podeena

IR1 at ISL Waiting for IL 2022

1,599 posts in this topic

Timeline
2 hours ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

congrats @Shabaz

yeah normal cases visa issues are getting within three days. depending on where you chose your pocation you should receive the passoort with in few days. check your second day once issued then itll upload your status check 

Thanks!

how did you check the status of passport pickup Courier, i went to ultradoc website & didn’t find anything.

• Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan
  • Marriage: 03-01-2014

I-130 Sent : 04-21-2014 I-130 Received at USCIS : 04-23-2014 I-130 NOA1 (Hardcopy) : 04-27-2014 (Waiting Period Started) :clock: I-130 NOA2 (Hardcopy) : 09-12-2014 :wow: Case sent to NVC by USCIS : 09-23-2014 NVC Case Received : 10-07-2014 Case Number Received : 10-27-2014 :idea: Completed DS-261,Paid AOS Fee : 11-05-2014 AOS Fee Showing Paid : 11-08-2014 IV Fee Generated and Paid : 11-11-2014 IV Fee showing Paid : 11-14-2014 Completed DS-260 : 11-15-2014 (Searching for Joint Sponsor) :clock: AOS & IV Package sent : 01-20-2015 NVC Received AOS and IV Packages : 01-22-2015 (60 Days waiting period starts) Case sent for supervisor review : 04-03-2015 (Due to no response till 70 days) Case Completed at NVC: 04-09-2015 :dancing: (After only 7 days in supervisor review) Interview Scheduled: 04-28-2015 (Confirmed by Phone call to NVC) (P4) Interview Letter : 04-29-2015 Status showed "In Transit" : 05-13-2015 Status showed "Ready" : 05-14-2015 Medical : 05-20-2015 (Alhamdulilah Went well) Interview: 06-09-2015 (Alhamdulilah Approved) worldwide Technical problem in visa printing : 06-09-2015 Visa Issued : 07-01-2015 :energy:(Alhamdulilah) Visa in Hand : 07-04-2015 (Islamabad Amex)(Alhamdulilah) POE at Chicago : 07-23-2015

Hi everyone 

i hope everyone will be fine

today I received my Documents from US i checked it but i have to ask something,,

they submitted 2020 & 2021 tax return 

now should i have to upload latest year 2022 or 2023 tax return papers or have to bring only these 2020 & 2021 tax return papers.. 

and also the month of my DOB is wrong in my sponser affidavit and my joint sponsor affidavit,, will it make any problem for me or not ?  Kindly let me know about these two things , i’ll be very thankful of you all ..

category IR1 

not recieved my IL yet.. 

DQ oct 2022

thank you

40 minutes ago, Shabaz said:

Thanks!

how did you check the status of passport pickup Courier, i went to ultradoc website & didn’t find anything.

message will pop up on dash board the next day once visa is issued. that they have received and its in traction they will send yiu email once they receive snd ready for pick up. log in tomorrow and around morning usa time or noon and should see the message 

7 minutes ago, KHAN SAAB said:

Hi everyone 

today I received my Documents from US i checked it but i have to ask something,,

now should i have to upload latest year 2022 or 2023 tax return papers or have to bring only these 2020 & 2021 tax return papers.. 

and also the month of my DOB is wrong in my sponser affidavit and my joint sponsor affidavit,, will it make any problem for me or not ?  Kindly let me know about these two things , i’ll be very thankful of you all ..

category IR1 

not recieved my IL yet.. 

DQ oct 2022

thank you

only upload recent tax transcrip after yiu recieve letter for now should be okay and when interview come then let co know at the time of interview date if birth was wrong and they will fix it you will have to uoloaf 2023 tax return once you get it since itll be sometimes med of next year when you recieve your interview 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Question everyone. With the current interviews appointment rate hopefully my husband will get his interview in February inshaallah. I wont be able to file tax by then for 2023 would that cause a problem. Should he just take W2 for 2023 to his interview. Or do you guys think they’ll ask for 2023 tax to be filed? 

39 minutes ago, gulkhan said:

Question everyone. With the current interviews appointment rate hopefully my husband will get his interview in February inshaallah. I wont be able to file tax by then for 2023 would that cause a problem. Should he just take W2 for 2023 to his interview. Or do you guys think they’ll ask for 2023 tax to be filed? 

Tax period us till April 2024 so if your husband interview comes before it you don't need to present the 2023 tax return 2022 will suffice but what you can do is give him the w-2 for 2023 as a supporting document because the officer just want to see if you made above the poverty line in 2023

My wife received her visa and passport a week ago Alhamdulillah. There was a letter in the envelope with instructions to pay the immigration fee, we got that taken care of. But, it also says in the letter that she has to take her x-rays or CD with her to the US as it is required at US immigration. However, she wasn't given anything after her medical exam, so I'm thinking that everything was transferred electronically. Just wanted some insight on this. Does she have to do anything else, or is she okay with just her passport and visa?

4 minutes ago, MSalmanKhan said:

My wife received her visa and passport a week ago Alhamdulillah. There was a letter in the envelope with instructions to pay the immigration fee, we got that taken care of. But, it also says in the letter that she has to take her x-rays or CD with her to the US as it is required at US immigration. However, she wasn't given anything after her medical exam, so I'm thinking that everything was transferred electronically. Just wanted some insight on this. Does she have to do anything else, or is she okay with just her passport and visa?

You shouldn't be worried about things you didn't get. Probably every thing was sent electronically. She should be fine even if asked she can honestly tell them she didn't get any cd or xray. 

2 hours ago, MSalmanKhan said:

you should  be fine they didn't ask anything from my wife when she came to the airport.  just passport and visa is fine. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, MSalmanKhan said:

No only visa and passport is fine that's what we got they don't ask anything else Good luck.🎉🎈

Timeline
21 hours ago, KHAN SAAB said:

Hi everyone 

category IR1 

not recieved my IL yet.. 

DQ oct 2022

thank you

@KHAN SAABYes when you receive IL then you upload your three years tax return and updated AOS,W2,paystubs  21,22,23 tax returns, and any updated documents it also goes for your joint sponsor and take copies of those at interview too.

Edited by podeena

Timeline
5 hours ago, gulkhan said:

Yes he needs tax return for 2023  bcuz technically you can file in February if IL come in Feb then interview will be in March so for safe sides try to do ASAP when you get your info about taxes and able to file please after all that waiting don't give them any excuse to delay.🤞

Timeline
14 hours ago, podeena said:

Yes he needs tax return for 2023  bcuz technically you can file in February if IL come in Feb then interview will be in March so for safe sides try to do ASAP when you get your info about taxes and able to file please after all that waiting don't give them any excuse to delay.🤞

Hopefully he will get his interview letter in January for interview in Feb. our DQ is May 2022

Timeline
17 hours ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

you should  be fine they didn't ask anything from my wife when she came to the airport.  just passport and visa is fine. 

Hello,

what are the things that a person receives at the time of passport pickup, like in past they usually gave Passport with visa stamped & also a yellow packet too, let me know, Thanks 

• Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan
  • Marriage: 03-01-2014

I-130 Sent : 04-21-2014 I-130 Received at USCIS : 04-23-2014 I-130 NOA1 (Hardcopy) : 04-27-2014 (Waiting Period Started) :clock: I-130 NOA2 (Hardcopy) : 09-12-2014 :wow: Case sent to NVC by USCIS : 09-23-2014 NVC Case Received : 10-07-2014 Case Number Received : 10-27-2014 :idea: Completed DS-261,Paid AOS Fee : 11-05-2014 AOS Fee Showing Paid : 11-08-2014 IV Fee Generated and Paid : 11-11-2014 IV Fee showing Paid : 11-14-2014 Completed DS-260 : 11-15-2014 (Searching for Joint Sponsor) :clock: AOS & IV Package sent : 01-20-2015 NVC Received AOS and IV Packages : 01-22-2015 (60 Days waiting period starts) Case sent for supervisor review : 04-03-2015 (Due to no response till 70 days) Case Completed at NVC: 04-09-2015 :dancing: (After only 7 days in supervisor review) Interview Scheduled: 04-28-2015 (Confirmed by Phone call to NVC) (P4) Interview Letter : 04-29-2015 Status showed "In Transit" : 05-13-2015 Status showed "Ready" : 05-14-2015 Medical : 05-20-2015 (Alhamdulilah Went well) Interview: 06-09-2015 (Alhamdulilah Approved) worldwide Technical problem in visa printing : 06-09-2015 Visa Issued : 07-01-2015 :energy:(Alhamdulilah) Visa in Hand : 07-04-2015 (Islamabad Amex)(Alhamdulilah) POE at Chicago : 07-23-2015

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.