Zafarhamid

Status ready after visa interview

11 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Qatar
Timeline

Hi everyone 
initially i had my interview on 14th june but on that day embassy was missing with my med exam report so gave me a white paper but kept my passport after few days i got an e mail for appointment at us embassy doha and i went to embassy on 25th june again they did my interview again and this time consular said “ congratulations your visa is approved to me” but still my case is stuck at ready with one date update on 6th july 

Anyone with same experience 

regards

Filed: IR-5 Country: Italy
Timeline

After my interview I was told congratulations you will have your visa within one week. I waited for over one week with out hearing anything so I became nervous

After two weeks I received my passport will the visa

I am told this is happens to people who have been to united states before. They want to look into your past record in USA if you did not have any bar from coming to USA

Good luck

Timeline

Nope i never visited US before actually there’s might be a delay because after my interview us embassy in doha was off for week due to public holidays in Qatar And my status got updated on 6th july but its still Ready :(

5 hours ago, Zafarhamid said:

Hi everyone 
initially i had my interview on 14th june but on that day embassy was missing with my med exam report so gave me a white paper but kept my passport after few days i got an e mail for appointment at us embassy doha and i went to embassy on 25th june again they did my interview again and this time consular said “ congratulations your visa is approved to me” but still my case is stuck at ready with one date update on 6th july 

Anyone with same experience 

regards

You could be in administrative processing for quite awhile.   There is no way of knowing.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Moved to IR1/CR1 Progress Report, from DCF~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Timeline
On 7/11/2023 at 11:15 AM, Ali99725 said:

How long did it take you to get an interview scheduled after your case was documentarily qualified at NVC? My case has been sitting at NVC since April, and I don't know when NVC or US Embassy Doha is gonna get things moving.

Me too, I am waiting since April 2023.

• 1 month later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.