eiseli

Any limitation on how many same or different applications are in the process at the same time

12 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Each one takes a separate petition and yes,   USC can sponsor all

sibling will take 10+  years (file  I 130 for each one)

K1 follow I 129 instuctions 

parents need I 130 separate petitions

I did not have succesful K1 so when u post on here about the K1 and following AOS ,  listen to those experts that have gone thru it

Edited by JeanneAdil

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
3 minutes ago, eiseli said:

Thank you for the information. About the financial sponsorship requirements, for example, for siblings, I don't need to show for it until a lot later, right? 

Correct all this happens when their PD is current 

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
Just now, eiseli said:

Well, I forgot to ask one more question. It might have already been answered somewhere. I just could not find them, or I overlooked them.

Would siblings whose applications are already submitted have some trouble getting a visit visa to visit during the process?

Not for that reason, what could happen decades down the road is hardly relevant, and not as if they can adjust if they overstay.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

• 1 month later...
32 minutes ago, eiseli said:

If my parents get the visa in their own countries, is there time limit for them to come to the U.S after getting the visa/approval/whatever?

Your parents must enter the US before the expiry date listed on their immigrant visas.  Visa expiry date is 6 months (maximum) from their visa medical date.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.