podeena

IR1 at ISL Waiting for IL 2022

1,604 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Mnaz said:

I got DQ'd yesterday. Now, a long wait begins for the ILs. My prayers are with all of you. I hope you guys get your ILs ASAP. May Allah have mercy on all of us! 

Hey congrats yes its taking about 20-24 months for interview after DQ my wifes been waiting 15 months already

9 hours ago, Mnaz said:

I got DQ'd yesterday. Now, a long wait begins for the ILs. My prayers are with all of you. I hope you guys get your ILs ASAP. May Allah have mercy on all of us! 

prepare even longer wait they barely half way through 2021 and they are sometimes slow or fast.  Only at july 25 2021 dq at the moment and my wife is already waiting 17 months…… they are taking 20-24 months right now but you never know they can increase any time with how the situation is going on in Pakistan at the moment. 

Edited by Machinecorpse62

Just now, Machinecorpse62 said:

prepare even longer wait they barely half way through 2021 and they are sometimes slow or fast.  Only at july 25 2021 dq at the moment and my wife is already waiting 17 months…… 

Yah inshallah brother all we can do is pray that they go fast ameen, we are all struggling and cant take any more of this hardship and pain.

Just now, Machinecorpse62 said:

Ahh okay yours longer wait just two months after ours. Ours is December 21,2021

yah i think inshallah you will receive your interview letter Oct or Nov 2023 and i might recevie mine Dec 2023 or Jan 2024 and that will make it around 22-23 months for both of us or you think it will be longer or faster?

5 hours ago, Zs10102 said:

yah i think inshallah you will receive your interview letter Oct or Nov 2023 and i might recevie mine Dec 2023 or Jan 2024 and that will make it around 22-23 months for both of us or you think it will be longer or faster?

its going slow they just canceled all appointments till may 15 the heck is going on their this is just getting ridiculous at this point making us wait even longer…….  If it goes like this we will never get our appointment letter 😕

Edited by Machinecorpse62

On 5/11/2023 at 10:56 AM, podeena said:

Now her husband's status change to Refused after 2 months stuck on Ready ???? what's that mean anyone have any idea please share, she's so worried 😫

On 5/12/2023 at 12:45 PM, podeena said:

Any date change and did they have her passport,I guess if date changed, and now status change meaning they're working on it and got ur paperwork hope for the best my relatives even have approval white paper and waiting for passport for 2 months status just change from ready to refused yesterday. God help us all don't know what ISL EMBASSY is doing to poeple in this painful journey so angry 😡 don't have any words. Good luck 🤞

It’s prolly due the embassy being closed now. Till may 15 for general public…… due to the situation in Pakistan.  I am going to try and write to my congressmen to see if they can help us out this is just ridiculous….. plus for male they are always out in administration processing for a while. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

its going slow they just canceled all appointments till may 15 the heck is going on their this is just getting ridiculous at this point making us wait even longer…….  If it goes like this we will never get our appointment letter 😕

The credit goes to Mr. Imran Khan’s terrorist activities to destabilize Pakistan 🇵🇰
From last one year He keeping protesting and trying his best to destabilize Pakistan 🇵🇰 and because of his protest and terrorism in Pakistan, US embassy have to reschedule the interview appointment over and over. 

16 minutes ago, Sikander321 said:

The credit goes to Mr. Imran Khan’s terrorist activities to destabilize Pakistan 🇵🇰
From last one year He keeping protesting and trying his best to destabilize Pakistan 🇵🇰 and because of his protest and terrorism in Pakistan, US embassy have to reschedule the interview appointment over and over. 

It’s not because of imran khan it’s both the dumb army people and the current government handeling the situation plus with taking on afghan cases due to being close in Kabul. So just do not blame imran khan for it. All three parties are guilty for keeping our loves one aways from each other this long… 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

It’s not because of imran khan it’s both the dumb army people and the current government handeling the situation plus with taking on afghan cases due to being close in Kabul. So just do not blame imran khan for it. All three parties are guilty for keeping our loves one aways from each other this long… 

Did the government or Pakistan 🇵🇰 army blamed US for regime change ? It’s the UK and Indian puppet Imran blamed USA 🇺🇸 for conspiring against him which was totally baseless allegations on the U.S government. 
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/05/27/asia/pakistan-imran-khan-us-conspiracy-intl-hnk/index.html

Timeline
1 hour ago, Smame40 said:

Alhumdulilah Imran Khan have done whatever to awake us up ... it is our crook generals and politicians who have done all the damage. 

Because of the 🤡 clown Imran thief , US President Joe Biden called Pakistan 🇵🇰 one of the dangerous country 

https://www.dawn.com/news/1715159

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.