ct38956

N-400 September 2023 Filers

467 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Dynasty2019 said:

Filed on the 11th. biometrics reuse notice already received.

Just being actively reviewed now...

Oh wow. I applied on the 11 as well but my application has not changed out of the we received your application and sent you a notice. It is not in active review status. I wonder why some applications get pushed forward and others do not.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
  • Sept. 13 Filed N-400 online. Est. Time 16 Months, no Biometric reuse so far.
  • Sept. 19 Est. Time disappeared and didn't receive anything in the mail yet.
  • Sep. 21 Biometric reuse letter received and case is being actively reviewed. still, no estimated time since it disappeared on the 19th, and no action notice in the mail yet. 

Edited by A.DUBAI

15 minutes ago, A.DUBAI said:
  • Sept. 13 Filed N-400 online. Est. Time 16 Months, no Biometric reuse so far.
  • Sept. 19 Est. Time disappeared and didn't receive anything in the mail yet.
  • Sep. 21 Biometric reuse letter received and case is being actively reviewed. still, no estimated time since it disappeared on the 19th, and no action notice in the mail yet. 

I don't see a reason why timeline gets disappeared just like that, besides it may be a glitch in a Database USCIS uses. I am sure you aren't the only one not having timeline appearing. But overall, you got the BIO REUSE letter and that's all matters. Hopefully you will see timeline in your profile reflecting the current processing time. My wild guess it should be anywhere in between 8 to 12 months. But again 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
3 hours ago, MunnoTheCat said:

I don't see a reason why timeline gets disappeared just like that, besides it may be a glitch in a Database USCIS uses. I am sure you aren't the only one not having timeline appearing. But overall, you got the BIO REUSE letter and that's all matters. Hopefully you will see timeline in your profile reflecting the current processing time. My wild guess it should be anywhere in between 8 to 12 months. But again 

I looked it up, it is not uncommon to have the estimated time disappear. I guess I will never know the reason it disappeared, it is the USCIS after all LOL. Thanks for your comment. 

32 minutes ago, scania said:

Will attempt to do a walk in tomorrow for biometrics. I hate this process lol I wish they reused my fingerprints. Literally feels like DACA all over again haha

but that ain't DACA for you lol Surprise us soon that you are scheduled for an Interview. lol

1 hour ago, A.DUBAI said:

I looked it up, it is not uncommon to have the estimated time disappear. I guess I will never know the reason it disappeared, it is the USCIS after all LOL. Thanks for your comment. 

trust me USCIS mantra is not healthy, the less you think about it the better you live your days. Follow my lead and take it easy, just go with a flow and one day, you will be seeing yourself taking an OATH. :) 

6 hours ago, Val2014 said:

Oh wow. I applied on the 11 as well but my application has not changed out of the we received your application and sent you a notice. It is not in active review status. I wonder why some applications get pushed forward and others do not.

I wished if i could answer on this but the mechanism behind processing application varies. I am sure you have mentioned that earlier but did you apply under 3 or 5 year rule?

On 9/23/2023 at 5:56 AM, scania said:

Tried walking in Manhattan ASC, security denied me. He told me the supervisor told them not to accept any walk in since last month due to staff shortage. I went to another ASC, I was told by the desk to come back next week and to look for him.

i thought all bio appointments are set and scheduled with a specific date. Doesn't it show you a date on your bio appointment letter?

On 9/21/2023 at 7:57 PM, Val2014 said:

5 year rule

To me it looks like the office that will handle your application is tremendously backlog. It is accepting application but can only post timeline when the older applications in a queue gets pushed. It shouldn't take long as most of the FO i checked processing applications within 10 to 11 months. what's the current status of your application at the moment? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.