591 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Belarus
Timeline

First time posting in this thread but i filed Dev 27th, 2022 online based on 5 year eligibility and still waiting for the interview to be scheduled. I live in the Bay Area but i see some of my neighbors here already got approved. Wonder how long more my case will take... can't wait to stop thinking about USCIS 

ROC: 

3/26/2020 GC expires 
12/26/2019 ROC mailed ✉️
12/27/2019 ROC delivered to Phoenix PO Box 📦

12/31/2019 i-797 NOA issued

1/2/2020 NOA mailed 

1/3/2020 Check cashed 💵and Email Notification received. Case WAC***** routed to California SC

1/7/2020 NOA Received with 18-month extension

7/11/2020 🐾 Case updated to "Fingerprint Received" without Bio Appointment 

1/27/2021 New Card being Produced notification

1/29/2021 Case approved notice 

1/29/2021 Green Card shipped

2/2/2021 Green Card Delivered

N-400:

12/27/2022 N-400 Application online 

12/27/2022 N-400 Receipt Notice

06/12/2023 Interview Scheduled notice 

07/18/2023 Interview Date 🤞🏼🇺🇸🇺🇸🤠

I have successfully passed an interview today in NYC, and then had an oath ceremony (about 15-20 min after the interview). It feels pretty great! Timeline: applied online in the middle of December, so it took about 4,5 months for the whole process. Good luck to everyone! 

13 hours ago, FriendlyUser said:

I have successfully passed an interview today in NYC, and then had an oath ceremony (about 15-20 min after the interview). It feels pretty great! Timeline: applied online in the middle of December, so it took about 4,5 months for the whole process. Good luck to everyone! 

Congratulations!🥳

I didn't know that NYC (Federal Plaza) had a same-day oath ceremony. Did you apply based on the 3-year or 5-year rule? I applied in NYC during the last week of December and am still waiting... :)

On 5/3/2023 at 7:56 AM, s306 said:

Still waiting for oath to be scheduled. 1 week so far. We got i-751 approval in the mail which mentioned be on the look for the oath appointment. So fingers crossing.

BKN FO

Status changed to Oath to be scheduled on Saturday (5/6). April 26th was the date of the interview. April 27th was 751 approval!

3 hours ago, Skon said:

Is there a way to get another copy? Should I worry about that?

If you applied online, then you can download a copy with your answers in your personal account on the USCIS website. Honestly, I wouldn't worry about it. I have never re-read the application after submitting it as you know the answers anyway. Good luck on Tuesday!  

Edited by FriendlyUser

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
20 hours ago, Skon said:

He did and I told him it didn’t work out and that’s all. 

1 hour ago, Skon said:

Hey everyone, what is the status you will see after “Oath Ceremony will be scheduled”?

The status should transition to 'Oath Ceremony Notice Was Mailed' .

Do check documents tab, sometimes the document gets placed few hours before the status changes. Best wishes!

'

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.