01-08-2014 - Case Received

14-08-2014 - Case Number / IIN assigned

15-08-2014 - Received AOS Bill / DS-261

16-08-2014 - DS-261 completed online

17-08-2014 - AOS Fee Payment

19-08-2014 - AOS Fee "Paid" Status

27-08-2014 - Sent AOS Package

03-09-2014 - AOS Scan Date

04-09-2014 - Received Letter of 60 days waiting (AOS)

16-09-2014 - Received IV Bill

18-09-2014 - IV Fee Payment

19-09-2014 - IV Fee "Paid" Status

22-09-2014 - Sent IV Package

23-09-2014 - DS-260 completed online

26-09-2014 - IV Scan Date

30-09-2014 - Received Letter of 60 days waiting (IV)

12-11-2014 - AOS Checklist :crying:

21-11-2014 - Sent AOS Checklist

26-11-2014 - AOS Checklist Scan Date

22-01-2015 - Case Complete :yes:

04-02-2015 - Received Interview Letter

25-03-2015 - Interview Date

On 9/29/2023 at 12:29 AM, J&E- said:

Filed online Sept 29 2023 under 3 years of permanent residency under marriage, still waiting for my removal of conditions I-751 which I filed in October 2022. 

Based in NYC, estimated time until case decision on website states 17 months, let's hope it's less! :)

Update: 

Sept 30th Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS. Estimated time went down from 17months to 10months 

Under documents, just as described on other posts, biometrics reuse and receipt were available right away on the 29th 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
On 9/29/2023 at 11:45 AM, MunnoTheCat said:

good luck to all new comers in September filers. One weird thing happened. I was issued with Bio reuse letter when i filed online. But yesterday i got a letter stating that my biometric will be scheduled and in the next letter I will be given a date that i need to visit nearest ASC. wow! I wasn't expecting it lol. I would ask everyone to keep an eye on any possible surprises like the one i just got. :)

edited: my online account doesn't say anything about this new letter coming. it still shows bio reuse letter though.

I filed online and got the action notice immediately, then I got the biometric reuse online a week later (no paper mail yet), and then I got the action notice I-797 by mail (PAPER) which mentioned that my biometric appointment would be rescheduled,  then today I got the biometric ruse by mail (in paper). The online is obviously faster and ahead of the paper mail. I think you are ok and you will receive the biometric reuse by mail in paper form soon. Good luck. 

Paper filed N400 based on the 5-year rule

NOA Notice Date 9/16/23

Biometrics Reused, actively being reviewed.

Hoping to get my interview scheduled by Nov or Dec. San Francisco.

1 hour ago, A.DUBAI said:

I filed online and got the action notice immediately, then I got the biometric reuse online a week later (no paper mail yet), and then I got the action notice I-797 by mail (PAPER) which mentioned that my biometric appointment would be rescheduled,  then today I got the biometric ruse by mail (in paper). The online is obviously faster and ahead of the paper mail. I think you are ok and you will receive the biometric reuse by mail in paper form soon. Good luck. 

sounds convenient lol. But not sure which BIO letter to follow. Looks like they will be using BIO reuse. But even if they don't and want to see my face that's fine too lol. Just one person from September filers have scheduled with an Interview. I believe he mentioned his Interview date Nov 2nd. 

1 hour ago, Bryle said:

Paper filed N400 based on the 5-year rule

NOA Notice Date 9/16/23

Biometrics Reused, actively being reviewed.

Hoping to get my interview scheduled by Nov or Dec. San Francisco.

Welcome to Sep Mafia :)

9 hours ago, J&E- said:

Update: 

Sept 30th Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS. Estimated time went down from 17months to 10months 

Under documents, just as described on other posts, biometrics reuse and receipt were available right away on the 29th 

Great Start!. Hope things go smoother for you.

On 9/28/2023 at 9:03 PM, Faizal said:

Filled online September 28

biometric reuse notice received in few minutes and now case is being reviewed and estimate time is 10 Months

I just checked and estimate process time is showing 9 months

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Yemen
Timeline
On 9/28/2023 at 9:48 AM, MunnoTheCat said:

welcome to the club!. All you can do now is wait but yeah hope yours get approval soon.

awesome, now the Interview date... your wait starts now lol

Do you think I will get approved or interview date ??

On 10/1/2023 at 2:50 AM, abdulla30 said:

Do you think I will get approved or interview date ??

it is very highly unlikely that they approve someone without Interview. In Interview, USCIS figures out your civic knowledge, how is your english and few more checks. After the interview, if approved you go to OATH. Interview isn't a bad thing so don't worry about it and start preparing for your civic test. go online and search for N-400 civic questions or citizenship civic questions.

On 10/1/2023 at 8:55 AM, Bryle said:

Hoping everyone gets their interviews scheduled soon. So far I think I’ve seen 1 already scheduled. 🤓

yeah so far one. I think he / she is scheduled for Nov 2

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

anybody knows how long it take to get biometric appointment dates.

i filed online September 26th under 3year rule the only thing i got so far is NOA1  5 min after i filed .

i got an emails 2days after that my case has an update but i when i login nothing changed 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.