2,974 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Jen11 said:
27 minutes ago, Family said:

Please answer: Are you an LPR? Do you already have an approved I-485 ( green card)?

Yes, I am the green card holder now. Approved I -485 

Perfect , so all you need to ask Emma ( if you still feel the need to) is how to change my address , nothing related to vawa anymore. You are free ! 

57 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Oh wow! I remember when I relocated almost two years ago, I changed my address online and then I got worried recently if I did the right thing as vawa petitioners, if I recall correctly  are supposed to write and all that… I even sent in a physical letter few weeks ago and didn’t or haven’t received my  package back... yet! Also to be triple sure, I called uscis and the officers were telling me to write to Vermont since they can’t speak about anything concerning vawa over phone..they wouldn’t even confirm what address I had there… doing all these because I’m set to file N-400💁🏻‍♀️

They should sent confirmation letter when you submit online. 

1 minute ago, Jen11 said:

They should sent confirmation letter when you submit online. 

When I changed it online then, I got an automated confirmation email from USCIS. Not a physical letter. I hope @sandra will shed more light..hey Sandra 🤗 please whenever you get a chance. Thanks 🙏 

9 hours ago, FirstTimer said:

Hello Family
@sandranj @Stillwinning!!!😊 @Demise

My I360 was received by USCIS on December 01 2020, but since than there is no update on my case. It only shows FEE WERE WAVED

Any idea how long this my take for USCIS to process the application.

Mine was submitted January 2020 and got approved April 2022. You will get a decision soon 

Edited by J2020

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 11/9/2022 at 3:07 PM, Sumar9909 said:

Hi all, 

Can someone who filed the i824 for their deraritives in Jamaica tells me how long the process is. The i824 is already approved and is awaiting the welcome letter from NVC. I'm already a permanent resident. 

It usually takes  12  months.

15 hours ago, Family said:

Perfect , so all you need to ask Emma ( if you still feel the need to) is how to change my address , nothing related to vawa anymore. You are free ! 

Thank you ! I have submitted online AR11 again. Let’s see if work this time.

thought Last year I did submit online AR 11 but received a rejected latter and they asked me must submit hardwire AR 11 to VSC. …. 

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 11/12/2022 at 10:44 PM, Poupis said:

How should I do that? Wouldn't doing that interfere on their decision and make them deny my case?

It's advisable to here an attorney to file a writ of mandamus. It's a very complicated process that needs to be handled by an attorney.

16 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

When I changed it online then, I got an automated confirmation email from USCIS. Not a physical letter. I hope @sandra will shed more light..hey Sandra 🤗 please whenever you get a chance. Thanks 🙏 

😀 just realized I tagged the wrong person 🤭 anyways @sandranj please advise. 

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
On 9/26/2022 at 9:57 AM, balo101 said:

Guys it's been 7 months my VAWA has been approved. However, i have not heard anything regrading my i-485. Field office is NYC. 

What should i do?

Same here 

20 hours ago, Deee Smith said:

Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum. I submitted my form i360 and all documents in September.

Tracking shows it was delivered but I haven't received a receipt notification. Can someone please tell me what to do?

Thank you  

Contact your congressman, he can help you obtain the receipts #

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.