Jordanian Bride

October 2022 NVC Submission

350 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, raqell said:

I sent an inquiry just now, let's see how quick the response is 

I got a response in one day, but it was not helpful and nothing on my CEAC page has changed.

On 12/14/2022 at 3:51 PM, Simplytex said:

I got a response in one day, but it was not helpful and nothing on my CEAC page has changed.

Still can’t believe nothing’s changed yet for you

Timeline
41 minutes ago, TayTay2022 said:

Still can’t believe nothing’s changed yet for you

Unfortunately, but it turns out that I'm not alone in this situation, which honestly makes me feel a lot better. I'm happy that I'll see my wife on Saturday for three weeks, so that will take a bit of the stress away for the time being!

On 12/14/2022 at 1:51 PM, Simplytex said:

they responded to me too just now, saying "the documents you submitted will be reviewed soon, we will let you know whether we complete your case or if we need more information" 

did you get the same response?

Timeline
3 minutes ago, raqell said:

they responded to me too just now, saying "the documents you submitted will be reviewed soon, we will let you know whether we complete your case or if we need more information" 

did you get the same response?

The response I got had a lot of words and no substance, probably the same canned response as yours?

The National Visa Center (NVC) changed the U.S. Embassy/Consulate General processing **Mrs SimplyTex**'s petition to the Embassy/Consulate General in WARSAW, POLAND. Your new case number is WRW******** .

The documents you submitted will be reviewed soon. We will let you know whether we complete your case or if we need more information.

Current processing times are posted on our website at https://nvc.state.gov/timeframes (English) or https://nvc.state.gov/plazos (Spanish).

If you need to correct or re-submit a document, we will send you an email stating that you have a message in your Consular Electronic Applicant Center (CEAC) account. Return to https://ceac.state.gov/iv and click on the View Messages button to read our comments and instructions.

To see whether documents are missing or need to be deleted and re-submitted, you should open these tabs:

·           Civil Documents

·           Affidavit of Support Documents and Financial Evidence

You can also check the status of the items you submitted and your case in general in your CEAC account.

***FINANCIAL SPONSORSHIP RESPONSIBILITIES: Financial sponsors, joint sponsors, and applicants should be aware of the responsibilities arising from a sponsor signing an I-864 and the consequences of a sponsored immigrant's acceptance of federal means-tested public benefits. For more information, visit https://nvc.state.gov/aos ***

9 minutes ago, Simplytex said:

The response I got had a lot of words and no substance, probably the same canned response as yours?

The National Visa Center (NVC) changed the U.S. Embassy/Consulate General processing **Mrs SimplyTex**'s petition to the Embassy/Consulate General in WARSAW, POLAND. Your new case number is WRW******** .

The documents you submitted will be reviewed soon. We will let you know whether we complete your case or if we need more information.

Current processing times are posted on our website at https://nvc.state.gov/timeframes (English) or https://nvc.state.gov/plazos (Spanish).

If you need to correct or re-submit a document, we will send you an email stating that you have a message in your Consular Electronic Applicant Center (CEAC) account. Return to https://ceac.state.gov/iv and click on the View Messages button to read our comments and instructions.

To see whether documents are missing or need to be deleted and re-submitted, you should open these tabs:

·           Civil Documents

·           Affidavit of Support Documents and Financial Evidence

You can also check the status of the items you submitted and your case in general in your CEAC account.

***FINANCIAL SPONSORSHIP RESPONSIBILITIES: Financial sponsors, joint sponsors, and applicants should be aware of the responsibilities arising from a sponsor signing an I-864 and the consequences of a sponsored immigrant's acceptance of federal means-tested public benefits. For more information, visit https://nvc.state.gov/aos ***

yeah the response I got was the same one, it's crazy that they can respond in a day , yet they can't open the case and approve one simple paper 

22 hours ago, Simplytex said:

Unfortunately, but it turns out that I'm not alone in this situation, which honestly makes me feel a lot better. I'm happy that I'll see my wife on Saturday for three weeks, so that will take a bit of the stress away for the time being!

Omg that's so exciting!!! Ay least you get to spend time with her. I have yet to see my hubby since May.  Might try to go in January. Have a wonderful holiday 🥰🥰

Timeline
4 minutes ago, TayTay2022 said:

Omg that's so exciting!!! Ay least you get to spend time with her. I have yet to see my hubby since May.  Might try to go in January. Have a wonderful holiday 🥰🥰

Can't complain about ~3wks touring Italy. It's been a wishlist place for me for a while, and she's not been to Western Europe yet so she's excited.

On 12/16/2022 at 6:18 PM, Simplytex said:

Can't complain about ~3wks touring Italy. It's been a wishlist place for me for a while, and she's not been to Western Europe yet so she's excited.

Lucky she travels with you. Mine has never been outside of his country ever!!

Timeline
3 hours ago, TayTay2022 said:

Lucky she travels with you. Mine has never been outside of his country ever!!

Seems to be how we make our luck... Got noa2 and DQ during (different) trips together! 

Edited by Simplytex

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, GreyM said:

No interview letters. It’s ending December already

DQ since 16th

Dq December 1st and no interview letter either. In my fb group there’s a lady who was dq two weeks before me and her interview is January 5th so at an embassy with a short line so not sure why we haven’t gotten it yet 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
7 hours ago, ajxl888 said:

Has anyone received any interview letters?  

I'm waiting for mine from the Montreal Canada embassy. 

We have not, but expecting it at the end of this month because DQ November 2022 is next. US Embassy Amman.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.