RonAnn

June 2022 - AOS Filers

203 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
13 minutes ago, AD1 said:

We are still waiting here. Fingerprint was was done July 6. No EAD card yet. Status says case is being actively reviewed by uscis.

Same here. My biometrics were 7/20 and says actively reviewed, and we do not need nothing at this time. That is what it says. Honestly, it is frustrating, all of us need to start working, and we simply can't do it until the EAD is approved.  I hope they approve your case soon, too. God bless

Timeline

Hi All! Have you had any updates on your cases yet? I am still waiting my EAD. Since 7/20 both my I-485 and I-765 Are being actively reviewed by USCIS, with no action required at my side at this time. Anyone else feeling frustrated about the long waiting periods?

I feel like the whole process should be approached differently, and enforce that after the month you file, that you are effectively authorized to work, after the background check. It is literally putting your family and your professional career on hold, waiting for an approval, I have seen timelines in here of 6 or 7 months. Like seriously waiting for an EAD.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Camicamira said:

Hi All! Have you had any updates on your cases yet? I am still waiting my EAD. Since 7/20 both my I-485 and I-765 Are being actively reviewed by USCIS, with no action required at my side at this time. Anyone else feeling frustrated about the long waiting periods?

I feel like the whole process should be approached differently, and enforce that after the month you file, that you are effectively authorized to work, after the background check. It is literally putting your family and your professional career on hold, waiting for an approval, I have seen timelines in here of 6 or 7 months. Like seriously waiting for an EAD.

That's true. Very frustrating, Mines were actively reviewing since July 8. But some of k1's were being approved in just 3 months. (EAD-No expedite). Why is it so unfair? 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Mary&Beto said:

That's true. Very frustrating, Mines were actively reviewing since July 8. But some of k1's were being approved in just 3 months. (EAD-No expedite). Why is it so unfair? 

I hope we can get approval soon. Yes, that is true. I have read in some posts of cases with EAD approved same day of biometrics l, or that they call to the line and somehow USCIS takes the request and expedites for them. I don't really know if it is true about this last one.

Like I said, I feel cases should be uniform and they should be more aware, that this is impacting directly the families and the US in general. Why they do not give us EAD first and start taxating us right away? At the end of the day, it is an incredibly hard process. If they taxate, more money comes as income from them. And we can literally start our lives,  contributing in this country. 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Camicamira said:

I hope we can get approval soon. Yes, that is true. I have read in some posts of cases with EAD approved same day of biometrics l, or that they call to the line and somehow USCIS takes the request and expedites for them. I don't really know if it is true about this last one.

Like I said, I feel cases should be uniform and they should be more aware, that this is impacting directly the families and the US in general. Why they do not give us EAD first and start taxating us right away? At the end of the day, it is an incredibly hard process. If they taxate, more money comes as income from them. And we can literally start our lives,  contributing in this country. 

Let's just cross our fingers and pray. There's nothing we can do anyways. 

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Well its October everyone!!! this is Month 3 for all of us well if everyone here filed in July.

Did you all get that email from VisaJourney with your ETAs???

We got our ETA email yesterday and from all the other ones  that keep jumping back and forth this one said

image.png.726cc0d939b118b85074bd657a6933a3.png

we are excited

I hope we all get approved soon!!!

Timeline
48 minutes ago, RonAnn said:

Well its October everyone!!! this is Month 3 for all of us well if everyone here filed in July.

Did you all get that email from VisaJourney with your ETAs???

We got our ETA email yesterday and from all the other ones  that keep jumping back and forth this one said

image.png.726cc0d939b118b85074bd657a6933a3.png

we are excited

I hope we all get approved soon!!!

Hey there!!!

Crossing fingers!!! I really need to start working!!! I know we all need it! You filed in July?? I did it end of June, and biometrics on July 20th, and here we are waiting.

Praying for a decision soon,

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

My spouse's biometrics were done June 22 and we're still waiting. We did get the VJ "any day now" and are hoping it's true, but we're also hoping for AP to come in...

Timeline

Hey guys, just wanna share my ead was approved today, card is being produced and in my online account it shows combo card approval notice under ead documents.

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Mary&Beto said:

Hey guys, just wanna share my ead was approved today, card is being produced and in my online account it shows combo card approval notice under ead documents.

Congrats!! I am really happy for you. Let us know when you receive it In the mail. Hopefully all of us here can get our EAD approval soon.

Timeline
7 hours ago, Camicamira said:

Congrats!! I am really happy for you. Let us know when you receive it In the mail. Hopefully all of us here can get our EAD approval soon.

Yes, i will. Thanks!

Timeline
On 10/3/2022 at 4:09 PM, Camicamira said:

Hey there!!!

Crossing fingers!!! I really need to start working!!! I know we all need it! You filed in July?? I did it end of June, and biometrics on July 20th, and here we are waiting.

Praying for a decision soon,

No we filed in June but Biometric was scheduled in july

All States and cities are different

Yeah hopfulley soon 

Timeline

Dear All! 

It is with great joy that I can confirm my EAD card is being produced. I will keep you posted, once I receive it. But it seems it is not Combo card. Glory to God!! And finally it is time to start looking for a job.

I hope and I pray for all your cases to be approved soon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.