AmericanDream1

February 2023 i-130 filers

145 posts in this topic

Timeline
25 minutes ago, Tinskee said:

Congratulations! may I ask whats your Service Center?

I filed online, receipt notices came from Nebraska. Then I called and they told me one case was on Vermont and another one in California. About 2 weeks ago, I was told both cases were in Vermont. However, the approval notices came on e from California and one from Vermont. 

5 hours ago, johntexas2022 said:

I filed online, receipt notices came from Nebraska. Then I called and they told me one case was on Vermont and another one in California. About 2 weeks ago, I was told both cases were in Vermont. However, the approval notices came on e from California and one from Vermont. 

I hope you're aware most of information you get from tier 1 officers at USCIS over phone is inaccurate, even made up?

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, johntexas2022 said:

When submitting supporting documents to NVC before scheduling interview, do you also submit the police clearance/crimminal record?

Yes.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

February 2023 filer...

Filed I-130 Feb 5th, 2023

I-130 Approved January 16th, 2024

AOS submitted, Financial documents submitted, DS-260 completed

Just waiting for one police clearance and we'll submit the documents but everything else has been uploaded.

Best wishes to everyone

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
19 minutes ago, PushaKee said:

February 2023 filer...

Filed I-130 Feb 5th, 2023

I-130 Approved January 16th, 2024

AOS submitted, Financial documents submitted, DS-260 completed

Just waiting for one police clearance and we'll submit the documents but everything else has been uploaded.

Best wishes to everyone

We are almost the same timeline. My process has been DQ last Feb 8, 2024 :) Good luck to you!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 2/25/2024 at 12:00 PM, BelleRaforb said:

We are almost the same timeline. My process has been DQ last Feb 8, 2024 :) Good luck to you!!!

Woohooo!! We are just waiting for this last document 🙂 Best wishes to you!!!

On 2/12/2024 at 8:16 AM, BelleRaforb said:

I am now waiting for NVC to have my submitted forms and documents to be documentary qualified. Has anybody here have been documentary qualified?

PD - Feb 15 2023

Jan 27, 2024 - approved 

Jan 30, 2024 - case transferred to NVC 

March 6, 2024 - DQ

Just now, KellyAnne22 said:

PD - Feb 15 2023

Jan 27, 2024 - approved 

Jan 30, 2024 - case transferred to NVC 

Feb 29, 2024 - Documents submitted

March 6, 2024 - Email received Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.