podeena

IR1 at ISL Waiting for IL 2022

1,592 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Is first two dose of COVID vaccine enough for COVID vaccination or should we get boosters? Or how we can get polio vaccine? And any other relative information we should know before medical? Please guide. Thanks

3 minutes ago, Shan Sheikh said:

Is first two dose of COVID vaccine enough for COVID vaccination or should we get boosters? Or how we can get polio vaccine? And any other relative information we should know before medical? Please guide. Thanks

Polio get it from any government hospital and yes you do need the third one vaccine for booster it’s required.  Mostly rest of medical Will be done during when you go. 

Timeline

4 minutes ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

Polio get it from any government hospital and yes you do need the third one vaccine for booster it’s required.  Mostly rest of medical Will be done during when you go. 

So I need to get 1 booster shot only? I already have first two doses. At hospital they told they do 3 booster shots after first two doses.

Timeline
10 hours ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

have you got your letter yet? People are already getting their letters for January 26 in early November. 

also yes have chats / video voice call logs and pics logs uploaded as well along with family registration certificate by marriage and police certificate update if you made one earlier which is not required but best to do so. And I’m not sure about all documents required or prepared because each cases will have different documents to update like any divorce decree from previous marriage for both spouse or any children before marriage or current any job related like resume some officer are asking. Etc…. 

no update still, I think expedite queue is different than the normal ones. Is FRC needed I thought the nikkah Nama from nadra and religious one should suffice to show marriage?

Timeline

Alhumdulilah got our IL @podeena @Machinecorpse62.

Interview Date: Oct 31

DQ Dec 7, 2021 -- Auto Expedited for no reason

9 minutes ago, VisaNoob said:

Alhamdulliah. finally. Get your documents ready and uploaded at the same time you have about two weeks left and get medical doen as soon as possible for your spouse. 

for family registration certificate is basically like a family tree on the document they have been asking that to the beneficiaries who have been coming for interview. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, VisaNoob said:

AH make medical appointment ASAP and take your polio,and covid vaccine cards with you,then upload recent paystubs,W2, updated AOS with any job change or income change, petitioner s ID of USA, recent tax return,chats, phone calls, pictures, boarding passes of any travel to Pakistan,gift receipt, anniversary's pictures or gifts, beneficiary s B Form, ID card,any relatives events pic,if u attend in Pakistan start uploading all and keep the same copies for interview Good luck 🙏🏽

Timeline
58 minutes ago, podeena said:

AH make medical appointment ASAP and take your polio,and covid vaccine cards with you,then upload recent paystubs,W2, updated AOS with any job change or income change, petitioner s ID of USA, recent tax return,chats, phone calls, pictures, boarding passes of any travel to Pakistan,gift receipt, anniversary's pictures or gifts, beneficiary s B Form, ID card,any relatives events pic,if u attend in Pakistan start uploading all and keep the same copies for interview Good luck 🙏🏽

@podeena@Machinecorpse62 do we need booster shot for covid? I checked the wilcare website (https://www.wilcare.org/usa/) and it says that we just need 2 doses approved by the fda/who (Moderna, Pfizer, etc.) 

Timeline
26 minutes ago, VisaNoob said:

@podeena@Machinecorpse62 do we need booster shot for covid? I checked the wilcare website (https://www.wilcare.org/usa/) and it says that we just need 2 doses approved by the fda/who (Moderna, Pfizer, etc.) 

We did and heard you need booster from other people too so if you can do it for safe side don't give them any excuse.🙏🏽 anyone else can share if different opinion or you can call medical poeple to confirm.

Edited by podeena

27 minutes ago, VisaNoob said:

yes you need booster shot for third vaccine but just one is need it. My wife had hers and they didn’t say anything at the medical so it was all smooth. Get polio at any government hospital as well. 

@podeena we have all the documents ready can we upload to the ceac website anytime? Also let me know if we are missing anything 

family registration certificate by marriage

updated form 1864ez

police certificate updated

divorce decree by petitioner 

birth certificate by petition 

updated passport petitioner 

updated employment verification letter by petitioner 

22 tax return 

21 tax return 

voice log 

chag logs

pics logs

visa stamps 

travel history tickets 

22 and 21 w-2 

Two updated paystubs

Timeline
1 hour ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

@podeena we have all the documents ready can we upload to the ceac website anytime? Also let me know if we are missing anything 

family registration certificate by marriage

updated form 1864ez

police certificate updated

divorce decree by petitioner 

birth certificate by petition 

updated passport petitioner 

updated employment verification letter by petitioner 

22 tax return 

21 tax return 

voice log 

chag logs

pics logs

visa stamps 

travel history tickets 

22 and 21 w-2 

Two updated paystubs

@Machinecorpse62Yes you should upload like 2 weeks B4 interview you have almost every thing  but you can add petitioner driver license,any boarding passes of Pakistan trip or any pics of family events attend in those years together,any receipt of gifts or money send to spouse for birthdays or anniversary( bc we have 3 anniversary 😞) any couple's pics on different years and time through out those years. Birth certificate, ID card of beneficiary, three years tax return,new job if any W2 updated AOS with new income change if any that's what I think of other than that you have everything. Good luck 🙏🏽

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.