podeena

IR1 at ISL Waiting for IL 2022

1,592 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

@MSalmanKhan it's ok it's going to say DS 160 confirmation bc once u make this profile it's stay like this just ck that all others info are correct please go on previous post bw me and @Machinecorpse62 and CK those you will  clear  all confusion IA hopefully this helps u.

41 minutes ago, MSalmanKhan said:

Okay, my wife got in, she had an account made before because she also tried to come to the US on a visit visa last year. The problem that we're facing now is that when she registered for the document location pick-up, its showing her DS-160 confirmation number that she got last year at the time of the visit visa. This got me a little worried. Any solution to this?

Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 6.12.25 PM.png

don’t worry about just make sure everything else is correct it’s the same thing on my wife. Also my wife made it to the shuttle so she is just now waiting to reach the embassy. 

28 minutes ago, podeena said:

@MSalmanKhan it's ok it's going to say DS 160 confirmation bc once u make this profile it's stay like this just ck that all others info are correct please go on previous post bw me and @Machinecorpse62 and CK those you will  clear  all confusion IA hopefully this helps u.

Okay thanks!

5 minutes ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

don’t worry about just make sure everything else is correct it’s the same thing on my wife. Also my wife made it to the shuttle so she is just now waiting to reach the embassy. 

Yeah, everything else is correct, you guys also tried to apply for a visit visa?
Hope everything goes well with your wife's interview, good luck! 🙏

Timeline
2 minutes ago, MSalmanKhan said:

Yeah, everything else is correct, you guys also tried to apply for a visit visa?
Hope everything goes well with your wife's interview, good luck! 🙏

No we filed i129 for fiance Visa in 2018 that time we register that's also DS 160 that's why it's going to be keep saying that but if u want later call those courier service poeple to ask if everything good on their site then don't worry about anything.🙏🏽

2 minutes ago, podeena said:

No we filed i129 for fiance Visa in 2018 that time we register that's also DS 160 that's why it's going to be keep saying that but if u want later call those courier service poeple to ask if everything good on their site then don't worry about anything.🙏🏽

@poodena what time does the shuttle bus comes from the area to Islamabad she is waiting for it 

8 minutes ago, podeena said:

Got it, thanks for the info. 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, podeena said:

Let me ask idk I will call you my spouse 

@Machinecorpse62She should tell them when her interview is then they give her token they make shuttle pickup according to interview time if it's 8 they pickup at 7 after getting token u just have to wait 

Edited by podeena

Timeline
32 minutes ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

@poodena what time does the shuttle bus comes from the area to Islamabad she is waiting for it 

the shuttle bus starts departing at ~6-7, https://maps.app.goo.gl/3WegcsDND77acrcn8 this is the shuttle area. Did your wife already get her ticket?

Edited by VisaNoob

Timeline
Just now, Machinecorpse62 said:

no everything is closed how does she get ticket? 

There should be counters where you queue up to purchase your ticket in the terminal, just tell the persons that it's for US embassy. Your interview is at 730, so it should be opening up at around 6 am

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

no everything is closed how does she get ticket? 

Yes tell her when it's open go to us embassy counter and tell them her interview time they will give her token and then wait there for that shuttle 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.