Kabar

Case sent back to NVC [merged threads]

53 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

After consulate interview in 2021 they returned back my petition to usics for further review and today I contacted uscis and they said that they received the petition for review in 2021 but in Jan 2023 they sent the petition to NVC.

Can anyone tell me what's going on because I haven't received any letter from the uscis or nvc

4 hours ago, Kabar said:

Hello everyone,

After consulate interview in 2021 they returned back my petition to usics for further review and today I contacted uscis and they said that they received the petition for review in 2021 but in Jan 2023 they sent the petition to NVC.

Can anyone tell me what's going on because I haven't received any letter from the uscis or nvc

Have you logged into CEAC to check the status of your application? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
4 hours ago, Kabar said:

Yes it says the case is at embassy and status on ceac is showing refused.

What is the last date case was updated? I mean in the ceac status website

Edited by etrangais

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Timeline

Wait for NVC’s response and then take it from there.

once you have clarity on the status of the case, you can get your congressman’s help

Timeline
26 minutes ago, Kabar said:

Normally how long nvc will take to respond? And is it a good sign that they have sent case back to nvc

The published date for responding to I quirked is one week right now: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/nvc-timeframes.html

it is a good sign if the case have been reaffirmed by USCIS and sent back to NVC for processing.

but you don’t know if that is the case yet until you get a response from NVC.

Good luck

19 minutes ago, etrangais said:

The published date for responding to I quirked is one week right now: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/nvc-timeframes.html

it is a good sign if the case have been reaffirmed by USCIS and sent back to NVC for processing.

but you don’t know if that is the case yet until you get a response from NVC.

Good luck

Thank you for your guidance 🙏 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~As this thread is lacking background information please see the link below. As one needs all the important information to be able to office guidance. Please also refrain from creating additional threads. It's hard for member's to give the best possible advice when all the information is not together.~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

OP, between your previous thread and this new thread, what have you done to address the consulate's concerns that it is a fraudulent marriage?

18 hours ago, Kabar said:

Hello everyone,

Have you ever contact a lawyer about the “Revocation of Petition” thing?  About the marriage fraud or something like this.

What about request FOIA? Maybe this can show anything that you are missing.

What’s your husband country? Have you visited him more times? Have you ever thought about moving to there? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.