Patcor

Fiance k1

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

How old are they?

Is the plan that they should come as well?

Is this a real Immigration Lawyer?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

55 minutes ago, Patcor said:

Hello. I have a question. My attorney did not include my fiance kids on the actual i129f. I got approved on 03/09/2023. What should I do?. I called the attorney and he does not have a clue. I am really disappointed. 

When the file goes to the consulate you will need to get in contact to get them added to the case if they are eligible for a K2

He is unfortunately. I gave him all.the information about my fiance kids and still didn't include them and I was going through the paperwork he sent USCIS and the part that says if he had any kids the attorney marked as NO. I do not what to think anymore. 7 and 17 year old. Yeah they are coming with my fiance that was the plan since the beginning.

33 minutes ago, IWander said:

When the file goes to the consulate you will need to get in contact to get them added to the case if they are eligible for a K2

The only thing that worries me is that the attorney marked as NO to the part that ask if he has any children. Even though I sent him all their information Birth certificates translated. I just cant believe this. I am.not longer working with him I canceled my contract. He is clueless

50 minutes ago, Patcor said:

The only thing that worries me is that the attorney marked as NO to the part that ask if he has any children. Even though I sent him all their information Birth certificates translated. I just cant believe this. I am.not longer working with him I canceled my contract. He is clueless

Ultimately you are responsible for the accuracy of the submission as your signature is on the petition.  You may have to jump through a few more hoops to satisfy the consulate because they will be more skeptical but in the end you should be ok.

2 hours ago, IWander said:

Ultimately you are responsible for the accuracy of the submission as your signature is on the petition.  You may have to jump through a few more hoops to satisfy the consulate because they will be more skeptical but in the end you should be ok.

I googled it out and I found that I can addemn the case by calling USCIS and inform them about the application error and resubmitting the case. Do you think is a good idea? Or should my fiance just wait for his interview and mention this to consulate?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
4 hours ago, Patcor said:

I googled it out and I found that I can addemn the case by calling USCIS and inform them about the application error and resubmitting the case. Do you think is a good idea? Or should my fiance just wait for his interview and mention this to consulate?

you can try to call USCIS but getting thru to anyone who can actually help u is about impossible 

U need Tier 2 person

u have to take full responsibility for the  I 129 that u signed

18 hours ago, Patcor said:

Why did you sign a petition that contained incorrect information?  You are 100% responsible for the content of a petition you submitted.

Edited by Jorgedig

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.