AndiB

Number of cases processed hit new high!

2,063 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
2 minutes ago, New Romantics said:

Wow that sucks!! Arent those family based? That's gotta sting to have to be apart so long. 😕

I feel you. There is only one person that recently got a k1 from greece on vj. that is a very limited pool to draw any kind of conclusions from! lol

Exactlyyy! I do assume though for us it won't take this long compared to china , vietnam , thailand , places where most people are from :3 Maybe 1-2 months in all honesty , medical exam maybe a bit longer , but the overall interview wouldn't be surprised if it's done in 1-2 months :P

Timeline
3 minutes ago, FromMexico W/Love said:

Yeah I think the norm with all countries averaged together is like ~4/5 months from NOA2 until you have your K1 and plane ticket in hand. 

Seems like my assumption could fit then! Really hope they can eventually do around 5000 that'd be a dream lol! It would be the best christmas present EVER to get approved by november/december honestly :P (If we don't get an RFE ofc Q_Q...) I think we send like 15 pictures with my grandma, grandpa (they grew me up mostly so) , us going to locations and stuff, we wrote the date, even time , and location but he didn't write it handwritten xD... so I hope they'll still be ok with it oops...Also my intent to marry letter is like 5 pages long while his is 1 LOL...(He is a software engineer so he literally just writes the shortest and best answers) while I write half a book to express myself LOLL! (I even send our embarrassing discord chats with my anime pictures, I hope they'll enjoy those haha)

Edited by ChiuA

Just now, ChiuA said:

Seems like my assumption could fit then! Really hope they can eventually do around 5000 that'd be a dream lol! It would be the best christmas present EVER to get approved by november/december honestly :P (If we don't get an RFE ofc Q_Q...) I think we send like 15 pictures with my grandma, grandpa (they grew me up mostly so) , us going to locations and stuff, we wrote the date, even time , and location but he didn't write it handwritten xD... so I hope they'll still be ok with it oops...Also my intent to marry letter is like 5 pages long while his is 1 LOL...(He is a software engineer so he literally just writes the shortest and best answers) while I write half a book to express myself LOLL! (I even send our embarrassing discord chats with my anime pictures, I hope they'll enjoy those haha)

That's cute and LOL at the intent to marry length, that is supposed to be like a short paragraph. But my finance did the same thing she wrote a novel, but I made her include the basic jargon at the front of the letter. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, FromMexico W/Love said:

That's cute and LOL at the intent to marry length, that is supposed to be like a short paragraph. But my finance did the same thing she wrote a novel, but I made her include the basic jargon at the front of the letter. 

My Fiance told me the same he is like , write that we wanna get married in the 90 days when u arrive and that we plan our big big wedding in 2 years (We actually want to have a really big wedding since his family is super big so we need time to plan everything so gonna have first a smol one with closest friends and family) and then he was like then u can write your book...I was like I GOT THIS LOL! I think they'll probably think I am a 5 year old in love. I was like : When we met my heart was beating like crazy and I was crying and speechless and just so happy ...(yada yada) I am sure they'll get diabetis reading all those lines!! hahahaha (We meet literally every 2-3 months) so they'll have fun with my letter XD a lot to talk about hahaha)

Edited by ChiuA

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
6 minutes ago, ChiuA said:

Seems like my assumption could fit then! Really hope they can eventually do around 5000 that'd be a dream lol! It would be the best christmas present EVER to get approved by november/december honestly :P 

If you're an Oct 2022 filer- this is definitely possible! 

Timeline
19 minutes ago, Ok-Mix1229 said:

If you're an Oct 2022 filer- this is definitely possible! 

I am! :D October 19th we got our Noa1 ~

Super excited! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Oregonian97 said:

Is anyone else's case status showing as unavailable on the website? it's been that way for over 2 weeks for me

Mine has been that way for about 2 weeks as well along with many others I have seen in different Facebook groups. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Oregonian97 said:

Is anyone else's case status showing as unavailable on the website? it's been that way for over 2 weeks for me

Log out of the account if you’re looking for that “my case was received” screen with blue letters. You need to log out and write your case number here: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Unfortunately the logged option hasn’t been working for a while. And I usually don’t even use it because it shows a different received date for me and makes me confused (shows the 24th to me, when the non-logged one shows 22nd, same as NOA1 letter).

February 2022 I-129F K1 Case Status Spreadsheet can be found here.
NVC Timelines spreadsheet can be found here.
NOA1:
Feb 22nd, 2022 | NOA2: May 12th, 2023 (444 days) | NVC Received: July 3rd, 2023 (52 days) | Case number: Aug 2nd, 2023 (82 days) | In Transit: Aug 15th, 2023 (95 days)  | Ready: Aug 17th, 2023 | Medical: Sep 22nd, 2023 | Interview: Sep 26th, 2023

Timeline

Oooh did you guys hear, apparently they touched January yesterday!! That's insane! (Read it in a FB group) ! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
4 minutes ago, GinoNiña said:

hello all, can someone tell me the accuracy of this script reading result is? 

215654870_Screenshot2023-02-138_44_57PM.thumb.png.7802374887d991081f4bf784213eee28.png

I'd say decent. They're running their scan over every data period rather than others who do one month or a few months.

Only question is if how they're calculating wait time is accurate. I think their wait time is either until all of x month is likely to be approved or somewhere in middle cause it's longer than what we see until they start a month and longer than myself and another predict despite having a smaller backlog. 

I can't remember their tag but they're around on the forum so will prob pop in to explain

Edited by AndiB

I-129f filed: 2022-10-21  ||  NOA1: 2022-10-24  ||  NOA2: 2023-09-21
NVC Received: 2023-10-13  ||  NVC in transit: 2023-10-24  ||  NVC Ready: 2023-10-26 

Medical: 2023-11-24  ||  Interview: 2023-12-14  ||  CEAC Issued: 2023-12-18  ||  VOH: 2023-12-20
Entry to US: 2024-02-14 || Married: 2024-02-29

---

AOS filed: 2024-03-18 ||  NOA1: 2024-03-20 || Biometrics: 2024-04-01
EAD NOA2: 2024-04-02  ||  EAD Received: 2024-04-24
GC Approval: ...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.