AnotherGC

August 2022 NVC submission

326 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ctavarez90 said:

Hoping to see some DQs by the end of this weekend🎉🎉🎉🎉 

Just got an email from NVC and got an RFE for marriage certificate. I definitely uploaded it. The site keeps erroring out. I will try again later or tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, chadonius said:

Just got an email from NVC and got an RFE for marriage certificate. I definitely uploaded it. The site keeps erroring out. I will try again later or tomorrow. 

Sad. When they send rfe for already provided documents the problem is mostly the “issuing authority” on the document. Check here if you have the right document that they specifically need. 
travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country.html

Timeline
1 minute ago, mamba69 said:

Sad. When they send rfe for already provided documents the problem is mostly the “issuing authority” on the document. Check here if you have the right document that they specifically need. 
travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country.html

I just checked it and I think you’re exactly right. Our certificate is from the religious courthouse but they want it from the interior ministry. Annoying but I guess I understand. 

1 hour ago, chadonius said:

I just checked it and I think you’re exactly right. Our certificate is from the religious courthouse but they want it from the interior ministry. Annoying but I guess I understand. 

So sorry you got an RFE. Now you can get the document from the right issuing authority and submitted. It really sucks because now you have to wait again. I hate that for you but hoping that best for you after this🙏🏻🙏🏻

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Ctavarez90 said:

So sorry you got an RFE. Now you can get the document from the right issuing authority and submitted. It really sucks because now you have to wait again. I hate that for you but hoping that best for you after this🙏🏻🙏🏻

Thanks. I appreciate it.

Does anyone know if this means there will be no additional RFE’s regarding other submissions? So everything else I sent in was OK and they just need this one document and I’ll be DQ’d?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
13 minutes ago, chadonius said:

Thanks. I appreciate it.

Does anyone know if this means there will be no additional RFE’s regarding other submissions? So everything else I sent in was OK and they just need this one document and I’ll be DQ’d?

Hard to tell what they will ask for, they can accept this document and ask for something completely different or they’ll be satisfied by everything given. You just never know when it comes to nvc 

14 minutes ago, chadonius said:

Thanks. I appreciate it.

From my personal experience, yes that’s right. If all other documents say “accepted” you are good. Just replace the one that says rejected and you will be DQ’d next time. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, mamba69 said:

From my personal experience, yes that’s right. If all other documents say “accepted” you are good. Just replace the one that says rejected and you will be DQ’d next time. 

What is odd is under my name "Affidavit of Support Documents & Financial Evidence" - it says INCOMPLETE, but there are no messages referencing anything about AOS. And under my wife's name "Civil Documents" it says INVALID DOC. Problem is every time i click on either one it gives me an error and logs me out. Ive tried to login using multiple browsers, phone, ipad etc. Anyone have experience with this? Could there be a delay and they also will request something with my AOS documents?

Just now, chadonius said:

What is odd is under my name "Affidavit of Support Documents & Financial Evidence" - it says INCOMPLETE, but there are no messages referencing anything about AOS. And under my wife's name "Civil Documents" it says INVALID DOC. Problem is every time i click on either one it gives me an error and logs me out. Ive tried to login using multiple browsers, phone, ipad etc. Anyone have experience with this? Could there be a delay and they also will request something with my AOS documents?

It’s normal for few days when they reject a document. Try tomorrow or in few days and it will be fixed to let you in to reupload. 

2 minutes ago, chadonius said:

Have you tried using a different browser? Chrome versus Microsoft Edge versus Firefox versus internet explorer??? Don't do from your phone either. Clear your cache too. Hope this helps.  

@Bigmasoud hoping to see you get DQ’d by Monday🙏🏻🙏🏻 then I will know mine is soon to follow

Timeline
19 hours ago, chadonius said:

You should upload both just to be safe. The first page should be the "Certificate of Marriage" from the Ministry of Interior, followed by the religious one and its translation.

Edited by Jordanian Bride

17 minutes ago, MrsSmithh said:

DQ today October 14

submission date: August 18

Wow!!!!!!! Congratulations...you made it. It was a  slow week but glad someone got it!!! All the best as you continue your journey!  May I ask if you just found out?!?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.