AmericanDream1

February 2023 i-130 filers

145 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Anyone who filed form i-130 for parents in February of 2023 should leave a message here or feel free to ask any questions. Also, please update the forum on the progress of your petition with USCIS and the NVC.

22 hours ago, Paul&Oxana said:

i got NOA on the 25 of February for my parents.

On what date did you filed form i 130 ?

3 hours ago, amaada said:

Applied Feb 27, 2023 I-130 for my mom. Got the receipt notice the next day.

What service center and what’s the processing time?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Moldova
Timeline
3 minutes ago, AmericanDream1 said:

Vermont service center, 24 Of February 2023

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
45 minutes ago, AmericanDream1 said:

Nebraska Service Center, 10.5 months processing time.

8 hours ago, Paul&Oxana said:

Vermont service center, 24 Of February 2023

Not sure how the service centers are selected but good luck pls keep us updated🙏🏾

7 hours ago, amaada said:

Nebraska Service Center, 10.5 months processing time.

I hope everything goes smoothly in a shorter timeframe 

Timeline
On 2/28/2023 at 8:11 PM, AmericanDream1 said:

Not sure how the service centers are selected but good luck pls keep us updated🙏🏾

I hope everything goes smoothly in a shorter timeframe 

Thank you! Will update.

Timeline
20 minutes ago, AmericanDream1 said:

Did you receive an NOA via email when the status changed or you just happen to look and saw the update?

I have this app called “Case Tracker”. Everytime there’s an update on my case it just shows a notification on my phone. So I immediately know when there are changes.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
20 hours ago, amaada said:

March 3, 2023: Case just went “being actively reviewed”

My wife filed on 7-7-2022 and on 7-15-2022 it changed to Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS. It has been like that since.

For most people, that is what happens and it can take 8-12 months before anything changes.

3 hours ago, jakelake said:

My wife filed on 7-7-2022 and on 7-15-2022 it changed to Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS. It has been like that since.

For most people, that is what happens and it can take 8-12 months before anything changes.

Yeah I’m not sure if that’s a system issue or if they are actually reviewing it but either way we all hope for the best.🙏🏾good luck everyone 💯

Timeline
6 hours ago, jakelake said:

Yeah, that’s true. Thanks for your input. It says on my uscis account online that my service center takes 10.5months for my case. I’ll update again once anything changes.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.