AndiB

Number of cases processed hit new high!

2,063 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Obllak said:

You guys make me so happy! 🥰 Yesterday was freaking amazing, whoop whoop!

You make US happy!! Thank you for providing hope for us on a daily basis! It means so much! I going to have to give you a shout out on mine and fiancé’s wedding day 😂🥰❤️

2 minutes ago, Obllak said:

We already reached  2493 cases this month (12 working days) and we have 11 working days left! I hope I am not jinxing anything by saying that we will probably break through 4000 cases!?! Fingers crossed!!! 🤞

Stop being conservative lol. You know they will hit around 4,700. Also, side note, I think your estimated time is slightly too conservative.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Slovenia
Timeline
1 minute ago, Quimat said:

You make US happy!! Thank you for providing hope for us on a daily basis! It means so much! I going to have to give you a shout out on mine and fiancé’s wedding day 😂🥰❤️

I hope the wedding happens as soon as possible!!! ❤️

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Slovenia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, FromMexico W/Love said:

Stop being conservative lol. You know they will hit around 4,700. Also, side note, I think your estimated time is slightly too conservative.  

I know, I am afraid to give false hope to people 😂 

7 hours ago, FromMexico W/Love said:

Already better than January and its only been 13 business days lol

Plus we will probably get another 10 cases over the weekend. I am optimistic that we hit 1200/week in the near future. 

Also general question on the spread sheet tracker- for the estimate on remaining wait time, does it assume that the case that have already been rejected ahead of me are removed from the backlog? Or does it just look at the number of cases received ahead of my date? As I mentioned before, there is a good chunk rejected at the start when cases are submitted. Are these deducted from the backlog immediately? 

Edited by Oregonian97

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.