podeena

IR1 at ISL Waiting for IL 2022

1,589 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Smame40 said:

My wife case just transferred to Islamabad 

Nvc website Statius changed to Islamabad. 

Any idea how long it takes to get interview after case get transferred to Islamabad . Our case was expedited  based on some emergency situations 

What do you mean? Is your wifes case DQd from NVC? And when was your DQ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Zs10102 said:

What do you mean? Is your wifes case DQd from NVC? And when was your DQ?

DQ'd in sept 2022 however due to some emergency situations case got expedited and current stays shows case is in Islamabad embassy . Just waiting for interview but not sure when they will scheduled it 

13 minutes ago, Smame40 said:

DQ'd in sept 2022 however due to some emergency situations case got expedited and current stays shows case is in Islamabad embassy . Just waiting for interview but not sure when they will scheduled it 

Uh ok i understand now, sorry no clue how long it takes for expedited interviews to be scheduled, but it will take atleast months.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Muhammad Asif said:

Yes, its been almost 3 years.. DQ since june2020 on F21 via and still waiting for IL, could anyone here is waiting for same? 

I guess not because I started this thread for IR1/CR1 people waiting for their interview at ISL EMBASSY so majority of people here belongs to that category but if someone knows anything about F21 please share  and help each other or guide this member for that specific thread.thx

Timeline
3 hours ago, MannA21 said:

4FFD57BB-140B-430E-AFC0-AE4E9CD6B406.jpeg

Ramsha Khan from Karachi to Michigan site on YouTube is also very detailed and good advice you can follow that too she explains in Urdu all the steps and prep for interview very well and update on all Visa's categories.🙏🏽

Timeline
2 hours ago, Zs10102 said:

@podeenawe still didnt get update about any IL interviews sent this month? Or has someone just not announced there IL?

No update yet still waiting for new IL.🙏🏽

Timeline

my Mother in law DQ is 06/24/2022

analyzing this thread. We should expect her interview March till June 2024 ???  ( 2  years from DQ )

is this correct ? 

Edited by Lazybones18

38 minutes ago, Lazybones18 said:

analyzing this thread. We should expect her interview March till June 2024 ???  ( 2  years from DQ )

is this correct ? 

Correct my wife is DQ Feb 2022  and as of last month the embassy was doing June 2021 cases, so yes around 20-24 months .

1 hour ago, Lazybones18 said:

is this correct ? 

ys that’s correct my wife is document qualified December 21 2021 ir1 and waiting 15 months at the moment

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.