Orzo

APRIL 2022 FILERS (I-130)

115 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahrain
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Holly&Andreas said:

Mine was filed on 04/06/22 and I just logged in this morning and saw we were approved 04/03 so hopefully you'll see something soon!

It’s been over 12 months now, This is the only thing we got. No response yet 🥲

IMG_3097.jpeg

Hello everyone, we got approved in 1 year 10 days for I-130. I am the wife of a US citizen, going through consular processing. Here is our timeline so far:

PD: 4/1/2022

AR1: 5/1/2022

AR2: 4/10/2023

Started out in Texas, But sometime later it was transferred to California Service Center.

As soon as we noticed this checked the online account and we could see the approval notice under the documents tab. We want to finish the rest of the process as soon as possible because I am leaving my job soon.

The latest visa bulletin says they are working on cases received 10 days prior, and reviewing documents submitted 13 days prior.

Can anybody confirm these times mentioned based on their experiences?

The instructions says: “After submitting your payments online, please allow up to 1 week for NVC to process your fees before continuing to the next step. You will not be able to access Form DS-260 until NVC has processed your payments.” Is this 1 week wait time real?

After we submit the civil documents, DS-2160 and everything else, how long does it usually take for them to finish reviewing your documents if everything goes well?

Lastly, I will have my interview in Kuwait, anyone who has experience in this embassy recently? I am wondering about how many days/weeks into the future they give the interview dates for….

All help is appreciated, I hope everyone gets approved soon!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello everyone,

I've noticed some people mentioning that USCIS website was down, so I decided to check my account.

Lo and behold, I see the approval notice in the documents section!

Almost cried out of disbelief.

PD: 4/4/2022

AR1: 4/8/2022

*cricket noises*

AR2: 4/19/2023

Approval came from NSC.

I did message my congresswoman for an attempt to hasten the process. I'm not sure if that made any difference. I would say better safe than sorry, message them!

I originally sent my privacy notice 3/30/2023. A little back and forth from them due to our attorney using a slightly different address when they filed.

To everyone waiting, please keep your hopes up! We are all rooting for your approvals!

Don't forget to update your timeline, I love to our our journey progress through this whole mess called US Immigration.

Hey team April,

Long time lurker first time poster.

We were approved today after just over a year.

PD - 04/08/22

i130 approved - 04/20/23

Originally at Texas, transferred to Nebraska, then the approval notice came through from Vermont.

We contacted our Congressperson 03/30/23, I'd like to think it definitely helped!

Hopefully more April approvals roll in soon!

Hello Guys 

I hope you all are doing great ! I know waiting sucks !

I have received second actively reviewed on April 20th 2023.

I filed for my Wife. Still no RFE or Approval.

What are your concerns about it ? Should I expect an approval or RFE very soon ? 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I have checked under the doucments section ,there is nothing besides NOA1 receipt notice.

Vermont Service Center . CR1/IR1 Spouse of US Citizen. PD April 7th 2022.

Best of luck everyone !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Aprill 22, 2022 online filer here. Case transferred from NBC->VSC from the start. My status updated to "Request for initial evidence sent" on May 1, 2023. The actual RFE notice is nowhere to be found in my online account. Waiting nervously for it to show up there! Is there anyone else in the same boat?

Timeline

Hey Guys,

PD: 02 April 2022. California Service Center - Submitted online (IOE).

First Active Review 5 May 2023.

Nothing else so far, Hopefully we get an approval soon.

image.png.dd0cbed5278ec39a18f07aad13e9c523.png

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Hey Guys,

PD: 02 April 2022. California Service Center - Submitted online (IOE).

First Active Review 5 May 2023.

We got approved on May 11th 2023.

but we saw the approval notice in the documents tab that we have to file I-824 form because of a mistake we have done I. The form. We filled both adjustment of status and consular processing in the i-130.

Has anyone done this before and how much longer do we have to wait for the I-824 to be processed and then sent to NVC?

IMG_4808.thumb.jpeg.63534bf122c326ab514f136e0c9323d9.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.