Abdel chokri

I-130 Evidence of the end of your spouse's prior marriage

8 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi guys please anyone can help me , the part of evidence documents asking for Evidence of the end of your spouse's prior marriage(s)

My spouse has  never been divorced , i did uploaded my divorce deecre , what should we do !

1.PNG

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Myanmar
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Abdel chokri said:

My spouse has  never been divorced

1. Has she ever applied for a visa to enter the U.S.?

2. “never been divorced” is odd phrasing. Had she ever been married?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

who is requesting this?

USCIS ,  NVC or embassy

she can ask Rabat for document saying "no previous marriage"

also,  if u married in Moroc ,  a woman can not be married to 2 men 

Try the following site in Rabat,  Moroc for record of marriage /divorces to show "your marriage is her 1st"

https://www.consulat.ma/en/family-and-marriage

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
3 hours ago, Abdel chokri said:

Hi guys please anyone can help me , the part of evidence documents asking for Evidence of the end of your spouse's prior marriage(s)

My spouse has  never been divorced , i did uploaded my divorce deecre , what should we do !

1.PNG

You do nothing because it is not applicable.  

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
56 minutes ago, pushbrk said:

ordinarily good but in Moroc,  1st and last names are used so many times 

and if she has a name like  khadija or Yassmine with one of the many surnames used over and over,   there may be a similar name in the USCIS system already and an officer assumes it's the same person

Timeline
1 hour ago, pushbrk said:

Thank you man I appreciate your answer I was about to upload an affidavit form says that I never been divorced or any prior marriage. But I think I won't after your answer thanks again for the help I see your comments everywhere god bless you.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
2 hours ago, JeanneAdil said:

ordinarily good but in Moroc,  1st and last names are used so many times 

and if she has a name like  khadija or Yassmine with one of the many surnames used over and over,   there may be a similar name in the USCIS system already and an officer assumes it's the same person

No.  He's just reading from a list, not an actual request.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

You mentioned that you uploaded your divorce decree: Knowing the Casablanca Consulate, be prepared with your original marriage certificate also if you were married in Morocco before. Casablanca CO will ask for it.

I would say to upload it with the NVC documents so they have access to it before the interview.

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.