Family

Politics of Petulance (title renamed to match original post)

599 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Family said:

Not everyone …just a few alt right, white supremacist militia, christo nationalist ‘ patriots ‘ ,  gaggle of anti government ….some trumpetts and of course the billionaires of Mara a Lago 

So you are saying the majority of the people support the establishment uniparty and all their corruption?  If so, sad.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: Country: England
Timeline
2 hours ago, Family said:

Not everyone …just a few alt right, white supremacist militia, christo nationalist ‘ patriots ‘ ,  gaggle of anti government ….some trumpetts and of course the billionaires of Mara a Lago 

The alt right and white supremacists should love the Democrats. They’re the party of racists (Joe), segregation and subjugation of minorities in this country.

The folks who will vote for DJT will be the working class, the disenfranchised middle class, the aspirational minorities and anyone else who thinks the last three and a half years have seen the quality of life in this country plummet off a cliff.

The “mainstream” media machine and the crony economists swear that the economy is going great guns and has never been better. Meanwhile, what the main-on-the-street sees is that this administration is confiscating those great guns with rampant real-world inflation, punitive economic and environmental policies and a denial that the real price of living these days far outstrips the published rate of inflation.

That a hard truth to spin even if the whole of the media is behind you.

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

37 minutes ago, Pooky said:

The alt right and white supremacists should love the Democrats. They’re the party of racists (Joe), segregation and subjugation of minorities in this country.

God bless ..here I thought they were only providing security for magas rally 😂…and strapping up to ‘ protect ‘ voting places 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, Family said:

God bless ..here I thought they were only providing security for magas rally 😂…and strapping up to ‘ protect ‘ voting places 

highly unlikely they were providing security for maga rallys as i've yet to see any document showing such an agreement.
they are also not authorized to protect voting places - where did you find that gem?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

On 4/9/2024 at 3:31 PM, Dashinka said:

I think Ms. Jackson Lee qualifies as a very petulant Democrat.

Dem Rep Claims the Moon is ‘Made Up Mostly of Gases’

https://ijr.com/dem-rep-claims-the-moon-is-made-up-mostly-of-gases/

There is still Hank Johnson from GA, that claimed putting more troops on Guam might make it tip over. Its like terrible presidents.  Biden is a complete wasted of DNA, but know one will ever top Jimmy Carter. 

Filed: Country: England
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

There is still Hank Johnson from GA, that claimed putting more troops on Guam might make it tip over. Its like terrible presidents.  Biden is a complete wasted of DNA, but know one will ever top Jimmy Carter. 

Got to disagree slightly here. Jimmy Carter is a good man, but made a horrible president. Joe Biden is not a good man.

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

As soon as Collin Davis found out his ex-partner was planning to travel to Colorado to have an abortion in late February, the Texas man retained a high-powered antiabortion attorney — who court records show immediately issued a legal threat. If the woman proceeded with the abortion, even in a state where the procedure remains legal, Davis would seek a full investigation into the circumstances surrounding the abortion and “pursue wrongful-death claims against anyone involved in the killing of his unborn child,” the lawyer wrote in a letter, according to records. Now, Davis has disclosed his former partner’s abortion to a state district court in Texas, asking for the power to investigate what his lawyer characterizes as potentially illegal activity in a state where almost all abortions are banned

Davis’s petition — filed under Texas’s Rule 202 by Jonathan Mitchell, a prominent antiabortion attorney known for devising new and aggressive legal strategies to crack down on abortion — follows a lawsuit filed last spring by another Texas man, Marcus Silva, who is attempting to sue three women who allegedly helped his ex-wife obtain abortion pills.

Source Washington Post ( unable to post direct link )

https://www.npr.org/2023/03/11/1162805773/texas-man-sues-abortion-pills

Texas man sues ex-wife's friends for allegedly helping her get abortion pills

A Texas man has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against three women for allegedly helping his then-wife obtain pills used to induce an abortion last year.

Trump Media’s audit firm barred from SEC practice over ‘massive fraud’

The company and owner Benjamin Borgers have agreed to pay a combined $14 million to settle the SEC charges.

The Securities and Exchange Commission has barred the accounting firm for former President Donald Trump’s social media venture from practice for “deliberate and systemic failures” to comply with U.S. audit standards on more than 1,500 filings by hundreds of firms, the agency said Friday. 

In what the SEC called a “massive fraud,” BF Borgers allegedly skirted accounting standards for more than two years while working on the audits and reviews of public companies, according to the SEC. The Lakewood, Colorado-based firm said it represents businesses around the world, including Trump Media & Technology Group.

“Ben Borgers and his audit firm, BF Borgers, were responsible for one of the largest wholesale failures by gatekeepers in our financial markets,” SEC Enforcement Director Gurbir Grewal said in a statement. “They not only put investors and markets at risk by causing public companies to incorporate noncompliant audits and reviews into more than 1,500 filings with the Commission, but also undermined trust and confidence in our markets.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/05/03/trump-media-audit-firm-sec-settlement-00155950

Trump’s bombardment of dishonesty: Fact-checking 32 of his false claims to Time

Former President Donald Trump delivered a bombardment of dishonesty in his interviews with Time magazine.

Trump, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, made at least 32 false claims in the two April interviews that Time released this week. His serial inaccuracy spanned a wide range of subjects, including the economy, abortion, the NATO military alliance, the January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol, his legal cases, his record as president and the 2020 election he has relentlessly lied about for more than three years.

Time published its own fact check of some of the 32 claims on Tuesday, when it released its cover story on Trump. Here is an in-depth CNN debunking.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/04/politics/fact-check-trump-time-magazine/index.html

Now, their views go further than abolishing abortion nationwide or walking back same-sex marital rights. At a conference that this group held earlier this year, one speaker defended the idea of the death penalty for gay people. 

https://www.npr.org/2023/12/05/1217452058/speaker-mike-johnson-draws-scrutiny-for-ties-to-far-right-christian-movements

Inside the Christian TV show rallying Trump superfans with apocalyptic warnings

They had paid $60 each to attend a live taping of “FlashPoint,” a national TV program that’s won loyal viewers with a unique blend of pro-Trump political commentary and prophetic messages about God’s divine plans for America.

Over the next three hours, the audience heard the same overarching message that “FlashPoint” broadcasts three times a week on the Victory Channel television network and various streaming platforms: The world has entered its final years. Jesus will soon return. But Christians are not meant to wait idly while evil runs rampant; they are called to occupy positions of power and influence in society. And in the short term, that means putting Donald Trump back in the White House.

Launched in 2020 and hosted by pastor Gene Bailey, “FlashPoint” at times looks and sounds like other right-wing cable programs. But unlike Fox News hosts, the rotating panel of conservative pastors and commentators on “FlashPoint” pepper their political analysis with messages that they say come directly from God.

Viewers hear regularly from Lance Wallnau, a self-described prophet known for popularizing the Seven Mountains Mandate, a philosophy increasingly embraced on the right that says Christians are called to claim positions of power atop seven key “mountains” of society, including government, education, business and media. “FlashPoint,” which presents itself as an alternative to mainstream news, embodies that strategy

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/flashpoint-trump-republican-christian-tv-show-rcna150303

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Family said:

..increase application fees across the board, including on citizenship applications, spousal sponsor forms, and employment petitions (among others), 

https://www.niskanencenter.org/project-2025-unveiling-the-far-rights-plan-to-demolish-immigration-in-a-second-trump-term/

Ahh, more scare tactics from the UniParty/Left.  Seems that is their only playbook.  When has Trump ever been against legal immigration?  Is this coming from Trump?

1 hour ago, Family said:

So these folks lie more than the UniParty/Left?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!