Chene

Two tourist visas at same time? [merged threads]

19 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I'm filling out a tourist visa for my wife's sister.is it possible I can fill out for another sister as well at the same time? Total of 2 tourist visas? On application I will put my address place of visit for both sisters.i put that I will pay for flight and sister will come to visit for 2 months.country is Dominican Republic.atm my wife is waiting for her green card.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

You can help but why?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

3 minutes ago, Boiler said:

You can help but why?

To finish the application quick.i was on the phone with sil gathering info to put on the application.im already done filling out the application just going to double check with her if everything is good.or should I just tell her to start from scratch on her computer? Will immigration know if application was done in USA?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Myanmar
Timeline
46 minutes ago, Chene said:

SO I can't fill it out for her?

You can, but she needs to hit the submit button

20 hours ago, Chene said:

I'm filling out a tourist visa for my wife's sister.is it possible I can fill out for another sister as well at the same time? Total of 2 tourist visas? On application I will put my address place of visit for both sisters.i put that I will pay for flight and sister will come to visit for 2 months.country is Dominican Republic.atm my wife is waiting for her green card.

Don’t matter who fill out the application, the problem is that the applicant need demostrate at the embassy strong ties to the country. I am dominican and i do paper works for people apply for tourist visa, the applicant need has a good job and make good money to get a visa in Dominican Republic, sounds that your sisters in law aren’t working because nobody working can take a vacation of tow months in Dominican Republic. Many teachers get visa easy in Dominican Republic because they make a decent money, and teachers only have one month vacation, so where do they work that can take tow months vacation?

if they dont have a good job, they will lose their money. You paying for the flight show to the officer that they dont have money to pay for their own.

dominican embassy check their job, how much they make monthly, how much they have in the bank, if they have property, house, cars etc etc, the thing it is the look that you have strong ties to come back to DR.

K1 2017

Aos sent April 2018

Aos interview July 2018

Work permit September2018

Aos approved July 24, 2019.

Roc April 27, 2021

Biometric reused june 28, 2021

N-400 online April 27, 2022 base on 3 years rule, biometric reused.

N-400 interview on December 12, 2022 combo interview i-751. Approved.

January 11, 2023 oath ceremony, Indianapolis. After that done with uscis😂🤭🤫

I took my oath ceremony in Indianapolis, it was a nice ceremony, where people from 35 coutry become american citizen.

01/11/2023 officially done with uscis :)

🤣

January 13, 2023 apply for us passport.( regular service).

March 11, 2023 passport in hand

15 minutes ago, mytruelove18 said:

Don’t matter who fill out the application, the problem is that the applicant need demostrate at the embassy strong ties to the country. I am dominican and i do paper works for people apply for tourist visa, the applicant need has a good job and make good money to get a visa in Dominican Republic, sounds that your sisters in law aren’t working because nobody working can take a vacation of tow months in Dominican Republic. Many teachers get visa easy in Dominican Republic because they make a decent money, and teachers only have one month vacation, so where do they work that can take tow months vacation?

if they dont have a good job, they will lose their money. You paying for the flight show to the officer that they dont have money to pay for their own.

dominican embassy check their job, how much they make monthly, how much they have in the bank, if they have property, house, cars etc etc, the thing it is the look that you have strong ties to come back to DR.

She works in ministro de la mujer plus sells clothes on the side.

36 minutes ago, Chene said:

She works in ministro de la mujer plus sells clothes on the side.

I hope that they nake over 1000 dollars a months, and have good savings at the bank.

How she can explain 2 months vacations?, ministerio de la mujer the vacation arent that long

K1 2017

Aos sent April 2018

Aos interview July 2018

Roc April 27, 2021

I took my oath ceremony in Indianapolis, it was a nice ceremony, where people from 35 coutry become american citizen.

🤣

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

$1000 a month is not going to fund a 2 month US vacation.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

54 minutes ago, Boiler said:

$1000 a month is not going to fund a 2 month US vacation.

1000 dollar is a decent salary in D R and you can save money, so with the saving she can pay vacation, but you can read the brother in law will pay for her vacation, a bad idea say that another person will pay 

K1 2017

Aos sent April 2018

Aos interview July 2018

Roc April 27, 2021

🤣

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

what stuff do u want to submit?

u do not support a B2 visa

the sister in law will take her own proof(s)  of job and income,  money for the trip and ownership of property if she has this 

she has to qualify on her own merit

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Myanmar
Timeline

These are two different  visas for two two different people. And each person is responsible for filing their own visa. So they each need their own accounts.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.