EAD/AP - Case filed

18 March 2024 - AOS/EAD/AP - Case received

21 March 2024 - AOS/EAD/AP - NOA1 via text

22 March 2024 - AOS - Biometrics appointment scheduled

1 April 2024 - AOS/EAD/AP - NOA1 via mail

2 April 2024 - AOS/EAD Biometrics done

11 April 2024 - EAD Approval notice received (I-797)

20 April 2024 - EAD status change - Card Was Produced

25 April 2024 - EAD card received 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi hello guys,

Just a question about my finance. We get married and I would like to know if she has to changed her last name before applying. I'm the beneficiary and she is the Petitioner. Help please. Thanks 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 minutes ago, M and Mike said:

Hi hello guys,

Just a question about my finance. We get married and I would like to know if she has to changed her last name before applying. I'm the beneficiary and she is the Petitioner. Help please. Thanks 

What is the question about finance?

About the name change: no she doesn't "have to" change her last name. It's totally upto her is she wants to take your last name, it has nothing to do with USCIS.

18 March 2024 - AOS/EAD/AP - Case filed

18 March 2024 - AOS/EAD/AP - Case received

21 March 2024 - AOS/EAD/AP - NOA1 via text

22 March 2024 - AOS - Biometrics appointment scheduled

1 April 2024 - AOS/EAD/AP - NOA1 via mail

2 April 2024 - AOS/EAD Biometrics done

11 April 2024 - EAD Approval notice received (I-797)

20 April 2024 - EAD status change - Card Was Produced

25 April 2024 - EAD card received 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I have a question. I just got my I-179C (NOA) for all of my I485 packet which included the I485, I765, and I131 for my wife and my K2 daughter except she dosent have the I765..

When we got the NOA's for all 5 submitions my daughter was assigned an A# as she came in as a K2 under my wifes A# and thats how we filed all the forms.. Now my wife has has her A# on 2 of the 3 forms but she has my K2 daughters A# on her I765 NOA but with my wifes name... So im wondering is that correct or do i need to do something...? 

Also i turned in the AR-11's for address change on March 28th and I submitted the packet on March 11th and we got our responce April 12th but all of my wife and daughters NOA forms went to our old address. I got the recipt acknowledging my change in the mail.. should i wait longer, resubmit contact ISCIS or what..?

Edited by Roy an Panitta
add

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Just took my wife and 2 step daughters to their biometrics appointments today at Louisville, Kentucky ASC. By far the easiest step yet! Their appointment was scheduled at 9:00am. We arrived at 8:22 and they let us in and processed up immediately. Took maybe 10 minutes to complete biometrics on all of them. They did print and photos on my wife, and only photos for the girls. The ladies working there were extremely nice and professional! Immediately after the appointment our case status changed to “case being actively reviewed by USCIS”

documents we took:

-copy of biometrics appointment letter for each (bring the original, not a copy)

-completed applicants informations worksheet (AIW) (this is the form included along with the biometrics appointment notice you receive. 
-passport (or any other government ID)

***make sure you bring the hard copies of everything. They will not accept electronic forms. I watched them turn someone away for not having the hard original biometrics appointment letter and AIW form. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.