2,974 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Ozy7 said:

Dec 2020…. Only prima facie… no other updat

I have same situation nothing else .. so thinking what to do .

43 minutes ago, balo101 said:

Just hang in there. Soon you will get the update. Stay strong. 

Sure, praying to get something... But is there anything we can do?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Togo
Timeline
Just now, jalpa said:

1 hour ago, jalpa said:

Hi everyone, I am October 2020 filler, still I didn't get any update about i-360. Please advise what should I do ?? Is there anyone have same situation like me ? Thank you

I am August 2020 got  my approval March 28. I strongly believe you will get approved in less than 3 months .  
Seems they are still dancing around August / September with some few Nov : Dec. . You will celebrate soon .

30 minutes ago, jalpa said:

Sure, praying to get something... But is there anything we can do?

what you can do it to ask your congress person to get you an update. They might tell you it is still within normal processing time farm. But nothing hurt to give a try. 

1 hour ago, Impeach said:

I am August 2020 got  my approval March 28. I strongly believe you will get approved in less than 3 months .  
Seems they are still dancing around August / September with some few Nov : Dec. . You will celebrate soon .

Thank you for your response, appreciated.. you submitted all documents before or you got the second RFE?? Please advise 

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 5/3/2023 at 11:56 AM, Royal Seed said:

Yes, the children are here with me in the US.

You have to file I-485 for both. Include a copy of your approved VAWA, a copy of your GC. You need to file I864w for each. Also they both need I -693. 

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

On 4/28/2023 at 10:38 AM, balo101 said:

Finally the day has come!!!

Guys i have my green in my hand. I never thought i would see this day. Finally a happy ending!!

The journey that started 6 years ago now comes to end. 

There were many ups and downs. there were moments when i can see only darkness around myself. However, God has his own plans.

I have many people to thanks specially @sandranj @Demise  and everyone on this forum was really helpful and supportive. 

One thing i would recommend is to have patience. Just take it easy as things comes. 

Congratulations dear. Welcome to the club 🙂

1 hour ago, Pinkrlion said:

You have to file I-485 for both. Include a copy of your approved VAWA, a copy of your GC. You need to file I864w for each. Also they both need I -693. 

Thank you so much for your response. I appreciate it.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Togo
Timeline
6 hours ago, jalpa said:

Thank you for your response, appreciated.. you submitted all documents before or you got the second RFE?? Please advise 

I received  a RFE for good moral conduct and vawa was approved two years after they received it ..

I got a RFE right now for I 485 ( medicals) will send it next week.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Good day everyone, I will like to know the documents I need to renew my work permit, travel document and also where to submit the application. I received both document under C09 category. Any info will be appreciated. 

Thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.