JenIE

I-751 September 2022 Filers

735 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Nufc23 said:

The waiting is driving me crazy. What service center are you in?

Try to spend time on other things, like hobbies. I highly recommend it. My case took 1 year and 8 months at WAC and it was fast compared to many other filers. Expect yours to take 2 years from the date of filing, give or take.

Hi All,

We had our N400 interview on Oct. 23 and it was just an N400 interview with an update that my wife's I-751 will be approved in 2 weeks and N-400 is reccommended for approval. The following days, we received two updates that our case has been transferred and then transfer again to our local office (which is apparently the norm when it comes to N-400 combo). On 11-6, we received an update that our I-751 GC is in production and she has been placed in line for Oath. Following day, we received the date for her oath and I-751 was approved concurrently. Thankful for this process almost coming to an end. Oath ceremony is on December 2nd. 

PS:

We did not have a combo interview. She went in alone for her N-400 interview.

1 minute ago, Mohammed26 said:

Hi All,

We had our N400 interview on Oct. 23 and it was just an N400 interview with an update that my wife's I-751 will be approved in 2 weeks and N-400 is reccommended for approval. The following days, we received two updates that our case has been transferred and then transfer again to our local office (which is apparently the norm when it comes to N-400 combo). On 11-6, we received an update that our I-751 GC is in production and she has been placed in line for Oath. Following day, we received the date for her oath and I-751 was approved concurrently. Thankful for this process almost coming to an end. Oath ceremony is on December 2nd. 

PS:

We did not have a combo interview. She went in alone for her N-400 interview.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Such a great way to end 2023.

Walt Disney Animation GIF

November 2010 - Met/Just Friends

June 2017 - I caught feelings, you want to try this?  Yes.
June 2018 - Do you want to get married?  Yes.
November 2018 - K1 filed

May 2019 - K1 interview scheduled and packet sent to embassy

June 2019 - K1 interview, approved, and moved to USA

August 2019 - Married

September 2019 - AOS/EAD/AP filed

October 2019 - Biometrics Appointment

January 2020 - AOS RFE for birth certificate received and sent back

February 2020 - EAD/AP approved and got the card

October 2020 - EAD/AP renewal filed

November 2020 - EAD/AP renewal approved and got the card - AOS interview date issued

December 2020 - AOS interview, approved, and GC received

September 2022 - ROC filed

2 hours ago, Nufc23 said:

Anyone have any updates?

444 days - not even a biometrics waived or appointment notice. LOL

We also learned that Potomac (our service center) is physically moving.  So, unless we file for N400, I will see you all in neverland. 

Edited by Fe.Ta
NA

November 2018 - K1 filed

August 2019 - Married

November 2020 - EAD/AP renewal approved and got the card - AOS interview date issued

31 minutes ago, Nufc23 said:

My case just got updated to "New Card is Being Produced". No RFE, no interview. I'm so happy and relieved.

To anyone still waiting, I hope you get approved soon. 🙏🙏🙏

CONGRATULATIONS!

So happy to see movement.

Which service center?

Edited by Fe.Ta
NA

November 2018 - K1 filed

August 2019 - Married

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
On 11/9/2023 at 11:25 AM, Nufc23 said:

Anyone have any updates?

Sadly, no. The last update was 426 days ago. I filed for N400 almost 4 months ago but no updates on that front either.

I have a question, for whatever reason, my i751 GC was delivered to my old address and It hasn't been forwarded to me. My wife's oath ceremony is on saturday morning and I won't have the GC to return in hand. I spoke to UCSIS and was told to state I never received the card. Has anyone heard of a situation like this?

Thank you in advance for your responses.

1 hour ago, Mohammed26 said:

I have a question, for whatever reason, my i751 GC was delivered to my old address and It hasn't been forwarded to me. My wife's oath ceremony is on saturday morning and I won't have the GC to return in hand. I spoke to UCSIS and was told to state I never received the card. Has anyone heard of a situation like this?

Thank you in advance for your responses.

It's normal. Green Card is never held at USPS office or forwarded. I tried both and neither worked.

Make sure to file I-90 or at least submit a request for card non-delivery. Print confirmation, take to oath.

Hello, Hello! It’s been a while and there’s still no updates on our end. We’re getting ready to file for N-400 this January, we decided to skip December since the holidays are always busy for everyone, less chance of getting our paperworks overlooked 🙃

We’re debating if we should file through mail like usual or try filing online. Has anyone tried filing online? If so, how was your experience? Any thoughts or comments are greatly appreciated.

Timeline:

• 09/14/22: Sent documents via Fedex
  • 09/19/22: Documents received at USCIS Phoenix, AZ
  • 09/22/22: Text notification - Case was received. USCIS:  Your case was received. Receipt SRC-#######.
  • 09/23/22: USCIS check cashed
  • 09/27/22: NOA received, 24 months extension (mail)
  • 04/11/23: NOA received, 24months extended to 48months extension (mail)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.