J&D1008

AUGUST 2022 I-129F K1 FILERS

87 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Wenn_e16 said:

How can I send a public inquiry? 

here is the link

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/ask-nvc.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Got my approval today ((:

NOA1 29AUG22

NOA2 30AUG23

Hope all is going great with all of you! Time to research more of the next steps.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
On 8/30/2023 at 3:35 PM, Danniegee said:

Hey, are any August filers still waiting for NOA2? We are NOA1 9th August 2022, still no sign of NOA2 yet…

Yes, Aug 19th N0A1 2022. Still waiting. My fiancé are right there with you!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Kai&Mac said:

Yes, Aug 19th N0A1 2022. Still waiting. My fiancé are right there with you!

Thanks, it’s a relief to at least hear of others in the same boat! Hopefully we’ll be hearing any day now…

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
On 9/1/2023 at 2:18 PM, Danniegee said:

Thanks, it’s a relief to at least hear of others in the same boat! Hopefully we’ll be hearing any day now…

Nothing so far. Getting ridiculous.

• 1 month later...
On 2/6/2023 at 5:26 AM, AndiB said:

that has to be old data, USCIS works in approximate order, everyone except expedites and those needing more intense background checks will be ~15months. It was 10-12months spring 2022 but has been 14months+ since summer at least. 

It has gone down a little in that some people are getting approvals at 14months but the majority are still around 15 months. USCIS is looking at Oct-Dec 2021 cases right now (Dec started last week). To get 10-12months as things stand, you have to jump the queue by 4-5months which just isn't going to happen.

The 6-8month cases I've seen have been expedites (which they usually don't tell you unless asked) or there was recently a case of someone being transferred to vermont and getting an approval at 7months. It is not the norm. Lawyers have constantly been shown to be out of touch (or maybe lying) about expected wait time, some still tell clients 6months which on what planet?!

Glad to see we all seemed to have gotten approvals well within 15 months! Best wishes everyone

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.