JojoandTomas

FEBRUARY 2023 K1 to NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

156 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
1 hour ago, Aleksis said:

Everything ingenious is simple 😀

Wrote this: “Hello, our case was approved by USCIS on February 2, we would like to find out our NVC case number."

In response they sent us a new case number indicating the embassy and the ID of the beneficiary.

Thank you Aleksis :) I only reached out to add our emails and at that time they had not yet received our case, which is understandable.

Nice to see that the Feb group is getting some progress with your case!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
45 minutes ago, rierose said:

Thank you Aleksis :) I only reached out to add our emails and at that time they had not yet received our case, which is understandable.

Nice to see that the Feb group is getting some progress with your case!

I think that in 1.5 weeks, maximum 2, and you will receive information about your case upon a similar request.

Good luck 👍 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
52 minutes ago, Aleksis said:

I think that in 1.5 weeks, maximum 2, and you will receive information about your case upon a similar request.

Good luck 👍 

It's already been +2 weeks since NOA2 - but patience is key, we're hanging in there !

Likewise to you 🤞

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
On 3/11/2023 at 11:06 AM, rierose said:

It's already been +2 weeks since NOA2 - but patience is key, we're hanging in there !

Likewise to you 🤞

I feel you! We have the same NOA2 day....getting excited and anxious!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
On 2/2/2023 at 7:14 AM, JojoandTomas said:

On 3/11/2023 at 5:16 AM, Aleksis said:

Everything ingenious is simple 😀

Wrote this: “Hello, our case was approved by USCIS on February 2, we would like to find out our NVC case number."

In response they sent us a new case number indicating the embassy and the ID of the beneficiary.

hi! Is there a March 2023 thread yet? 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: China
Timeline
On 2/15/2023 at 11:14 AM, grumpypiggy said:

NOA1: 12/17/2021

NOA2: 02/09/2023

1st Inquiry 02/28/2023: Negative

2nd Inquiry 03/13/2023: Negative

Still waiting for NVC case number:(

Edited by grumpypiggy

Timeline

Good morning,

NOA1 11/11/21

NOA2 02/08/23

NVC still has not received our case and I have inquired twice on the public inquiry. What should I do? Is there any way to track the status of our case?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 3/15/2023 at 1:23 PM, Aleksis said:

Our case left NVC today! Status changed to "in transit" 😀

Does yours say NVC sent your interview date in the notification? I received notice but only with embassy address and our case ID and statement that our case has been forwarded to embassy. No interview sate was provided. It's confusing; someone else told me not to worry about that because beneficiary schedules their own appointment .  

Timeline
8 hours ago, kcpaty said:

Does yours say NVC sent your interview date in the notification? I received notice but only with embassy address and our case ID and statement that our case has been forwarded to embassy. No interview sate was provided. It's confusing; someone else told me not to worry about that because beneficiary schedules their own appointment .  

You received a notification from the NVC, there is practically nothing there except for the address of the embassy, the case number.  We must wait for the next notification from the Embassy with further instructions.

I wish us good luck in this difficult task 👍💪

Timeline
On 3/16/2023 at 9:28 AM, grumpypiggy said:

1st Inquiry 02/28/2023: Negative

2nd Inquiry 03/13/2023: Negative

Still waiting for NVC case number:(

3rd Inquiry 03/16/2023: Case Received (via NVCResearch)

4th Inquiry 03/17/2023:Case Number Assigned

Finally....I got an email from AskNVC today replied with case number, plus Invoice ID and beneficiary ID!

NOA1: 12/17/2021

NOA2: 02/09/2023

Timeline

Confused about the next step...

1\ when to fill DS160? some people say when CEAC status shows "in trasit", some say "ready"

2\ when to book appt? after receive package 3 or after CEAC status shows "ready"

Does anyone has any advice??:star:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.